Have you ever needed a financial safety net when an unexpected expense or late paycheck has you scrambling for cash? Look no further than this review of the Dave App for 2023!
This innovative app offers interest-free cash advances, money management tools, and even side hustle opportunities to help you stay on top of your finances.
In this Dave app review, we’ll dive deep into the ins and outs of this loan app so that you can decide whether it’s the right choice for your needs.
- Dave App offers interest-free cash advances up to $500 and tools for budgeting and finding side jobs.
- Users need three recurring bank deposits and monthly deposits of $1,000 to use the cash advance feature.
- Despite strict requirements and limited customer support, the Dave App generally receives positive reviews.
What Is The Dave App?
The Dave app is a low-cost banking membership app that offers cash advances of up to $500, early direct deposit, and banking features such as no-fee checking and automatic budgeting.
Cash advances can be a lifesaver for those of us dealing with unexpected expenses or facing financial hardships between paychecks. Fortunately, the Dave app offers an ExtraCash feature that allows you to access funds up to $500 before your next payday arrives.
Unlike traditional payday loans with high-interest rates and fees, Dave charges a minimal subscription fee of just $1 per month for its cash advance services.
We highly recommend getting the Albert App, a money app. It’s similar to Cash App or a bank account, but way better!
Albert has a debit card and savings account (no credit checks) and lets you borrow up to $250 with no interest or fees! It’s also easy & quick to sign-up!
In addition to providing cash advances, the Dave app also offers a range of banking features that set it apart from other cash advance apps. Opening a Dave Spending account allows you access to their ExtraCash feature, which lets you borrow up to $500 without incurring any interest or credit checks.
The app’s banking services don’t stop there – they also include an FDIC-insured Goals account designed for saving towards specific objectives while earning 3% APY on your deposited funds.
Furthermore, Dave provides users early direct deposit access so they can receive their paychecks up to two days ahead of time and take advantage of free ATM withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMs across the nation.
Finally, for those looking for ways to grow their income beyond regular employment, the Side Hustle feature within the app assists in identifying part-time or temporary work opportunities.
My Experience Using Dave
As a financial enthusiast who loves to test various cash advance apps, I have a unique experience with the Dave app that I’d like to share. It was the summer of 2022, and I was planning a trip to the Grand Canyon. I had budgeted for the trip meticulously, but as we all know, life has a way of throwing curveballs. A week before my trip, my laptop crashed. As a freelance financial advisor, my laptop is my lifeline. I needed a new one, and I needed it fast. But this was an expense I hadn’t accounted for, and it threatened to disrupt my travel plans.
Enter the Dave app. I had been testing it for a few months, and I was impressed with its features. The $500 cash advance feature seemed like a godsend at that moment. I requested an advance, and to my relief, the process was smooth and quick. The funds were in my account within a day. I was able to buy a new laptop and keep my travel plans intact. The best part? The advance was interest-free, and I could pay it back on my next payday.
What impressed me most about the Dave app was not just the cash advance feature, but also the other financial tools it offered. The automatic budgeting tools were a lifesaver during my trip. They helped me keep track of my spending and ensured I didn’t go overboard. The early direct deposit feature also came in handy when I received my paycheck while still on the trip. It was two days earlier than expected, allowing me to have a worry-free vacation. This personal experience with the Dave app not only demonstrated its utility in a pinch but also its potential as a comprehensive financial tool.
Pros Of The Dave App
The Dave app has several advantages, including a low-cost membership, $500 cash advances, early direct deposit, and side hustle opportunities.
One of the key advantages of using the Dave app is its low-cost membership, which is only $1 per month. This affordable fee makes it accessible for cash advance users who are looking for a budget-friendly solution to their financial needs.
The low-cost membership also means that more money stays in your pocket when facing an unexpected expense or wanting to build your emergency savings. For example, let’s say you encounter an urgent car repair bill amounting to $300 – Instead of turning to high-interest payday loans or overdrawing on your bank account, you can simply request an interest-free cash advance through Dave without breaking the bank.
$500 Cash Advances
As a cash advance user, one of the most exciting features of the Dave app is its $500 ExtraCash advances. This feature offers a higher loan amount than many competitors in the market, making it an appealing option for those who need more significant financial support.
The best thing about ExtraCash is that users can access it even if they are part-time or temporary workers and do not receive regular paychecks. However, to qualify for this advance, you must have at least three recurring bank account deposits and monthly deposits amounting to at least $1,000 into your Dave Spending Account.
