In today’s fast-paced world, having quick access to cash when you need it most is essential. That’s where cash advance apps come in handy, offering a lifeline between paychecks and helping you avoid costly overdraft fees or high-interest payday loans.
This comprehensive guide will delve into the top cash advance apps of 2023, such as Albert, EarnIn, and Brigit; explore their unique features and benefits; discuss alternatives that don’t require a credit check; and even address some frequently asked questions about these powerful financial tools.
- Cash advance apps provide a fast and convenient way to access funds without the high-interest rates and fees associated with traditional payday loans or overdraft charges.
- Some of the best cash advance apps for 2023 include Albert, EarnIn, and Brigit, which offer no-interest or low-cost advances with user-friendly features like budgeting tools and credit tracking.
- There are over 40 other cash advance apps available that cater to specific needs. Some also work seamlessly with popular platforms such as PayPal, Venmo, Chime, Cash App, and Varo Bank.
- For those with poor credit scores or who don’t want to undergo a credit check when applying for an advance loan online instant decision options include Vola and MoneyLion.
3 Best Cash Advance Apps
Albert, EarnIn, and Brigit are the 3 best cash advance apps that provide quick access to funds without imposing high interest rates or hidden fees.
As a loan app user, you’ll definitely want to consider Albert for your cash advance needs. This financial advisor app not only helps you manage your money effectively but also offers convenient cash advances of up to $250.
Suppose you’re ever caught off-guard by an unexpected expense or just need a little extra before your next paycheck arrives. In that case, Albert’s quick sign-up process and instant access to funds make it an ideal choice for getting the money you need right away.
EarnIn is a top cash advance app that offers a convenient way for employed borrowers to access funds ahead of their scheduled paydays. As an avid loan app user, I appreciate the seamless process and transparency this platform provides.
One remarkable feature of EarnIn is its “tip jar” system – instead of charging fixed fees like other cash advance apps, they allow you to choose how much you want to tip based on your experience with the service.
This flexible tipping model gives users more control over their financial decisions while encouraging responsible borrowing habits. Additionally, EarnIn offers useful budgeting tools and resources that help us track our spending patterns and save money in the long run.
As a loan app user, you might find Brigit to be a game-changer in managing your finances. Widely considered one of the best cash advance apps alongside EarnIn and Dave, Brigit offers paycheck advances up to $250 with just a small fee involved.
What sets Brigit apart from other cash advance apps are not only its speedy services but also the additional features it provides. This includes credit builder tools, bank balance monitoring, budgeting help, and even financial advice! With all these resources at your fingertips through one app, you’ll be well on your way to improving your financial situation while avoiding overdraft fees or taking out high-interest payday loans.
49 List of Cash Advance Apps
As someone who needs quick access to cash, you’ll want to explore some of the many cash advance apps out there. Here is a list of more than 40 such apps that can help you get through tough times:
|Albert||Instant||Up To $250||$8 per month||No Interest||None|
|Chime (Spotme)||Instant||Up To $100||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Brigit||1 Business Day||Up To $250||$9.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|Cash App Borrow||1-3 Business Days||Up To $200||flat 5% fee||No Interest||None|
|Cleo||1 Business Day||Up To $100||$5.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|Earnin||1-3 Business Days||Up To $750||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Moneylion||1 Business Day, Instantfunding Available For A Fee||Up To $250||$0.25||No Interest||None|
|Current||Instant||Up To $200||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Empower||1 Business Day, Instantfunding Available For A Fee||Up To $250||$8 per month||No Interest||None|
|Kora||1 Business Day||Up To $500||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Dave||Instant(Up To $200), 1-2 Business Days (Up To $500 )||Up To $500 With Extracash Feature||$1||No Interest||None|
|Pockbox||Under 1 Hour (Additional Fees May Apply)||Up To $500||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|GreenDollar Loans||1-2 Business Days||Up To $100 – $5,000||No Fee||APR 5.99% to 35.99%||None|
|Viva Payday Loans||1-2 Business Days||Up To $100 – $5000||No Fee||APR 5.99% to 35.99%.||None|
|Big Buck Loans||1 Business Day||Up To $100 – $5000||No Fee||APR 5.99% to 35.99%.||None|
|Heart Paydays||The Exact Time Depends On The Broker Or Lender Chosen||Up To $100 – $5000||No Fee||APR 5.99% To 35.99%.||None|
|Possible||1-2 Business Days||Up To $500||No Fee||$15 to $20 For Every $100 You Borrow||None|
|Gerald||Instant||Up To $215||$9.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|B9||The 5Th Of The Following Month||Up To $500||$9.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|Line||1 Business Day||Up To $100||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Grid Pay Boost||1 Business Day||Up To $200||$10 per month||No Interest||None|
