|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Phone, Cancellation Letter, and In-Person|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Have you decided that XSport Fitness Subscription is not for you anymore and now looking for how to cancel the gym membership?
If yes, do not worry. First, you’re not alone; we receive questions such as “how do I cancel my XSport membership” all the time. Then, this blog post covers three ways to cancel your XSport account the right way.
Let’s get into the article and show you the three ways we’ve seen to be great to cancel XSport Fitness accounts.
How Do I Cancel My XSport Fitness Membership?
To cancel an XSport membership, you can do so by phone, letter writing, or in-person cancellation to request a cancellation.
Unfortunately, you can not cancel your XSport membership online. Instead of canceling your XSport Membership online, XSport provides you with three other options.
But we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your XSport account altogether.
Cancel XSport Account Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your XSport Fitness Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your XSport for you.
Cancel XSport Fitness Membership on the Phone
Canceling over the phone is one of the ways through which you can cancel your XSport Fitness membership plan. See the steps below for how to cancel XSport membership on the phone.
- Dial 877-417-1450 on your mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts to transfer your call to an XSport customer care representative.
- During the conversation, provide all the required details, such as why you’re canceling and account information.
- After your account plan has been successfully canceled, be sure to request an XSport cancellation number sent to your email. That email may serve as a future reference.
Cancel XSport Fitness Membership by Letter
Another way to cancel your XSport membership account is by addressing a cancellation letter to XSport Fitness with why you’re canceling. The instructions below guide you on how to do the writing.
- Type a membership cancellation letter on your computer, addressing it to XSport Fitness. Ensure the letter contains your full name, address, phone number, email address, and XSport membership ID number.
- Print the letter.
- Sent the letter via registered mail to the below address:
Capital Fitness, Inc.,
P.O. Box 4012, Aurora,
Note: Request a confirmation number or message from XSport Fitness for future reference.
Cancel XSport Fitness Membership in Person
If you‘d rather cancel your XSport gym membership face-to-face through a customer care rep, then the in-person cancellation option provided by XSport Fitness is for you. And here is how to do it.
- Walk into your local XSport fitness club between 10 a.m and 6 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Request from the helpdesk a cancellation form, fill out all necessary information, and submit the cancellation sheet to the customer support counter.
- Follow other instructions provided by the representative attending to you.
- Get a copy of the cancellation form for future references.
What Membership Options Does XSport Have?
XSport Fitness has three membership options: Basic One Club, Premium One Club, and Premium Fit Club.
Each of these three plans offers different benefits.
- Basic One Club: This is XSport’s basic plan with a monthly XSport subscription of $9.95. The plan provides members with access to XSport’s strength training and cardio equipment and a few other one-time privileges.
- Premium One Club: This is an advanced XSport gym membership with a monthly subscription fee of $22.95. The gym membership lets users access extra amenities not provided in the basic plan. And members get to enjoy a couple of monthly privileges and unlimited group fitness classes.
- Premium Fit Club: This plan offers everything in Basic One and Premium One plans, in addition to more amenities and access to all XSport’s gym locations nationwide.
Is It Hard to Cancel XSport Fitness Membership?
XSport Fitness is not overly difficult to cancel. By following the steps outlined in any of the discussed methods, you can have your gym membership canceled easily.
But the cancellation process can still be as hard.
For example, the XSport Fitness cancellation fee might still apply if you cancel at the wrong time.
This is why we recommend you use a bill cancellation app such as Truebill to automatically find and cancel all unwanted membership subscriptions associated with your account.
What Happens If I Cancel My XSport Membership?
XSport’s membership immediately ends after you cancel the service.
Can You Cancel XSport at Any Time?
You can cancel your XSport Fitness account without penalty after one monthly billing cycle.
Anything before that might result in you paying some early cancelation fees.
In addition, ensure to request to cancel a month prior to the date you want your membership stopped. XSport says it requires a 30-day written cancellation notice to process your request.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling XSport Account
After you cancel your XSport membership with any of the three methods explained above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
For example, you may be eligible for a refund if your card was charged in error or you’re a new member. First-time members who wish to cancel can request a refund of the unused portion of their memberships within 33 days of registration.
If you previously tried to cancel your XSport Membership plan and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
Be sure to modify it to suit and reflect your unique situation.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find XSport’s contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your XSport Fitness Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your overall membership bill to avoid having to cancel your XSport Membership?
While there is no one-size-fits-all strategy for achieving this, there are a couple of things you can try to lower the cost of your membership.
See one of them below.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
And our favorite option is Truebill!
It’s super easy to use, and the process is very user-friendly.
XSport Fitness Company Information
XSport is one of the fitness and health gym chains in the United States, with many locations in Washington D.C, New York, and Chicago.
XSport Fitness health club offers its members access to different specialized equipment and tools, amenities, group workouts, personal training sessions, and more.
The company also offers meal planning and fitness tracking.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xsportfitness
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/XSportFitness
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xsportfitness/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
Capital Fitness, Inc.,
P.O. Box 4012, Aurora,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.xsportfitness.com/terms-of-use.aspx
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel XSport Membership FAQs
Below we’ve provided answers to some of the questions users asked about canceling an XSport membership account.
Can You Pause XSport Membership?
For military or medical reasons, or if you’re moving to a new location, you can freeze your XSport Membership.
To do this, you’ll have to walk into your local XSport gym location and request an Account Freeze form to initiate and complete your membership freezing.
Processing takes between 2 to 4 weeks after receipt of your request. So you must initiate the cancellation process at least a month before the date you’d like to have your membership canceled.
Does XSport Offer Refunds?
XSport Fitness may not offer refunds. Be sure to check your membership agreement for the refund terms.
How to Delete Your XSport Account Data after Cancelling Your Membership
But to be safe, ensure to check your credit card information that you no longer receive any charges from XSport Fitness. If you still do after canceling your subscription, you may want to contact XSport or change your bank credit card information.