Early Direct Deposit
One of the major advantages of using the Dave app is early direct deposit. As a member, you can access your paycheck up to two days earlier than usual. This feature can be incredibly helpful if you need to cover unexpected expenses or pay bills before your payday arrives.
For example, let’s say you usually receive your paycheck on Friday but have an urgent medical bill due on Thursday. With Dave’s early direct deposit, you could receive your funds as early as Wednesday and avoid late payment fees or interest charges.
Side Hustle Opportunities
One of the standout features of the Dave app is its Side Hustle feature. This allows users to find additional ways to earn extra income, which can help them cover unexpected expenses or save up for future goals.
The app offers a variety of different opportunities, ranging from delivery or gig economy jobs to online surveys and other small tasks. Users can browse available options based on their location and interests and choose which ones they want to pursue.
Furthermore, with Dave’s automatic budgeting tools and helpful notification services, users can keep track of how much they earn from side hustles and manage their expenses effectively.
These insights make it easier for them to plan ahead, avoid overspending in certain categories and achieve short- or long-term financial goals.
Cons Of The Dave App
The Dave App has strict qualification requirements, such as a consistent monthly income and reliable bank account history, which may exclude some potential users.
Users must meet certain qualification requirements to use Dave’s cash advance feature. These include having at least three recurring bank account deposits and monthly deposits totaling $1,000 or more.
While these requirements may seem strict, they are in place to ensure responsible borrowing practices and protect both the user and Dave from potential financial risks.
Limited Customer Support
As a cash advance user, it’s important to have access to reliable customer support when you need help with an issue. Unfortunately, one common complaint about the Dave app is its limited customer support.
Users report long wait times for responses and difficulty getting in touch with someone who can assist them. This can be frustrating when you have urgent questions or concerns about your account or a cash advance.
It’s worth noting that this is not unique to Dave – many fintech companies struggle with providing adequate customer service due to their high user volume.
How The Dave App Works
To use the Dave app, users must set up a checking account with no minimum balance requirements or fees and pass an identity verification check; they can then request cash advances of up to $500, which are repaid on their next payday.
Setting Up A Bank Account With Dave
Setting up a bank account with Dave is straightforward for cash advance users. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the Dave App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, address, and date of birth.
- Provide your Social Security number for identity verification and fraud detection.
- Connect an external debit card to link to your new Dave account.
- Confirm your email address and mobile phone number.
- Set up direct deposit with your employer to qualify for early paycheck access.
- Wait for approval from Evolve Bank & Trust, who provides FDIC – insured accounts through Dave.
Once you have set up your account, you can start using the app’s ExtraCash feature to request cash advances up to $500, depending on your qualifications. You can also access features such as automatic budgeting tools, insights into your spending habits, and side hustle opportunities to help boost your income.
Keep in mind that there are mandatory subscription fees of $1 per month and potentially high fees for same-day funding when using Dave’s services. However, overall, customers have given positive ratings on both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Requesting And Repaying Cash Advances
If you’re considering using the Dave App’s ExtraCash feature, here’s what you need to know:
- To request a cash advance, simply open the app and select the amount you need, up to $500. If you choose that option, you’ll have to pay a small fee for instant funding.
- Once approved, the money is typically deposited into your account within one business day.
- Make sure you repay the advance on time – usually on your next payday – as failing to do so could result in additional fees or damage your credit score.
- Dave will automatically deduct the amount owed from your account on the due date, so ensure sufficient funds are available to cover it.
- If you can’t repay the advance in full on your next payday, you may be able to extend repayment for an additional fee.
- Remember that cash advances should only be used for emergency expenses and not as a long-term solution. Always budget carefully and consider alternative forms of financing before resorting to a cash advance.
Dave App Fees And Costs
One of the key aspects to consider before using the Dave app is the fees and costs associated with its features. This section will break down the various fees you may encounter while using this app.
|Monthly Membership Fee||$1|
|Optional Fast-Funding Fee||$1.99 – $13.99|
|Optional Tips||Up to 25% of the amount borrowed|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||None|
As you can see, the Dave app charges a mandatory monthly membership fee of $1. If you need your cash advance sooner, there are optional fast-funding fees ranging from $1.99 to $13.99, depending on the amount you want to borrow. Furthermore, the app allows users to leave a voluntary tip, which can go up to 25% of the borrowed amount. A portion of these tips goes to support Feeding America, a charity that helps feed the hungry through a network of community food banks. It’s important to note that no minimum balance requirements or overdraft fees are associated with the Dave app, emphasizing its affordability and user-friendliness.
