Looking for Roblox gift card codes that work to get free Robux?
We hear you!
And you’re in the right place (can you say…free games!?!)
We’ve got all the info regarding Roblox gift cards, including how to snag free Roblox credit, get your hands on exclusive virtual items, and more hacks to maximize your Roblox account.
If Roblox is one of your favorite games, your search is over for answers about Roblox gift card codes!
Yes, we do have free Roblox gift card codes, as well as ways to continue to get discounted Roblox gift cards, guides on how to redeem Roblox credit, how to send or purchase Robux, troubleshooting help if you’re having issues with your gift card codes, and much more.
Big Roblox fan?
Okay, let’s dig into the good stuff!
Digital Roblox Gift Card Codes
Digital Roblox gift card codes, however, are emailed to you after purchase.
All gift card codes are emailed to the email associated with your Roblox account; this is why it’s so important never to share this information with anyone and keep it secure.
Even though gift card redemption should be instant, sometimes there’s a delay due to processing issues.
Typically though, right after you press the ‘redeem’ button, your Robux balance should update automatically.
You should still get your free Roblox gift cards within 1-2 business days, regardless of the type of gift card code you receive as long as you’ve done everything correctly.
Various Available Designs
There are a variety of different designs available for digital Roblox gift card codes.
Part of the fun of getting a digital card might be picking out your design.
They typically have the Roblox logo and some branding from partners or merchandisers.
Current design options for Roblox gift card codes include the following categories:
- All Occasions
- Favorite Characters
- Popular Games
- Community Created
Some examples of designs include:
- Cool Ski Dude
- Fireworks Lighter
- Funky Camera
- Gear/Roblox Logo
- Happy Face Sunglasses
- Hockey Stick & Puck
You can even choose a Roblox gift card from their 2020 eGift Card Design Contest, which features 18 unique winning designs.
These winning designs are featured on their site if you wish to visit and see all of the unique entries.
What Can You Get With Roblox Gift Card Codes?
Gift cards work just like any other form of payment on Roblox.
This means that you can use your free gift card (even a discounted one, they work the same) to obtain in-game items directly through the web.
You can find all sorts of exclusive virtual items for sale.
You can obtain & collect these items!
Remember that not every item is included in these promotions, and purchases aren’t always guaranteed.
3 Verified Methods: How to Get Free Roblox Gift Card Codes (Free Robux!)
There aren’t many methods to get unused, free Roblox gift card codes (for free Robux), but you can do a couple of things to keep these free credits coming in.
You can try using one of the Roblox gift card codes on our site.
That’s a great first option!
Then, you can utilize your Microsoft Rewards account and the Slide app to get free Robux and discounted gift cards regularly.
These are fantastic options to keep getting Roblox gift card codes even after that initial free Roblox gift card has been credited & used.
Method 1: List of Unused Roblox Gift Card Codes
It’s not common to find unused Roblox gift card codes lying around the internet, ready to be redeemed for free Robux.
We have some highly sought-after unused Roblox gift card codes ready to be redeemed.
In lieu of a free gift card code generator (which doesn’t exist), these are your best bet to try out:
Here are some free, unused card codes for you to try:
- 910 433 6743
- 947 726 1418
- 834 906 0159
- 893 344 2769
- 799 912 0475
- 855 061 5545
- 917 347 9408
This list is up-to-date as of writing this article.
If you have trouble redeeming unused Roblox gift card codes, check out the section below about troubleshooting the issue.
If that doesn’t work, try reaching out to Roblox support.
Other than that, if you wish to get a free Roblox gift card by joining Microsoft Edge or purchasing discounted Roblox gift card codes through the Slide App, we have instructions for both methods just below.
Method 2: Use Microsoft Rewards
Microsoft promotes Roblox as the complete virtual world in which users can construct, play, and be anything they want.
To support gamers, they introduced the option to earn a $100 Robux eGift card simply by completing some tasks.
Each day, you may earn up to 270 points by completing this!
Once you’ve earned 1,500 points in 5 days or more, you may trade or redeem them for a free $100 Roblox gift card.
It’s a pretty quick & easy way to earn some free Robux without much effort or human verification.
Here’s the task:
- Sign into your Microsoft account (create one if you don’t have one yet)
- Join the Microsoft Edge program (signing up is free!)
- Search with Microsoft Bing using Microsoft Edge for 5 days (either desktop or mobile works)
Seriously, it’s a steal.
Note: This needs to be done within 14 days of joining Microsoft Rewards for it to be valid.
