|💵 Cash App Referral Code||GLDPMZQ|
|💰 Referrer Earns||$15|
|🤑 Referral Earns||$5|
|📅 Get Paid When||After Sending $5|
|💲 Cash Out||Same Day|
Are you looking for a Cash App referral code bonus?
You’re in the right place!
Yes, the famous free referral code is worth the hype!
In this guide, you may quickly navigate to the following sections:
We have a few working bonuses to earn a free $5 referral bonus!
To earn the highest referral bonus currently available, enter Cash App referral code CTCJLPG and send $5 to a friend within 14 days.
Next, you’ll want to complete all the extra Cash App bonuses detailed below.
There are five ways to earn bonuses up to $750 or more.
- $5 Cash App referral code sign-up bonus ($5 for you, $5 for a friend)
- $750 refer-a-friend method (quickly refer 25 friends)
- Up to $500 Twitter giveaway directly from Cash App
- $50-$100 direct deposit boost (amount varies, limited-time)
- Up to $50 Off with the 99% off anywhere boost bonus (limited-time w/ cash card)
Note: To be completely clear and honest, the Cash App referral code alone does not give you $750. You’ll need to complete or win the above bonuses to earn that amount.
If you are under 18, we suggest looking at our Cash App for minors guide.
We’ll show you exactly how to earn all of this Cash App referral bonus!
Need help? How to solve common referral code issues:
- Where do you enter a Cash App referral code?
- How do I find my personal Cash App referral code?
- The referral code is not working or I can’t enter it?
- I didn’t get a bonus after entering a referral code, but why?
- What are the requirements to earn a referral bonus?
Let’s get you a Cash App referral bonus to invite friends and maximize your sign-up bonus and the referral program.
Let’s dig right in and get these bonuses flowing.
What is a Referral Code for Cash App?
The Cash App referral code “CTCJLPG” is the combination of numbers and letters at the end of an invitation link and may be redeemed in the “Enter Referral Code” area of Cash App.
You’ve probably seen the “Invite Friends, Get $15” or “Invite Friends, Get $30” on the profile screen of the Cash App.
Enter the referral code of the person who invited you to Cash App to receive your bonus. You must send $5 using a newly linked debit card or activated Cash Card (people under 18 only) within 14 days of entering the code.
You can also check how long it takes to get your referral bonus.
You cannot receive a Cash App referral bonus if invited by someone who authorized your account.
Use the code to refer a friend to Cash App. Once the referral enters the code, they will earn a $5 bonus after sending $5 to another cash app user within 14 days.
The Cash App will prompt you to enter the Cash App code when creating a new account.
Once you sign up with this reward code, you can get a $5 bonus.
How To Use a Cash App Referral Bonus
When you sign up for Cash App with a unique special code with numbers and letters, known as a Cash App referral code, your friend who referred you will earn a free cash bonus if you use the app within 14 days.
Here is an essential step-by-step guide on what you’ll need to do as a new Cash App user to snag that sweet referring bonus.
It’s simple. 🙂
How Do You Sign-Up with Cash App?
- Download the app or scan QR code above (available on Google Play & Apple Store)
- Sign up as a new Cash App user (enter your name & phone number for your Cash App account)
- Link a funds source (debit card or bank account)
Does Cash App Have a Referral Code?
Yes, as of September 2022, an official Cash App referral code is CTCJLPG. Enter this code, and you will get a bonus after sending $5 within 14 days of registering your Cash App account.
How To Enter a Cash App Referral Code
These step-by-step instructions are for someone who has already signed up but has not used the app yet. If you have not signed up yet you may enter the Cash App referral code during the sign-up process.
1. Open Cash App and Tap the Profile Icon
2. Tap on the “Enter Referral Code” text
3. Enter the referral code: CTCJLPG
It’s simple for new users to sign up and share a Cash App referral link with friends to earn free money instantly through their share with friends program.
Plus, the app is incredible anyways!
You’d be happy even without the referral codes.
How To Remove A Cash App Referral Code
In some rare cases, you may find that you want to remove the referral code you entered.
Unfortunately, once a referral code has been redeemed, there is no way to remove it.
We’ve contacted Cash App support directly, and they have confirmed there is no way to remove it.
The first option is to let the code expire 14 days after you redeem it, but you’ll miss out on the referral bonus.
The second option you have is to complete the requirement for the referral bonus by sending $5.
What Are the Referral Program Requirements for 2022?