How To Use The Dave App
To get the most out of the Dave App, it’s crucial to understand how to set up your bank account, request and repay cash advances, and take advantage of features like Side Hustle.
Dave App Requirements
To use the Dave app, you must be at least 18 years old and live in the United States. You also need to pass an identity verification and fraud detection process. Additionally, users must have a recurring income of at least three bank account deposits and monthly deposits amounting to $1,000 or more to qualify for an advance.
To access ExtraCash, users will need to open a checking account with Dave. It’s important to note that if you regularly spend more than you earn, Dave may not be the right solution.
There is also a mandatory $1 subscription fee and potentially high fees for same-day funding.
How To Sign Up With Dave App
Here’s how to sign up with the Dave App:
- Download the app: You can download the Dave App from either Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Sign up for an account: Tap “Sign Up” on the app’s main screen and follow the prompts to create an account. You will need to enter your email address, phone number, create a password, and confirm your identity.
- Set up your bank account: Follow the prompts to set up your checking account with Evolve Bank & Trust, Dave App’s banking partner.
- Link Your External Debit Card: Once you have set up your bank account, you will need to link an external debit card to use ExtraCash advances.
- Apply for cash advance: After setting up your external debit card, you can apply for a cash advance by navigating to the ExtraCash tab in the app and following the prompts.
- Wait for approval: The approval process typically takes a few minutes. Once it is complete, you will be notified of approval or denial via push notification or email.
- Receive funds: If approved, funds are deposited into your Dave Spending Account and are available for immediate use at ATMs that accept Mastercard.
- Settle on the due date: Make sure to pay back the amount borrowed by your repayment date, which coincides with your next paycheck deposit.
Overall, signing up for a Dave App account is simple and straightforward. Just make sure you meet their eligibility requirements and follow all prompts during the registration and application processes.
How To Borrow Money With Dave App
The Dave App can be a great option if you need to borrow money quickly. Here’s how to do it:
- First, make sure you have a checking account with Dave. This is required in order to access their cash advance feature.
- Open the app and navigate to the “ExtraCash” section.
- Enter the amount you want to borrow (up to $500) and select your repayment date. Keep in mind that this date is non-negotiable, so choose it carefully.
- If needed, select a fast-funding option for an additional fee.
- Review the terms of your loan and confirm that you agree with them.
- Wait for your request to be approved – this should take only a few minutes or less.
- Once approved, you’ll receive your funds through direct deposit or your Dave debit Mastercard, depending on which payout method you select.
- Repay your loan on time by ensuring enough funds are in your Dave Spending Account on the specified date.
Remember: borrowing through the Dave App can be convenient, but it comes with fees and limitations, so use it wisely and responsibly!
Comparing Dave App To Other Cash Advance Apps
You might be curious about how Dave App stacks up against other cash advance apps like Earnin, Brigit, Albert, and Cleo.
Dave Vs. EarnIn
When comparing Dave and Earnin, it’s essential to look at their features and fees to determine which cash advance app best fits your needs. The following table highlights the key differences between the two apps:
|Maximum Advance||$500||Up to $500 for daily withdrawal limit, up to $1000 for pay period limit|
|Monthly Membership Fee||$1||None (Pay-what-you-want model)|
|Same-Day Funding Fee||Potentially high fees depending on bank||$1.50 per transaction (optional)|
|Banking Features||Offers checking account, savings account, and side hustle feature||Offers banking features with Balance Shield and Tip Yourself feature|
|Direct Deposit Requirement||Yes, with monthly deposits amounting to at least $1,000||Yes, with recurring direct deposits|
|User Reviews||Positive ratings on Google Play and Apple App Store||Generally positive reviews, with some users recommending it over Dave|
While both Dave and Earnin offer cash advances and various banking features, their fees and eligibility requirements differ. Dave charges a $1 monthly membership fee, whereas Earnin operates on a pay-what-you-want model. Additionally, Dave offers a higher maximum advance of $500, compared to Earnin’s varying limits based on usage. Ultimately, the choice between Dave and Earnin will depend on your personal preferences and financial needs.