|Loan Hunter||Instant||Up To $2500||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Hundy||Instant||Up To $25 – $250||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Vola||Instant||Up To $300||$9.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|Solo Funds||3 Business Days||Up To 575||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Varo||1-2 Business Days||Up To $250||No Fee||APR 3.00% To 5.00%||None|
|Payactv||1-3 Business Days||Up To $500 – $1000||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Dailypay||Instant||No, This Is Not A Loan||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Even||1 Business Day||50% Of The Net Pay You’Ve Already Earned||$6 per month||No Interest||None|
|Branch||1 Business Day||Up To $150||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Zirtue||2-5 Business Days||Up To $1000||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Floatme||1 Business Day||Up To $50 Per Day||$1.99 per month||No Interest||None|
|Honeybee||1 Business Day||Up To $500||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Zayzoon||1 Business Day||Up To $200 Per Day||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Oportun||1 Business Day||Up To $300 To $10,000||No Fee||APR 0.3599%||None|
|Lendup||1-7 Business Days||Up To $1,000||$5 per month||APR 214.13% to 913.71%||None|
|Speedy Cash||Instant||Up To $2600||No Fee||APR 132% to 680.7%||None|
|Avant||1-4 Business Days||Up To $2,000 To $35,000||No Fee||APR 9.95% to 35.99%||None|
|Opploans||1 Business Day||Up To$500 To $4,000||No Fee||APR 59% to 160%||None|
|Netcredit||1 Business Day||Up To $500 To $10,000||No Fee||APR 34% to 155%||None|
|Rise Credit||1 Business Day||Up To $5,000||No Fee||APR 58.90% to 299.00%||None|
|Fig Loans||1-3 Business Days||Up To $750||No Fee||APR 59% to 199%||None|
|Blue Trust Loans||1 Business Day||Up To $3,000||No Fee||APR 471.78% to 841.45%||None|
|Check Into Cash||1 Business Day||Up To $50 To $5,000||$9.99||No Interest||None|
|Cashnetusa||Instant||Up To $50,000 Usd||No Fee||APR 0.6274% to 0.8904%.||None|
|Cash App||1-3 Business Days||Up To $200||No Fee||No Interest||None|
|Klover||1 Business Day||Up To $150||$3.99 per month||No Interest||None|
Remember that each app may have different eligibility requirements and fees associated with its services. Be sure to do your research and choose the app that’s right for you.
Best Cash Advance Apps With No Credit Check
If you have a less-than-perfect credit score, getting approved for a loan can be tough. However, there are cash advance apps that don’t require a credit check. Here are four of the best:
- Vola – With Vola, you can get a same-day cash advance of up to $300 with no credit check. You just need to provide proof of income and connect your bank account.
- MoneyLion – MoneyLion offers “Instacash” loans of up to $250 with no credit check. You need to sign up for their banking services and make regular direct deposits.
- Brigit – Brigit offers advances of up to $250 with no credit check and no interest charges. They also offer optional overdraft protection for a small monthly fee.
- Dave – Dave is a popular app that offers advances of up to $100 with no credit check. However, you will need to pay a small express fee if you want the funds within 8 hours.
These cash advance apps are great options if you need quick access to cash but have a poor credit score. Just be aware that they may come with fees or requirements like making regular direct deposits or signing up for additional services.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With Other Apps
Cash advance apps that work with other apps can make borrowing money easier for users, as they allow for quick and seamless access to funds within pre-existing accounts like PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Chime, and Varo.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With PayPal
If you use PayPal frequently, you’ll be pleased to know that there are cash advance apps that work with it. Here’s a list of some of the most popular ones:
- Dave: This app offers interest-free cash advances and can connect to PayPal for instant funds.
- Klover: Users can get up to $150 in cash advances and link their PayPal account for quick access to funds.
- Earnin: This app lets users withdraw up to $100 per day from their paycheck and supports direct deposits from PayPal.
- Brigit: This app provides up to $250 in cash advances, and linking your PayPal account can help expedite payment.
- MoneyLion: Their RoarMoney checking account allows for direct deposits from PayPal, providing an easy way to access funds.
Using a cash advance app that works with PayPal can be an excellent option if you need funds quickly. However, it’s essential to keep in mind the fees and interest rates associated with these types of loans. Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before using any of these apps.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With Cash App
If you’re a Cash App user looking for a cash advance, there are quite a few third-party apps that may work with it. Some of the popular cash advance apps that are compatible with Cash App include:
- Dave: This app provides up to $100 in advances against your next paycheck without any credit check.
- Brigit: You can get up to $250 in advances without any interest or fees using this app.
- Cleo: This financial assistant app offers interest-free salary advances of up to $100 and also helps you manage your finances.
- Albert: Apart from offering salary advances, this app can also help you create a personalized budget and save money.
