|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, Email, Phone Call, and Mobile App|
|❓ After Cancellation||Cancels at the end of the billing month|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Weight Watchers membership?
If yes, then you are in the right place.
This blog post will show you the two best and official ways to cancel your Weight Watchers Account membership.
Understandably, you might want to cancel your Weight Watchers plan if you have registered for another program, want to cut costs, or are not getting desired results from your membership.
Regardless of why you want to cancel, this post will show you exactly how to cancel your Weight Watchers Plan in 2 ways.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
How Do I Cancel Weight Watcher Membership?
To cancel a Weight Watcher Subscription, you can request a cancellation via a phone call to the customer service department or cancel online through the Weight Watchers website.
But we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your membership to Weight Watcher.
Cancel Weight Watcher Account Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to uncover all subscriptions connected to your account and automatically cancel ones you no longer need or those you thought to have canceled before. The process is straightforward.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Weight Watchers Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Weight Watcher Subscription for you.
Cancel Weight Watcher Subscription Online
Many users have found using the online weight watchers method useful for quick Weight Watchers cancellation. And this is the option we recommend. See the steps below to cancel online.
- Head over to the Weight Watchers website.
- Sign in to your account with your login information.
- Click on the Profile icon on the upper right hand corner of your dashboard.
- Select “Settings” and click “Profile.” The profile page has info about your membership plans and other account information.
- On the page, locate the “Cancel my account” option and click on it.
- Scroll down to and click “Complete cancellation.”
- If you’re presented with a cancellation form, fill in the necessary information to complete the cancellation.
- If your cancellation is successful, you’ll receive a notification stating so.
Note: Check your email for cancellation success notification and keep that email for future reference.
Cancel Weight Watcher Via Email Contact Form
You can also cancel your Weight Watcher account via email, though this will still require you to fill out a form on the website. The method is not a traditional email sending.
See the steps below for how to cancel Weight Watchers through email.
- In your account settings, look for the option to cancel through a form submission.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and other necessary information and submit the form.
Note: Weight Watchers says the cancellation via email can take up to 72 hours. So if, after four days or one week, you did not see any cancellation confirmation email, then try to resubmit the cancellation request.
Cancel Weight Watcher by Call
Weight Watchers provides a phone cancellation option for its members in case you don’t want to fill out a contact form and wait for an email confirmation. The instructions below explain how to go about the cancelation process.
- Dial 1-800-651-6000.
- Follow the prompts to speak with a customer rep.
- After connecting to the representative, you’ll need to provide your account and billing information. Be patient if the customer rep convinces you to keep your membership. Be firm and respectful.
- At the end of the call, be sure to ask for and keep your cancellation number.
Cancel Weight Watcher On an Android Device
If you’ve been wondering how to cancel Weight Watchers on your Android device, know that canceling on an Android smartphone or tablet is done through the Google Play Store. Follow the steps below for how to cancel WW on Android devices.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars on the top left corner screen.
- Navigate Payments & subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions.
- Select WW Weight Watchers Reimagined and tap on Cancel Subscription from the possible list of your many subscriptions.
- Select why you’re canceling from the onscreen instructions.
- Click Confirm Cancel Subscription.
What Membership Options Does Weight Watchers Have?
Weight Watchers offers three monthly plans, with each offering different benefits. They are Digital, Unlimited Workshops + Digital, and 1-on-1 Coaching + Digital.
- Digital: The Digital membership plan is designed for those who want to do the program themselves through the WW (formerly Weight Watchers) app. The plan costs $22.95/month.
- Unlimited Workshops + Digital: This membership plan is for those who want more guide support. It offers everything in the Digital plan plus other benefits, including in-person group sessions. The plan has a standard monthly fee of $44.95.
- 1-on-1 Coaching + Digital: This Weight Watchersmembership plan is for those needing accountability partners/personal guidance. You get face-to-face or virtual workshops with a WW Coach and group. The membership plan costs $59.95/month.
Is It Hard to Cancel Weight Watchers Membership?
Especially if you’re canceling via email, it can be difficult and time-consuming to have your Weight Watchers canceled. Generally, the cancellation takes between one to two weeks to complete.
One way to quickly uncover all membership and subscriptions connected to your account is to use one of the bill apps that provides an automated way to search for and cancel unwanted subscriptions.
The Truebill app is one option that helps you automatically find all your unwanted subscriptions and automatically cancel them.
What Happens If I Cancel My Weight Watchers Plan?
After canceling Weight Watchers account, a member retains access until the end of the month in which they cancel.
Can You Cancel Weight Watchers at Any Time?
WW allows you to cancel at any time, but that might be subject to penalties.
Weight Watchers, for example, says members who subscribe to multi-month commitment plans will pay an early termination fee if they cancel before the end of the Commitment Plan period.
So be sure to check the terms and conditions of the membership plan you subscribed to before canceling.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Weight Watchers Memberships
After you cancel your Weight Watchers plan, with any of the three methods explained earlier, you may send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, here’s a sample email template to request a refund. Ensure to customize the content to reflect your unique situation.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
The trick is to keep it short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Weight Watchers Account Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Weight Watchers membership costs?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
And if a bill reduction method means you wouldn’t have to cancel your Weight Watchers plan services, would it be worth it?
For you, it might be worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite bill cancellation and negotiation app is Truebill.
It’s super convenient, and the cancelation process is very user-friendly.
Weight Watchers Company Information
WW (Weight Watcher) is a company providing weight loss and fitness programs. WW offers diet programs, workout sessions, and more for those looking to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
WW also offers calorie intake plans and other top plans in the weight loss industry.
Weight Watchers Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
- No resource on the internet for this.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WW/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ww_us/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ww/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
675 6th Ave,New York, NY 10010,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Weight Watchers Policies
- Terms of Service: https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/termsandconditions
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/cancellation
Cancel Weight Watchers Plans FAQs
Below are some of the questions some Weight Watchers members ask concerning their WW accounts and membership cancellation.
Can You Pause Weight Watchers Membership?
No, you cannot pause your WW membership account. Instead of putting your account on hold, you can terminate your account and sign up for a membership account later.
Does Weight Watchers Have a Cancellation Fee?
Yes, you’ll pay an early termination fee if you cancel any of WW’s multi-month Commitment Plans before the commitment plan period ends.
There’s no cancellation/penalty fee for pre-pay Savings Plans and standard one-month plans.
How to Delete Your Weight Watchers Account Data after Canceling Your Membership
Your account and billing information would generally be removed from the WW database after you’ve successfully stopped your account membership.
To ensure that your account and billing data have been deleted, check your credit card account statement to ensure no charges are being made to your card after your account has been canceled.
Does Weight Watchers Offer Refunds?
Yes, Weight Watchers offer refunds if you’re eligible. You’ll receive a full refund if you’re canceling your Digital, Digital 360, or 1-on-1 Coaching Membership plan within the first five days of the purchase agreement.
Learn more about Weight Watchers cancellation and refunds here.