Dave Vs. Brigit
When comparing Dave and Brigit, there are several key differences to consider so that you can choose the perfect cash advance app to suit your needs. Here’s a detailed comparison of Dave and Brigit to help you make an informed decision:
|Advance Amount||Up to $500||Up to $250|
|Monthly Subscription Fee||$1||$9.99|
|Banking Features||Checking account, Goals savings account, Dave debit card, no ATM, late, or overdraft fees||Overdraft protection only|
|Same-day Funding Fees||$1.99-$13.99||Free|
|Account Deposit Requirements||At least three recurring bank account deposits, totaling a minimum monthly income of $1,000||First paychecks via direct deposit (amount unspecified)|
|Customer Support||Email and in-app support||Email and in-app support|
|App Ratings||Google Play: 4.6 stars, 450,000+ reviews; Apple App Store: 4.8 stars, 600,000+ reviews||Google Play: 4.7 stars, 200,000+ reviews; Apple App Store: 4.9 stars, 100,000+ reviews|
|Additional Features||Side Hustle feature to find extra income opportunities||None|
By comparing the features and costs of Dave and Brigit, it becomes easier to understand which app is more suitable for your financial needs and preferences.
Dave Vs. Albert
When comparing the Dave app and the Albert app, it’s important to consider their key features, fees, and requirements to determine which best fits your cash advance needs. Here’s a side-by-side comparison in an easy-to-read table format:
|Maximum Cash Advance||$500||$250|
|Monthly Subscription Fee||$1||$4 to $6 (Albert Genius) or Free (Albert Instant)|
|Banking Features||Spending account, Goals savings account||Checking account, Savings account|
|Additional Features||Side Hustle for extra income opportunities||Investing and budgeting tools|
|Fast Funding Option||Yes, with an optional fee||No|
|Customer Support Channels||Email, chat, phone||Email, chat|
|Cash Advance Requirements||Three recurring deposits and $1,000 in monthly deposits||Regular direct deposits and a minimum account balance|
While Dave offers a higher maximum cash advance and a lower monthly subscription fee, Albert provides more comprehensive financial tools and services. Your choice between Dave and Albert should be based on your individual financial needs and preferences.
Dave Vs. Cleo
When comparing the Dave App and Cleo, there are several key factors to consider in order to determine which cash advance app is the best fit for you. The following table breaks down the main features of each app, making it easier for you to make an informed decision.
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to $500||Up to $100|
|Advance Funding Time||Within 8 hours (with Fast Funding fee) or 1-2 business days||Within hours, or up to 2 business days if requested past 4:00 pm|
|Membership Fee||$1 per month||$5.99 per month|
|Banking Features||Spending account, Goals account, no minimum balance, and no fees||Automatic savings, budgeting tools, and no account fees|
|Side Hustle Opportunities||Yes, helps users find extra income||No|
|Customer Service Options||Phone, email, Twitter, and chat feature||Email and chat feature|
|Fast Funding Fee||Varies, can be high||None|
|Interest-Bearing Savings Account||No, Dave’s Goals account does not earn interest||N/A – Cleo does not offer a savings account|
As shown in the table above, Dave offers higher cash advance limits and side hustle opportunities, while Cleo’s cash advance features also provide automatic savings and budgeting tools. Weigh your priorities and choose the cash advance app that aligns with your financial needs.
Customer Reviews And Trustworthiness
Customers have given the Dave app high ratings, with an average of 4.4 stars on Google Play and 4.8 stars on the Apple App Store, praising its user-friendly interface and helpful features such as early direct deposit and cashback opportunities.
Is The Dave App Safe & Legit?
As a cash advance user, safety and legitimacy are crucial concerns when using any app. The Dave app is safe and legit with its FDIC-insured partner bank, Evolve Bank & Trust, ensuring that your account and funds are protected against fraud or loss.
Additionally, Dave’s subscription fee model avoids the risks associated with payday lenders charging exorbitant fees and triggering a cycle of debt. Furthermore, Dave uses proprietary underwriting technology to evaluate customers’ financial health rather than relying solely on credit scores.
These features make the Dave App a dependable choice for users seeking cash advances without falling into traps set by predatory lending practices.
