|💳 Approved Prepaid Cards||Netspend Prepaid Visa Card|
|#️⃣ Get Card Number||Instantly, After First Deposit|
|🔒 Compatability||Works for Cash App|
|💰 Sign-Up Bonus||$20 (After the First $40 Deposit)|
Cash App is popular money transferring and spending app, but what prepaid cards work with Cash App?
First off, it’s important to know that Cash App has a prepaid card called the Cash Card.
This guide will tell you which prepaid cards are compatible for use with Cash App.
What Cards Work with Cash App?
Cash App works with most major debit and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Cash App also accept some specific types of prepaid and virtual cards.
ATM cards and PayPal prepaid cards are not currently supported in your Cash App account.
Business debit cards and credit cards work with Cash App.
Does Cash App Accept Prepaid Cards?
Yes, they accept two different types of prepaid cards including Netspend Visa and government-issued cards.
We tested 7 different popular prepaid cards in our Cash App account including:
- Netspend Visa Prepaid Card: Success
- Walmart MoneyCard: Failed
- PayPal MasterCard Prepaid Card: Failed
- MyVanilla Prepaid Card: Failed
- Bluebird by American Express: Failed
- Greenlight Prepaid Debit Card: Failed
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard: Failed
Netspend Prepaid Cards Work with Cash App
Netspend prepaid cards are accepted, but deposits to these cards are not possible.
However, you can withdraw funds from the card into Cash App.
The Netspend Visa prepaid card is a solid choice for OnlyFans users as well.
Many Cash App users use a Netspend card along with their Cash App account.
This makes it really simple to transfer money from your bank account to Cash App or your Prepaid Card.
Government-Issued Prepaid Cards
Cash App also accepts government-enabled prepaid cards.
These cards are used to receive monetary relief payments, unemployment benefits, and other government-related payments.
You can send money to others if you have a government-issued prepaid card.
You will, however, be unable to deposit cash from your Cash App wallet to the card.
What Credit Cards Work with Cash App?
Almost all credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover should work with Cash App.
Many banks and credit unions will let you apply for credit cards not tied to a personal bank account.
Here are some popular cards that are compatible with Cash App:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Discover It Cash Back Card
- Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- American Express EveryDay Card
However, if you have a low credit score, you may have difficulty getting accepted for some cards.
Of course, some second chance cards are easier to obtain, but make sure you use them wisely to avoid further deterioration of your credit score.
Virtual Cards that Work with Cash App
Currently, the only virtual card we know that works with Cash App is the Privacy virtual card.
Privacy is an app and online portal that allows you to create virtual cards for free from your personal bank account.
How to Add a Prepaid Card to Cash App on iPhone?
Add a debit or credit card in the Cash App mobile version. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap the house icon in the bottom left corner of the screen from the main menu.
- Tap “Add Credit Card or Debit Card” at the bottom of your screen in the “My Cash” menu.
- You’ll be asked to enter your credit card number. Do so, then tap “Add Card” at the bottom. Your card will be added to your wallet immediately.
How to Add a Prepaid Card to Cash App on Android?
The Cash App mobile version is the same regardless of the operating system on your device. As a result, adding a debit card on an Android device is the same as doing so on an iPhone. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap the house icon in the bottom left corner of the main screen.
- Select “Add Credit or Debit Card” at the bottom of your screen from the “My Cash” menu.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your credit or debit card information. Do so, then tap the “Add Card” button at the bottom. Your credit card will be added to your wallet.
Can I Add a Prepaid Card to Cash App Online?
Yes, you can log in to your Cash App online by going here.
Can I Use My Cash App Without Having a Bank Account?
If you don’t have a linked bank account, you can add money to your Cash App account by visiting a store and asking the cashier if they offer a Cash App money loading service.
You can also request money from one of your Cash App contacts. Of course, you can also request a Cash App card and use it to load money into your account.
How to Get a Cash App Cash Card?
The Cash Card is a free, reloadable debit card linked to your Cash App balance. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including online and in-store. To get yours, go to:
- On the Cash App home screen, tap the Cash Card tab.
- Press ‘Order’ to get your Cash Card
- Continue by tapping Continue.
- Comply with the instructions.
To apply for a Cash Card, you must be at least 18 years old. Cards are expected to arrive within ten business days. Your Cash Card can be used right away by adding it to Apple Pay and Google Pay or entering the card details in the Cash Card tab.