Wondering what the requirements are to get the Cash App referral program bonus?
Look no further because joining Cash App is easy!
If you want to keep it simple, you can get the app going and snag that Cash App welcome bonus in just a few easy steps.
- You must be 13+ years old
- You must join Cash App as a new user to qualify for the referral bonus
- You must send $5 to another Cash App customer to qualify for the bonus. 13-17-year-olds may use the Cash Card for a $5 transaction to qualify too.
Use Cash App Referral Bonus: CTCJLPG
The refer-a-friend code is legit and entirely safe to use! When you open Cash App settings, you’ll see a field called “Enter Referral Code.” Scroll to the bottom & tap that field, then enter the Referral Code CTCJLPG.
Cash App Referral Code Not Working or Can’t Enter A Code?
If you are having problems with your friend code, here are some reasons.
Your account is no longer eligible if you don’t see the Cash App “referral code” field.
Why is my account not eligible for a referral bonus?
Once you use the app for any transaction, your account is no longer new.
You might not qualify for a referral bonus if you have more than one Cash App account.
If the app gives you an error message when entering a code, you may want to try one of these codes:
If you continue to have issues, you might want to contact support for further assistance.
It’s that easy!
Read on for an even bigger sign-up bonus.
I didn’t get a bonus after entering a referral code, but why?
If you entered a referral code and did not receive a bonus, here are a few things to check.
So what is the most common reason for not earning your bonus after entering the code?
You must send $5 to another Cash App user within 14 days of entering the code.
Also, remember that referral codes only give you a $5-$10 bonus.
Inviting a friend with your code will earn a free $20 Cash app referral.
How to Check the Status of Your Referral Bonus
If you have sent $5 within 14 days, the next step is to check the status of the referral bonus.
To check the referral status, do this:
- Tap the clock icon (activity screen) in the top right (next to the profile icon).
- Locate the referral bonus in the list of activity
- Is the referral bonus labeled as “Pending” or “Completed”?
If the status is “Pending,” you mostly have not met the requirements of the Cash App referral program.
If the status is “Completed, ” the bonus has already been added to your account.
You’ll need to contact Cash App for further assistance if you still have issues.
How To Earn All Cash App Bonuses
There are various amounts and methods for getting the Cash App referral code bonus.
Don’t worry; it’s not complicated.
It’s super simple and quite user-friendly!
You’ll earn a $5 bonus when you download the Cash App, register a new account & send $5 within 14 days with a linked debit card. You’ll need to use a current member’s referral link (that’s us!) for the bonus to qualify.
What about that $140?
Let’s break it down, shall we?
Here are our four legit options for getting Cash App referral credit & more:
- $10 bonus with a referral code when you send $5 (you get $5, and a friend also gets $5).
- Earn $15-$30 for referring a friend with your unique Cash App referral code.
- Set up payroll direct deposit for a $50-$100 boosts bonus when you make deposits that add up to $300 or more.
- Get Cash Card (highly recommended) and set up to enable boosts for discounts with various retailers. It works just like a debit card!
Quick $10 Bonus with Our Cash App Referral Code
This bonus is just the first step of our full Friend Split Method.
It’s the quickest and easiest but also the lowest reward code benefit.
… it’s a bonus for that first transaction of using our Cash App sign-up code to sign up, link your bank account and send money ($5) to another Square Cash App user.
Use Cash App Bonus Code: CTCJLPG
Want more cash?
Read on to see how to increase that referral code/Cash App bonus to $40 or even $140.
Earn $15-$30 for Referring Friends (w/ Your Personal Code)
You can invite friends using your unique Cash App code to bump the balance on that newly linked debit card by $30+.
You can send as many invites as you want to so others can get the Cash App sign-up bonus.
They enter the reward code [your unique code] into the Cash App “referral code” field, then send money (could be $5 to you, per our Refer A Friend Method) for you to get credit for the sign-up.
We’d recommend that you first send $5 to them, and they can send that $5 back to you.
How To Find Your Own Cash App Referral Code
- Tap the profile icon in your app (top right corner) to get to your profile page
- Tap ‘Invite Friends, Get $30’ (that amount varies for users)
- You can either choose from your contacts here or copy the referral link to paste into another app for messaging or sharing
- Your referral link will look something like this https://cash.app/app/CTCJLPG (your personal referral code is the bolded part of the link example)
- You can give that code to a friend or share the referral link.
Once you send your friend links, you’ll be able to see your free money code for your Cash App account.