Customer Reviews From Around The Web
The Dave app has generally positive ratings on various user review sites across the internet. Here are the ratings from some of the top review sites:
- Google Play Store: 4.4 out of 5 stars with more than 430,000 reviews
- Apple App Store: 4.8 out of 5 stars with more than 500,000 reviews
- Better Business Bureau: 1.19 out of 5 stars
- NerdWallet: 4.4 stars across more than 450,000 reviews on Google Play and 4.8 stars across more than 600,000 reviews on the Apple App Store
- ConsumerAffairs: 4.1 out of 5 stars with more than 1,000 reviews
- Finder: Dave earns high ratings on review sites like Google Play and the App Store
- Money Under 30: 4.8 out of 5 stars on the Apple App Store with 575.8k ratings and 4.4 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store with 426k ratings
Overall, the Dave app has generally positive ratings on user review sites, with high ratings on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, it has a low rating on the Better Business Bureau.
As a cash advance user, it’s important to know what other people are saying about the Dave app. Here are some customer reviews from around the web:
- “I love this app! It has saved me so many times from overdraft fees and payday loans. The cash advance feature is amazing, and I love that they contribute to Feeding America.” – Money Under 30
- “Dave is definitely one of the best cash advance apps out there. I’ve used several different ones, but Dave has the highest limit on advances and the lowest fees. Plus, their automatic budgeting feature is really helpful.” – NerdWallet
- “I had a problem with unauthorized withdrawals from my account, but Dave’s customer service was able to resolve it quickly and efficiently.” – Annie Millerbernd on Twitter
- “The subscription fee is annoying, but overall I’ve had a good experience with Dave. Their cash advance feature has saved me in a couple of emergencies and their banking features are really useful.” – Trustpilot review
- “Dave’s side hustle feature is a great way to earn some extra income if you’re between jobs or just looking for more work.” – App Store review
Overall, it seems like most customers are happy with their experience using the Dave app, particularly when it comes to the cash advance feature and low-cost banking options. However, some users have reported issues with unauthorized withdrawals or unhelpful customer service, so it’s important to keep an eye on your account activity and reach out if you have any problems.
Who Should Use The Dave App?
The Dave app is ideal for anyone who needs occasional access to small amounts of cash quickly and without the high fees associated with payday loans.
Dave App is ideal for cash advance users who:
- Need larger cash advances of up to $500.
- Work part-time or temporary jobs with irregular pay periods.
- Prefer an all-in-one banking solution with a checking account and cash advance feature.
- Can afford the mandatory $1 subscription fee and potential high fees for same-day funding.
- They want to choose their preferred funding speed with optional fast-funding fees ranging from $1.99 to $13.99.
- Are willing to pay extra for good service with optional tips up to 25% of the amount borrowed.
- Have a regular payday as withdrawals are made on the date Dave determines to be their next payday.
- Have at least three recurring bank account deposits and monthly deposits of at least $1,000 to qualify for an advance.
- Trust apps with high ratings on both Google Play and the Apple App Store indicate reliability.
- Are financially responsible and do not regularly spend more than they earn, as Dave App is not recommended for those in financial trouble or overspending habits.
Overall, Dave App caters well to responsible users who need larger cash advances but can manage the associated fees and have a regular income source.
When Dave May Not Be A Good Fit
Although Dave App offers several benefits for cash advance users, there are some situations where it may not be the best fit. Here are a few instances where other cash advance apps or traditional banking options may be a better choice:
- Irregular Pay Periods: Dave’s prediction model may not accurately reflect your account balance if you have an irregular pay schedule, such as being paid biweekly or monthly on different dates each month. In this case, consider using an app like Earnin or requesting a loan from a traditional bank.
- High Spending Habits: Dave’s ExtraCash feature is designed to help users cover unexpected expenses, not act as a regular source of funding for high spending habits. If you regularly spend more than you earn, it may not fit your financial situation best.
- Limited Deposits: To qualify for an advance with Dave App, users must have at least three recurring deposits and monthly deposits totaling at least $1,000. If you don’t meet these requirements or have inconsistent income streams, it may be challenging to use the app effectively.
- Need for Larger Loan Amounts: While Dave offers advances up to $500, users who require larger amounts may need to seek alternative lending options, such as personal loans or credit lines from traditional banks.
- The desire for Personalized Customer Support: Although Dave has customer support available via email and chat, their response times can be slow and limited in scope. Users who prefer personalized customer service should consider traditional banking options that offer in-person service and more immediate support.
Overall, while the Dave App can provide quick access to cash in emergencies at low-cost membership fees and side hustle opportunities, it may not suit everyone’s needs due to its qualification requirements and service limitations.