Method 3: Use the Slide App for a Discount on Roblox Gift Card Codes
You can use the Slide app to purchase as many discounted Roblox gift card codes as you want!
You can do this whenever you need more Robux.
To buy a Roblox gift card using the Slide app, follow these steps:
- Open the Slide app on your mobile device to get started (it’s a simple sign-up if you don’t have the app yet)
- Type ‘Roblox’ in the search bar at the top
- Choose ‘Pay Now’ to obtain a Roblox gift card (if you still need to shop around for what you want, you can tap ‘Shop Online’ to look around first)
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase for the Roblox gift card
- Tap ‘Review’
- You’ll see the amount of the gift card you’re purchasing, any discounts applied, and toggles for ‘Slide Balance’ and ‘Cash Back’ (you can apply these or not, your choice), along with your payment method info.
- Slide the bar at the bottom labeled ‘Slide to Pay,’ and you’re good to go!
- Your Roblox gift card code will appear; you can copy/paste it if you’d like.
While this isn’t a free Roblox gift card, it is a fantastic way to get continual discounted Roblox gift card codes, which is a pretty sweet deal for them to sell.
It adds up to a lot of free Robux over time if you think about it 🙂
It’s a deal worth sharing with your friends, for sure.
How to Use & Redeem Roblox Gift Card Redeem Codes
There are 2 different types of Roblox gift cards besides just the physical vs. digital varieties.
Roblox gift card codes provide users with Robux credits, which are virtual (they’re credited to your account balance) and can be used to access in-game purchases.
Or, you can get a Roblox gift card that has real money value.
This could be used to buy memberships but not much else (if you’re springing for a premium subscription, this money could be beneficial for that purpose).
Regardless of which type of Roblox gift card codes you choose, you’ll want to note ahead of time that they can only be redeemed in a browser, not through an app.
Redeeming Roblox Gift Card Codes In Your Account
To redeem a Roblox gift card in your account is relatively simple.
- Log into your Roblox account
- Click on the gift card redemption page (remember, use your browser)
- Enter the Roblox gift card code when prompted, then click the ‘Redeem’ button (this will add the Robux to your account)
- If you don’t receive a message about the redemption being a success, you may want to check your balance to make sure it applied correctly (instructions on how to do this are a little further below)
- If you do receive a message that the redemption was a success, click the ‘Use Credit’ option when prompted to spend your free Robux accordingly.
Redeeming Roblox Gift Card Codes with a Purchase
You can also redeem Roblox gift card codes during a purchase if you prefer.
- Select the product you want to buy (most likely from the Avatar Shop, Membership page or Robux page)
- Choose the option ‘Redeem Roblox Card’ when prompted during the payment method section during checkout.
- Click ‘Continue’ and enter the Roblox gift card code in the provided field
- Click the ‘Redeem’ button – this will update your Roblox credit balance automatically
- Select ‘Submit Order’ to finalize your purchase, and you’ll see a confirmation message verifying that it was submitted successfully
How to Check the Balance on Your Roblox Gift Card
Not sure how much Roblox credit is left on your card?
To check the balance on your Roblox gift card, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Roblox account and go to roblox.com/giftcards
- Scroll down on the page until you can see “Check Your Balance” under “Balance Inquiry Options.”
- Enter the 16-digit code on your gift card, hit enter, or click “Check Status.”
Your current balance for that specific gift card will show up, as well as a history of recent activity from the account associated with that gift card.
Roblox Free Virtual Items
Whenever you purchase a Roblox gift card, you unlock a free virtual item (yay!).
There are some pretty cool gift options to choose from 🙂
Here are some examples of free virtual items currently available and/or have been available in previous months (they rotate & change monthly):
- Pasta Dish Hat
- Pasta Tongs Hat
- Pasta Strainer Hat
- Pasta Pot Backpack
- Bacon Plate Hat
- Chips and Dip Hat
- Broccoli Head
- Bacon Cape
- Thick Bacon Ponytail
- Spiky Bacon Mohawk
- Crown of the Masterful Chef
- Mighty Back Fork
- Golden Domino Sword
How to Buy or Send a Roblox Gift Card
The easiest way to buy Roblox gift card codes is through the Roblox site.
That being said, if you wish to use either Microsoft Edge or the Slide App to get free Robux, you can find instructions on completing those methods towards the top of this article.
If you want to purchase Roblox gift card codes on their site, here is how to do so.
How to Buy
To purchase a Roblox gift card is simple!
