|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Online by Email, Phone Call|
|🕑 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you considering canceling your Terminix subscription?
We’ve got all the information right here to terminate your membership and subscription.
So whether you’re moving to a different location, have had a bad experience with Terminix, or don’t need their services anymore, follow these simple steps, and you’ll be good to go in no time!
How Do I Cancel My Terminix Service?
If you’re looking at canceling Terminix manually, you can use email, or phone to terminate your Terminix membership and subscription.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Terminix account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Terminix Service Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel your subscription with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Terminix Service from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Terminix membership for you.
Cancel Terminix Service by Phone Call
If you’d prefer canceling Terminix subscription manually, follow these steps:
- Ensure you have information handy, such as your personal information and monthly bill details.
- Call Terminix Customer Care at 1-800-837-8413 to speak to a representative.
- Ask the representative to terminate your Terminix subscription.
- Follow the instructions they give to you.
- You should receive confirmation that any paid subscriptions have been terminated.
- Double-check with the payments provider you used to pay your monthly fees to ensure any paid subscriptions have been terminated and no additional money has been deducted from your debit or credit card.
You may be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the primary reason for cancellation?
- When would you like your paid subscription to end?
Keep the answers short and to the point.
Cancel Terminix Service Online by Email
You can also cancel your Terminix subscription by emailing the customer service department.
- Gather together your personal information and account details.
- Email Terminix at [email protected].
- Ask them to cancel your Terminix subscription and terminate your membership contract in the body of the email.
- Include your name, address, phone number, and other details in the email.
- Follow the instructions given by the support team to cancel the Terminix subscription.
- Ask to have the termination confirmed by phone, email, written confirmation, or whatever method the company uses to confirm account termination.
- Double-check your payment provider to ensure no further money has been taken from your debit or credit card.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Terminix
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
To prevent future billing with Terminix, change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
What Service Options Does Terminix Have?
Terminix offers a few different membership plans, which include:
- This is the most common service that Terminix offers and includes the treatment of ants, roaches, spiders, silverfish, centipedes, millipedes, earwigs, carpenter bees, pillbugs, boxelder bugs, and more.
- This service deals with the treatment of both drywood and subterranean termites.
- This is a new service that Terminix offers and helps to reduce the mosquito population in your yard and around your home by up to 90%.
- This service helps to get rid of rats and mice in your home by baiting and trapping them.
These are their basic services, however, they also offer some other services including:
Attic Insulation Services:
- This helps to keep your attic cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by adding insulation.
Crawl Space Services:
- This helps to waterproof your crawl space and keep it free of mold, mildew, and other moisture-related problems.
- To prevent pests from returning, Terminix will identify and repair any gaps or cracks in your home’s exterior.
Is It Hard to Cancel Terminix Service?
Yes, it’s surprisingly challenging to terminate Terminix membership.
The best and most hassle-free way to cancel your membership to Terminix is by using Truebill.
Truebill is a free app that will help you track, cancel, and negotiate your bills, subscriptions, etc.
What Happens If I Cancel My Terminix Service?
Once you cancel your membership to Terminix, you can continue to enjoy membership benefits until the end of your current subscription period.
You may receive a final bill in the mail for any outstanding charges, so make sure you settle these to avoid any possible legal action.
You can always reactivate your account if you change your mind, but you will have to start the process from scratch and sign up for a Terminix membership again.
Can You Cancel Terminix Service at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Terminix membership and subscription at any time.
You will not be charged a cancellation fee, and you can cancel by phone, email, or through the Truebill app.
Try to cancel before the next billing cycle is due to avoid further charges.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Terminix Service
After you cancel your Terminix subscription with one of the methods above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Terminix membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Terminix contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Terminix Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Terminix membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel your Terminix membership, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel Terminix membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
Truebill automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Terminix Company Information
Terminix provides essential pest control services to members to keep their homes and businesses free of pests.
- Pest control
- Termite protection
- Mosquito control
- Crawl space encapsulation
- And more!
Their team of highly trained professionals will work with you to develop a customized plan that fits your specific needs.
Not only do Terminix get rid of pests, but they also keep your property pest-free all year long.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terminix/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Terminix/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/terminix/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
150 Peabody Pl,
Memphis, TN 38103,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Return Policy: N/A
Cancel Terminix Service FAQs
Can You Pause Your Terminix Subscription?
Unfortunately, you cannot pause your membership.
However, they do offer one-time services without having to enter into a monthly or yearly paid plan, so technically you could use these prior to signing up for a membership.
However, you can try and contact customer service and ask for a temporary suspension of service.
The team may do it for you, or if they can’t they may have other suggestions.
Does Terminix Service Offer Refunds?
Yes, Terminix does offer refunds on a case-by-case basis.
If you cancel your service and have already paid money for future months, you can reach out to customer support and ask for a refund for the unused months.
Does Terminix Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, there is no cancellation fee to terminate your membership.
How to Delete Your Terminix Account Data after Cancelling Your Service?
You can contact customer support and request that they delete your account data after you cancel your service.