- Klover: This app offers up to $150 in cash advances per day based on your earnings history.
- Earnin: This app allows you to get paid for the hours you’ve already worked, and allows access to up to $500 of your earned wages before payday, although payments may take a few days to process.
- MoneyLion: This all-in-one finance app lets users borrow small amounts as required with no membership fee.
It’s important to note that not all features of these apps may work seamlessly with Cash App at all times, so it’s recommended that users verify compatibility before relying on them in case of emergencies.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With Venmo
If you’re a Venmo user looking for cash advance apps that work with the platform, here are some options to consider:
- Brigit: This app offers up to $250 in instant funding and can connect with your Venmo account to make repayments seamless.
- Dave: While this app doesn’t directly integrate with Venmo, you can still use it to cover expenses before your next paycheck. Dave loans start at $25 and have a flat fee of $1 per month.
- MoneyLion: This financial services platform provides small personal loans starting at $300 and has a variety of features, including cash advances. You can link your MoneyLion account to Venmo for easy money transfers.
Remember that not all cash advance apps work with Venmo, so be sure to check before signing up. Additionally, keep in mind any fees or interest rates associated with using these apps and only borrow what you need.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With Chime
If you’re a Chime user looking for a cash advance app, there are several options available. Here are some of the best cash advance apps that work with Chime:
- SpotMe: Chime’s own in-house overdraft program, SpotMe allows users to overdraft their accounts up to $100 without any fees.
- MoneyLion: MoneyLion offers a range of financial services, including cash advances up to $250 with no interest and no credit check required.
- Brigit: In addition to offering cash advances up to $250, Brigit also provides budget-tracking features and flexible repayment options based on your income.
- Dave: Dave allows users to access their paycheck up to two days early and offers cash advances up to $100 with no interest or credit checks.
- Earnin: Earnin works with multiple bank accounts, including Chime, and allows users to access their paycheck early without any fees or interest.
These apps can be a helpful resource for covering unexpected expenses or bridging the gap until your next payday. As always, it’s important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any financial product before using it.
Cash Advance Apps That Work With Varo
If you’re a Varo user looking for cash advance apps that work with your account, here are some options to consider:
- Venmo: This popular app allows you to send and receive money from friends and family. With the Venmo debit card, you can also access cashback rewards and use its SpotMe feature to get up to $50 in advance if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Dave: Dave offers interest-free cash advances of up to $100 as well as budgeting tools and automatic savings. It works with many banks, including Varo.
- Branch: This app provides interest-free cash advances of up to $150, along with budgeting features and free ATM access. It works with several banks, including Varo.
- MoneyLion: Instacash by MoneyLion lets you access up to $250 in advance without any interest or credit check. Additionally, MoneyLion’s Personal Loans product helps build your credit history while offering competitive rates.
Keep in mind that while these apps work with Varo, they may have different eligibility requirements and fees associated with them. Make sure to read the terms carefully before signing up for any of them.
Cash Advance Apps That Don’t Use Plaid
If you are looking for a cash advance app but prefer not to use Plaid, there are several options available to you. Here are six cash advance apps that don’t use Plaid:
- B9 Advance: This app allows you to borrow up to $250 with no credit check required. The funds are deposited directly into your bank account, and you can repay the loan on your next payday.
- CashMaster: CashMaster offers fee-free cash advances up to $500, and it does not require a credit check. You can receive your funds via direct deposit or on a debit card.
- Line: Line allows you to borrow up to $1,000 with no interest or fees. The funds are deposited directly into your bank account, and you can repay the loan in four weekly payments.
- DailyPay: DailyPay offers early access to your earned wages without requiring a credit check. You can receive your funds via direct deposit or on a prepaid card.
- Venmo: Venmo offers a feature called “Cashout” that allows users to transfer their Venmo balance to their linked bank account instantly for a small fee.
- Cash App Borrow: Similar to Venmo, Cash App Borrow allows users to transfer their Cash App balance to their linked bank account instantly for a fee.
These cash advance apps offer alternatives for those who prefer not to use Plaid when accessing funds.
Best Sign-Up Bonus For a Cash Advance App
As someone who uses loan apps, you already know that most cash advance apps come with fees and interest rates.
For example, Albert offers a $150 bonus when you sign up and connect your bank account. Similarly, Empower Cash Advance offers a $100 bonus when you make your first qualifying direct deposit.
If you’re looking for more ways to earn rewards through cash advance apps, look for ones that offer annual savings bonuses or recurring promotions based on your usage.
Overall, if you’re considering trying out a new cash advance app, be sure to check for any sign-up bonuses or other incentives before making your decision!
There are many cash advance apps available today, each with its own unique features and benefits. Whether you need a small loan to cover unexpected expenses or want to avoid costly overdraft fees, there is an app out there that can help.
