|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, App, Website|
|🕑 Expires When||Expires at End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Low Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to cancel your Uber One Membership?
That’s wonderful because we have everything that you need to know.
You might not be interested in your Uber One plan anymore or you only wanted to utilize the free trial.
After extensive research, we have found the best ways to cancel your Uber One Membership.
Without further ado, let’s get right into it so you can cancel this Uber subscription!
How Do I Cancel My Uber One Membership?
To cancel a Uber One Membership, you can use the Uber app or contact Uber Customer Care to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle and you will no longer be billed for your Membership.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel Membership charges from Uber One.
⭐ Cancel Uber One Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Uber One Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Uber One Membership for you.
Cancel Uber One Membership On Uber App
If you want to cancel your Uber One Membership on your mobile phone, here is how you can do it:
- Open the Uber app and log in with the email address affiliated with your Uber account.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Search for the ‘Uber Pass’ section and click on it to access the Uber Pass Hub.
- Scroll and tap the right section called ‘Manage Membership’.
- Click on ‘End Membership’.
- Proceed to ‘Leave Membership’.
- Confirm that your membership has been canceled by checking your Uber account details.
Cancel Uber One Membership On Uber Website
To contact Uber through their website, you need to follow the steps below:
- Enter the details of your account on the Uber Login Page.
- Scroll down this page to find the Uber Customer Service contact form.
- Fill out the form and request Uber One Membership Cancellation.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Uber Customer Support.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Uber One
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
To prevent future billing with Uber One, change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Uber One Membership?
At times you could find it difficult to cancel your Uber One Membership.
Perhaps your app is lagging or you’re worried that the cancellation didn’t go through.
Let’s face it, it is incredibly difficult to keep track of each subscription being charged to your bank account.
In such a situation, it might be better to opt for a convenient cancellation service like Truebill.
It finds all subscriptions associated with your bank account and then helps you cancel unwanted ones in a single click.
I highly recommend Truebill as it offers a terrific solution that can help you save money and time.
What Happens If I Cancel My Uber One Membership?
Uber will continue to offer Uber One perks to you during the current billing period even if you cancel your membership.
There is no need to be concerned as you can easily continue to enjoy Uber’s services
Since you have paid for the monthly subscription of your Uber One plan you are entitled to the benefits it will offer.
Can You Cancel Uber One Anytime?
If you’re feeling confused and wish to know when you can cancel your Uber One membership plan, we have you covered.
Generally, you can cancel Uber One anytime. However, if you wait too long, the Uber One subscription will auto-renew.
I recommend you play it safe and cancel your Uber One plan 48 hours before the renewal date.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Uber One Membership
After you cancel your Uber One Membership with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Uber One contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Uber One Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Uber One Membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower Membership fee to avoid having to cancel the Membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Membership Options Does Uber Have?
Uber offers one paid subscription and one free trial for new users.
These are the details of the membership options that Uber offers:
- Uber One Membership Free Trial: This is a free trial of the Uber One membership so it includes all the benefits of the membership. However, this membership option is limited to new Uber users only.
- Uber One Membership: This membership gives you savings on rides and orders. It offers $0 Delivery Fee plus 5% off on eligible orders. If the Latest Arrival shown on the app is incorrect, the membership also makes you eligible for $5 in Uber Cash. You can even get special discounts which help you save money.
There used to be a thing known as Uber Pass or Uber Eats Pass back in the day. However, that was discontinued on November 16, 2021.
Therefore, if you’re surprised that the Uber Eats Pass wasn’t mentioned on this list, it’s just because the Uber One replaced it.
Uber Company Information
Uber is primarily a ride-hailing company that also offers food delivery services.
Uber’s main role is essentially connecting moving either people or some items from one place to another.
Most people open the Uber app to order a ride whenever they decide that it is time to commute. Nearby riders are then connected to them so that their trips can be completed.
The company provides restaurants with their riders making it easier for customers to order their favorite food online.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1455 Market St #400
San Francisco, CA 94103
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💁 Help & Support Pages
Uber One Policies
- Terms of Service
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Uber One Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Your Uber One Membership?
There is no provision in the Uber Terms and Services will allow you to pause an Uber One membership.
In other words, you can’t pause your Uber One Membership.
Does Uber Offer Refunds?
Usually, Uber does not offer refunds.
It is more common for Uber ride refund requests to be considered.
However, if you have a genuine issue, you can contact customer service through the Uber app or website. There is a small chance that your request may be fulfilled.
Does Uber One Have a Cancellation Fee?
The only charges you pay for your Uber One membership are the subscription fees. You have to pay no cancellation fee to end your membership.
How to Delete Your Uber Account Data after Cancelling Your Membership
To delete your Uber account, you have to use the app or the website. After you confirm your identity to an agent, you may ask for the deletion of your Uber account.
Once the process initiates, your data will be kept with Uber for 30 days after which it will automatically be deleted.