If you’d prefer, you can share this code: CTCJLPG with friends instead of the sign-up link.
Using Our 25X Refer-A-Friend Method ($750 or more)
Are you looking to make as much money as possible with these Cash App referral codes?
We hear you!
And why not?
It’s a fantastic product, so you might as well tell people about it and share the joy regardless of the payout.
Please review our referral code/Cash App Friend Referral Method detailed above.
It may seem complicated, but it’s not at all.
Just follow the steps by referring to at least five friends & you’ll be all set!
Here is an overview of how this method works:
- Speed: Instant Bonuses
- Bonus Amount: You’ll earn $5 immediately in your Cash App funds and $750 over some time.
- What You Need: $5 (you get it back right away), a bank account or debit card, and friends (or significant other/family members).
- Requirements: You need your friends (or significant other/family member) to sign-up with Cash App. This person needs to be a new user of the Square Cash App.
- How it works: You will sign up with our referral code: CTCJLPG. Then you will refer a friend with your referral code. You send $5 to your friend, and they send it back to you. With our friend bonus code, you get $5 for signing up and sending $5. Then you get another $30 for referring friends that also send $5. You’ll need to refer 25 friends to get up to $750.
Follow these quick steps to refer-a-friend:
- Sign up for Cash App.
- Enter the referral code: CTCJLPG
- Send your family member (or signification other) a link to this page so they have instructions on how to do this.
- You send $5 to a family member (or signification other). You’ll instantly earn a $5 bonus from Cash App.
- A family member (or signification other) sends that $5 back to you. Your Family member (or signification other) instantly gets a $5 bonus from Cash App.
Now you have the basic process of earning a referral bonus for referring your friends with Cash App!
Repeat this process until your Cash App balance reaches $750!
Cash App makes it simple to refer your friends.
You can send invites to everyone on your contact list.
Up to $500 Giveaway Directly From Cash App
For New Year 2021 Cash App ran a limited-time giveaway on Twitter for $50,000 in free money!
This included giving away $500, $250, and $100 when you shared your $cashtag on the announcement tweet.
This free money giveaway reward has expired, but we highly recommend following Cash App on Twitter so you know when the next giveaway goes live.
$50-$100 Payroll Direct Deposit Boost Bonus
After you sign up with a referral code, you’ll want to get the Cash Card to unlock the boost bonuses.
One of the boosts you’ll get is the $50-$100 off one purchase with your Cash Card.
This promotion is not always available to everyone, so you’ll need to see if it’s available.
- Get the Cash Card by going to the “Cash Card” tab at the bottom of the screen and requesting your free card.
- Once you receive the Cash Card go back to the “Cash Card” screen and tap on “Add Boost” button.
- Next, select the “$50/$100 Anywhere” boost at the bottom.
- Click ‘Get Started’ and enter your information, and you’ll get a payroll direct deposit form that you may give to your employeer.
- Once you get $300 in payroll deposits, you’ll be eligible to use the $50-$100 boost on your next Cash App card purchase.
The boost amount varies from $50-$100, depending on the current promotion.
The boost will be available immediately after the direct deposit in your Cash App account.
We suggest making your purchase slightly over the boost amount.
So, if you unlocked the $100 boost, make your purchase for $105.
Some Reddit users reported that if they purchased just $100, the boost did not work.
Also, avoid making purchases at places that delay the charge or put a hold on your purchase, like gas stations or Amazon.
We recommend paying a bill like your cell phone or electricity bill.
Reddit recently discussed this $100 bonus here.
Cash App Referring People: The Do’s & Don’ts
As you’re going through the sign-up process, your first transaction, and referring people to sign up for a Cash App account, there are a couple of things to consider.
- When you send money for the first time to trigger the referral payment, send it to someone you know and trust. This could be a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. Don’t try to send and receive money with strangers; it probably won’t work out, and you’ve only got one shot for the Cash App welcome bonus.
- Don’t try to manipulate the system by creating a bunch of Cash App accounts with different phone numbers or email information because you’ll get flagged, and your accounts will be closed. This program is meant to refer people to an excellent app they’ll probably continue to use because it’s free and super convenient; it’s not meant for gaming the system to earn a few extra bucks.
- Don’t be super pushy. Tell it like it is and sing Cash App’s praises but don’t try to push someone into something they don’t want to do just because you’d like to earn a referral bonus.
Remember these things because you don’t want to ruin a good thing!
Cash App is pretty impressive, and trying to take advantage of a good thing can never lead anywhere good.