We’ve highlighted some of the best cash advance apps on the market, including Albert, EarnIn, and Brigit. Additionally, we’ve provided a comprehensive list of over 50 other cash advance apps for you to explore.
Remember to read reviews and check eligibility requirements before choosing an app that’s right for you.
Do cash advance apps require a credit check? How long does it take to get funds? Can you use multiple loan apps at the same time? Find answers to these and other commonly asked questions in our FAQs section.
Q: Do Loan Apps Require A Credit Check?
A: Loan apps, including payday loan apps, typically require a credit check. This credit check helps the lender determine your risk level and whether or not you’re likely to pay back your loan on time.
However, there are some paycheck advance apps that may allow borrowing without a credit check. Keep in mind that these types of loans often come with high-interest rates and fees, so it’s important to carefully read the terms before taking out any type of loan.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Get Funds?
A: Receiving funds from a cash advance app can vary depending on the type of funding option you choose. If you opt for an express fee, you could receive funds within one hour, but most apps offer free funding that takes up to five business days.
Additionally, the length of time it takes to receive your funds depends on the type of checking account linked to your app. Some apps require at least 60 days of active checking account history before allowing advances, while others have specific eligibility requirements.
It’s important to note that some apps may also require a PIN to withdraw cash from an ATM, which can take several business days to arrive by mail.
Q: Can You Use Multiple Loan Apps At The Same Time?
A; As a loan app user, you may be wondering if it’s possible to use multiple loan apps at the same time. The short answer is yes, it is possible. However, it’s important to keep in mind that using multiple cash advance apps can lead to higher debt and interest rates.
To avoid getting into deeper financial trouble, consider applying for a single loan with a lender that offers flexible repayment terms and reasonable interest rates. Some examples of such lenders are Earnin and Brigit.
Ultimately, whether or not you choose to use multiple loan apps at the same time will depend on your personal financial situation and goals.
Q: What are the 10 best cash advance apps of 2023?
A: The 10 best cash advance apps are: Earnin, Dave, Brigit, MoneyLion, Albert, Chime, Varo, Current, SoFi, and FlexWage. These apps offer various features like instant cash advances, overdraft protection, budgeting tools, and low fees, making them excellent alternatives to traditional payday lenders. We also cover more apps, such as FloatMe and Cleo (with reviews).
Q: How do cash advance apps like Earnin work?
A: Cash advance apps like Earnin allow users to access a portion of their earned wages before their next payday. Users simply connect their bank account, request the desired advance amount, and the funds are deposited into their account. Repayment is typically automatic on their next payday, and fees or tips are usually voluntary or minimal.
Q: What are the pros and cons of using a cash advance app?
A: Pros of cash advance apps include quick access to funds, low fees or voluntary tips, no impact on credit scores, and the ability to avoid overdraft fees. Cons include potential dependency on advances, limited loan amounts, and the requirement of sufficient income to qualify for advances.
Q: Can cash advance apps help me avoid overdraft fees?
A: Yes, many cash advance apps like Chime and Varo offer overdraft protection features. These features can provide small advances or buffer amounts to cover transactions that might otherwise result in overdraft fees. This can save users money and help them maintain good standing with their bank or credit union.
Q: Are there alternatives to cash advance apps?
A: Alternatives to cash advance apps include credit union programs, short-term personal loans, and borrowing from friends or family. Additionally, some apps are specifically designed for budgeting and expense tracking, which can help individuals manage their finances better and reduce the need for cash advances.
Q: How can I choose the best cash advance app for my needs?
A: To choose the best cash advance app, you should consider factors like app features, fees or tips, maximum advance amounts, repayment terms, and user reviews. Comparing these factors among different apps will help you find the one that best suits your financial situation and requirements.
Q: Which cash advance apps are best for budgeting and expense tracking?
A: Some cash advance apps, like Albert and SoFi, have integrated budgeting and expense tracking features. These apps not only provide cash advances but also help you manage your money, track spending, and set savings goals to improve your overall financial health.
Q: How much money can I get from a cash advance app?
A: The cash advance amount varies between apps and depends on your income and spending habits. Most apps offer advances ranging from $100 to $250. Keep in mind that advances are meant to tide you over until payday and should not be relied upon as a regular source of income.
Q: Do cash advance apps affect my credit score?
A: Most cash advance apps do not affect your credit score, as they do not report your activity to credit bureaus. These apps are designed to provide short-term financial relief without impacting your long-term creditworthiness. However, it is still essential to use cash advances responsibly and not rely on them too frequently.
Q: Can I use multiple cash advance apps to get more money?
A: While it may be possible to use multiple cash advance apps simultaneously, doing so may lead to financial difficulties and overdependence on short-term funding. It is advisable to use one app that meets your needs and focuses on improving your overall financial situation instead of seeking additional cash advances.