Alternatives To The Dave App
There are other apps that offer similar services to the Dave App, some with unique features that might cater to your needs. Understanding your options is essential before selecting the right cash advance app to suit your requirements. Here’s a comparison table to help you make an informed decision:
|Alternative Apps||Key Features||Costs|
|Empower||Banking, cash advances, and personalized recommendations||Monthly fee|
|Earnin||Allows you to borrow up to $250 and has no fees or tips||Free, optional tips|
|LevelCredit||Reports rent and utility payments to improve credit scores||Monthly fee|
|Current Overdrive||Offers instant overdrafts up to $200 with no fees||Monthly fee for membership|
|Chime SpotMe||Fee-free overdraft protection up to $200||Free with Chime account|
|Albert||Instant cash advances, budgeting, and automated savings||Optional tips, monthly fee for premium|
|Cleo||AI-driven financial insights and cash advances up to $100||Monthly fee|
|MoneyLion||Banking, cash advances, and credit building||Monthly fee for certain features|
Keep in mind the costs involved, eligibility, and features offered by each alternative app before choosing the right cash advance service for you.
The Dave App offers a low-cost banking membership with convenient cash advance options and helpful budgeting tools. While some users may be put off by its qualification requirements or limited customer support, those who are eligible will appreciate the ease of use and side hustle opportunities provided by this app.
With its ExtraCash feature, spending and goals accounts, as well as no fees for debit card use or overdrafts, Dave is an excellent option for anyone seeking an affordable and flexible financial solution.
The Dave App is a financial tool that offers interest-free cash advances up to $500, budgeting tools, and side job opportunities. It requires users to have three recurring bank deposits and monthly deposits of $1,000 to use the cash advance feature. Despite strict requirements and limited customer support, the Dave App generally receives positive reviews.
Product Brand: Dave
Product In-Stock: InStock
Article Sources & Helpful Links
Here are some helpful links that could help you learn more about the Dave app:
- Dave App Official Website
- Dave App on Google Play Store
- Dave App on Apple App Store
- Dave App Help Center
- Dave App on Better Business Bureau
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Investopedia Article on Payday Loans
- Federal Trade Commission on Payday Loans
- USA.gov on Managing Debt
- Bankrate’s Guide on Personal Loan Rates
Dave App Review (FAQs)
What is the Dave App?
Dave App is a mobile application offering personal finance services, including a budgeting tool, bank account, and cash advance up to $500. Dave is a banking app that doesn’t charge any overdraft fees and offers a rewards program to its members.
What are the features of the Dave App?
The Dave App offers a range of features, including budgeting tools, a bank account with no overdraft fees, cash advances up to $500, and a rewards program. The app also provides early access to direct deposit funds, and you can transfer money to external bank accounts.
How does Dave App’s withdrawal process work?
You can withdraw money using your Dave debit card at any ATM that is part of the Visa network. Dave doesn’t charge a fee for withdrawals, but the ATM provider may charge an additional fee.
How often can I get an Extracash advance with Dave?
You can get an Extracash advance once a month as long as you have a qualifying bank account and meet other eligibility criteria.
What are the repayment terms for Dave’s Extracash advances?
Dave’s repayment terms for Extracash advances are flexible. You can pay back the advance in one payment on your due date or take partial payments over several pay periods. The amount of the advance and how much you can afford to pay will determine the repayment terms.
How long does it take to get an Extracash advance from Dave?
Dave claims to offer funds instantly, but the timing of the advance and access to direct deposit funds depends on your bank account and other factors.
What is the Dave Rewards program, and how does it work?
The Dave Rewards program is a program that offers cashback rewards when you use your Dave debit card to make purchases at participating retailers. Dave members can earn rewards without paying any fees.
Can I link an external bank account to my Dave account?
Yes, you can link an external bank account to your Dave account. This allows for an easy transfer of funds and also enables Dave to determine the best repayment terms for you.
What happens if my Dave account balance is negative?
If your Dave account balance is negative, Dave will automatically take the amount owed from your next deposit. If you don’t have enough funds in your account to cover the negative balance, you’ll need to pay back the remaining amount using other funds.
Is the Dave App right for me?
The Dave App isn’t right for everyone, but if you’re looking for a personal finance app with flexible repayment terms, a rewards program, and cash advances up to $500, then Dave may be worth considering.
Does Dave include all companies when it comes to cash advance offers?
No. Dave doesn’t offer advance amounts for all companies. You’ll have to see if you qualify for an advance or another service provided by Dave.