Also, check out our guide to money transfer apps if you want to send money online.
For international money transfers, read our WorldRemit referral code guide.
Apps like Cash App, such as PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle, also have referral code programs.
Cash App Referral Program FAQs
Here is a list of the most common questions and answers for the Cash App invitation bonus.
Can I invite as many friends to Cash App as I want?
That’s right, you sure can! The invitation bonus doesn’t have a limit on it, so you can scream it from the rooftops to as many new users as you can handle. You can send your referral/Cash App reward code to multiple phone numbers to repeat this Cash App referral transaction as much as you please and continue receiving money bonuses. 
Can I open multiple Cash App accounts?
That would be a hard no. This would be against Cash App’s terms & conditions. That said, you wouldn’t need duplicate accounts because you can earn money with your current user account by referring to as many friends using the Cash App bonuses program as you want. Plus, that bonus is higher than the sign-up bonus. 
What if I have issues during the process, do they have Cash App support to help me?
Yes, they do! You can contact customer service for whatever reason, and they’d be more than willing to walk you through any troubleshooting you need help with. You can also visit Cash App’s help page for their self-service FAQ section, which is very helpful and great if you’re looking for a quick answer. They’re also quite active on social media so that you can try that (specifically Twitter). Usually, they won’t help if you are asking about a Cash App promo code. 
Is Cash App safe to use?
Yes, very much, yes. Cash App is as secure – possibly more so – as a bank account. They utilize encrypted messages, pin entry, security locks, fraud protection, verification process upon sign-up, and even account closures for even a sniff of fraudulent activity. You can rest assured that your Cash App account is very safe & secure. You can receive & send money without worry. Using an official Cash App promo code like this page is safe. 
How to get free Cash App money (legit)?
Earn a $5 sign-up bonus when you install the Cash App, register a new account & send $5 within 14 days with a linked debit card. You’ll need to use the reward code CTCJLPG for the offer.
Is Square Cash App similar to other payment transfer apps?
Yes, it is similar to other peer-to-peer payment apps such as PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle in that it allows you to send & receive money as well as connect to a bank account. It has much more to offer in terms of features, though 🙂 If you want to check out the others, we’ve done comprehensive guides on some, including our Venmo referral guide. It works like other apps once you have a newly linked debit card to your Cash App account. 
Is Cash App an excellent way to get started with investing?
Yes, it sure is! The nice thing is that you can start with tiny amounts, even as low as $1. You can dip your toe in and then amp it up if you’d like to once you’re more comfortable. That’s the case with both their stock investing and Bitcoin investing options.
Can You borrow money from Cash App?
Yes and no. Currently, Cash App is testing a borrow loan feature, but it’s only available to a few select people. You can read more about the payday advance feature here.
What is the difference between Cash App and Venmo?
Venmo and Cash App are very similar money transfer apps, and they allow you to send money between you and other app users. You can see a detailed breakdown of both apps here.
What is this Cash App Twitch all about?
A while back, Cash App and Twitch ran a promotion for new users to sign up. We don’t believe that promotion is running anymore as it was a limited-time deal.
How do you get a free $20 Cash App credit?
Using one of the referral codes found on this page, you’ll get a $20 Cash App sign-up bonus when you also refer a friend with your code and send $5.
What is the 100 Thieves Cash App Referral Code?
The gaming esports organization known as 100 Thieves had a promotion with Cash App a while back with a referral code to sign up and get a bonus. That promotion has since expired.
What is Cash App Invite Friends Get $15 or $30?
This “invite friends get $30” is typically seen in the app under the profile icon. This indicates that you are eligible to invite your friends and receive and refer-a-friend bonus after they send $5 to another user. The invite bonus amount varies from user to user. You’ll need to check your app to see what you have available to you either $15 or $30.
What is the Cash App Invite Friends to Get $30?
This is the referral program for Cash App that offers $30 when you refer a friend or family member to become a Cash App user.
Where is the Referral Code on Cash App?
To find your referral code go to your account page by clicking the profile icon in the top right. Next, click on ‘Invite Friends Get $30’ now, and you can share your invite link with a friend. Share your link with a friend; you can see your referral code in the message. Your referral code is the last seven digits or letters in the referral link.
How to Use Code for Cash App?
You must have a new account that has no activity to be eligible to enter a referral code for Cash App. To do this, go to your account page by clicking the profile icon in the top right. Scroll down and click on ‘Enter Referral Code.’