- Select ‘Gift Cards’ from the menu
- Choose ‘Buy a Gift Card’ when prompted
- Enter the recipient (you can purchase for yourself or friends/others), then click on the ‘Pick a Gift Card’ button
- Select the type of Roblox gift card you wish to purchase (you can choose a physical card or a digital one)
- Choose the card design, the amount of the gift card, and the number of cards
- Add your payment information when prompted, then submit your order
How to Send
To send Roblox gift card codes, you don’t need to complete any special steps.
During the purchase process, you are prompted to enter the recipient of the Roblox gift card.
This information is used to deliver the free Robux immediately to whomever it’s intended for.
If you’ve purchased it yourself, you should receive an email notifying you of the Roblox gift card.
What Are Roblox Gift Card Codes?
Roblox gift card codes are unique that can be redeemed on Roblox for free Robux.
You might receive these gift cards as free giveaways at events like comic conventions or even through promotions with partners (like Monopoly) and other similar opportunities.
Roblox does not officially give these away. However, they are typically promotional tools used by partners.
You can redeem Roblox gift card codes for free Robux is because of how these codes work on the platform.
These game cards (like iTunes gift cards) add credit directly to your account’s internal virtual wallet when redeemed.
You can also purchase Roblox gift card codes in the form of real money for free games or your premium subscription, but we’ll get into that further below.
Physical Roblox Gift Cards
Roblox gift cards can come in physical form, just like when you purchase a gift card at any other physical store.
They are essentially like prepaid gift cards and can be purchased at most major retailers where gift cards are sold.
Here are some big box stores where you can find Roblox gift cards for sale (these would be purchased with real-world money, not in-game currency):
- Best Buy
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
You can also purchase them from your Roblox account; they will mail the physical card to you.
Tips & Tricks for Using Your Gift Card Wisely
We’d suggest using your Roblox gift card codes wisely, of course.
There are so many items that users can obtain and collect as they play.
Using this reward to your best advantage is a good idea, though.
We would suggest purchasing custom-made items with it, such as hats or clothes.
You can also use the free Robux to purchase new games and features for your character.
These items will give you the most bang for your buck as you continue to play.
Why is My Roblox Gift Card Code Not Working?
If your Roblox gift card codes aren’t working, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot to fix the issue.
Here are some ways to resolve the problem:
- Check that you’re entering the code correctly – make sure there aren’t any extra spaces before entering and that each character is entered exactly as it appears on your Roblox gift card (this could also include letters/numbers reversed).
- Double-check that you didn’t mistype either of these things or enter an incorrect billing address when the gift code was entered initially. Roblox won’t accept responsibility if your purchase doesn’t go through due to typos since they already processed your payment (you’ll see a confirmation message for this in your email after submitting it).
- Make sure that you’ve added enough Robux credits to cover the full cost of what you want to buy – if you don’t have enough Robux or credit in your account to purchase the product, it will return an error message saying that ‘Your transaction couldn’t be completed’.
- Check to make sure you’re using a valid credit card – if your card is expired, has already hit its spending limit or doesn’t contain available funds that are high enough for the full amount of what you want to buy (this includes free items too), you won’t be able to use it for this purchase.
If all else fails and/or you need help with something else entirely, contact Roblox customer support directly so they can guide & assist you accordingly.
Or, you can visit their FAQ page, which is quite helpful for answers to many common queries.
Free Roblox Gift Card Code FAQs
Do Physical Gift Cards Cost More Than Virtual Roblox Gift Card Codes?
Yes, although not by much. There is a $0.99 handling fee added to physical gift card purchases.
Can I Change the Value of a Roblox Gift Card After Paying for It?
No, you may not. After you’ve paid for a Roblox gift card, the process is finished, and you cannot make changes.
Can I Buy an eGift Card for Myself?
Yes, you can purchase a Roblox gift card for yourself! After you complete your purchase, you’ll receive a 16-digit code and a link to redeem it. Follow the instructions, and you’re good to go.
When Do Roblox Gift Card Codes Expire?
Neither Roblox gift card codes nor physical Roblox gift cards have any expiration dates attached to them.
Are Roblox Gift Card Codes Reloadable?
No, Roblox gift cards are not reloadable; once the balance has been used, you would need to purchase a new card or use a different payment method to continue earning Robux on your account.
Is There a Gift Card Code Generator for Roblox Gift Card Codes?
No, such a tool does not exist. Some sites out there may advertise free games and millions of free Roblox gift card codes such as these, but if you see them, they are scams. They are just trying to get you to visit their site page to get you to enter some personal information and end up losing money.