|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, E-mail, Phone|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at the End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Low Chance|
|💳 Prevent Future Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you wondering how to cancel your Spokeo subscription?
Great! You’re on the right track to finding everything you need to know here.
Perhaps you only wanted to use the free trial or have no use of the Spokeo subscription anymore.
Whatever the case, after extensive research, we have found the best way to cancel a Spokeo Search subscription.
Let’s get right into the details. I’ll teach you exactly how to cancel a Spokeo subscription for good:
How Do I Cancel My Spokeo Search Subscription?
To cancel a Spokeo subscription, you can use the Website or contact Customer Care through Email, Live Chat, or Phone to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Spokeo account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Spokeo Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Spokeo Subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Spokeo Subscription for you.
Cancel Spokeo Search Subscription Online by Website
To cancel the SPK Spokeo Search subscription on the website, follow these steps:
- Enter your registered email address and password to the Spokeo log in page
- Click the avatar on the top right corner to open the account page
- Scroll down the page and search for the “Manage Account” section
- Click on the Spokeo Cancel Subscription button
- Follow additional instructions to confirm cancellation
- Check your email and text messages for confirmation
Cancel Spokeo Search Subscription by Live Chat
Initiate a request to cancel the Spokeo subscription on Live Chat by following these steps:
- Sign in to Spokeo with the affiliated email address
- Send a message to the live chat on spokeo.com/contact between 6 a.m. to 6 p.m Pacific time
- Request the agent to bring an end to the subscription
- Wait for confirmation as an email or text message
Cancel Spokeo Search Subscription by Email
Here’s how you can unsubscribe from Spokeo by contacting the customer care department via email:
- Sign in to the registered email address linked to your Spokeo account
- Email [email protected]
- Share account details and request the team to cease your Spokeo Membership
- Search your email to confirm that the request has been acted upon
Cancel Spokeo Search Subscription by Phone Call
To unsubscribe from an ongoing subscription, contact Spokeo customer care on the phone with these steps:
- Call the customer care department at 1-888-906-0849
- Share your account details with the agent (you can find them in account settings)
- Request them to initiate the cancellation process.
- Wait for them to initiate the process to cancel your membership plan
- Check for email confirmation or SMS confirmation
What Subscription Options Does Spokeo Have?
Spokeo offers one subscription, one report, and one free version:
- SPK Spokeo Search Free Version: This free Spokeo version allows you to conduct a basic search which at most reveals few details like the city, state, age, relatives, and locations of an individual.
- SPK Spokeo Search Single Report: This paid Spokeo Report option provides one detailed report of a single individual with private data like employment history, criminal records, and everything included in the free version.
- SPK Spokeo Search Standard Membership: This paid Spokeo membership allows you to generate unlimited reports through Name Searches, Reverse Email Searches, Reverse Address Searches and Reverse Phone Searches records during the payment period.
Spokeo also offers a free trial of the standard membership plan for a week.
However, you will be charged monthly according to the subscription plan once the free trial ends.
Is It Hard to Cancel Spokeo Subscription?
Canceling a Spokeo Membership can be quite hard.
Suppose you didn’t want to get charged after the free trial. In that case, it is vital to find a quick and hassle-free cancellation method.
Therefore, we highly recommend using the Truebill app to make the Spokeo Search cancellation process easier.
Usage of the Truebill app saves your time by finding all undesirable subscriptions and canceling them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Spokeo Account Subscription?
If you opt to cancel a Spokeo membership, you will retain access to all the perks of the subscription until the end of the payment period.
If you’re on the Spokeo free trial, canceling it will result in losing the ability to use premium features.
In case, you don’t know how to situate details about your billing period, check the account tab or account settings.
Can You Cancel Spokeo at Any Time?
Canceling your online Spokeo membership is possible at any time of the day.
However, if you wish to delete the account associated with the platform, you have to contact the team via phone or chat during working hours.
Whether you cancel Spokeo or delete the account, you should receive confirmation.
You can also check the status of your Spokeo account in the Account Settings section to ensure that the service has been canceled.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Spokeo
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Spokeo Subscription
After you cancel your Spokeo subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Spokeo contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Spokeo Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Spokeo subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Spokeo Company Information
The Spokeo platform is essentially a social search engine where you can find personal information about anyone.
The company will present you with the affiliated locations, contact numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, criminal records, and the employment history of the person of interest.
While a free basic search only provides minimal data, a single paid report, free trial of the standard membership, or the monthly subscription gives access to more personal information about an individual.
Interest in Spokeo’s usage can be attributed to the desire to learn more about old acquaintances, prospective business partners, and shady neighbors.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
199 S Los Robles Ave #711
Pasadena, CA 91101
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: spokeo.com/terms-of-use-consumer
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
How to Delete Your Spokeo Account after Cancelling Your Subscription
To remove your Spokeo account from the platform, you must contact the customer care team during work hours via live chat or phone.
Spokeo Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Spokeo subscription will show up on your bank records or Paypal account record as: SPK*SPOKEO, SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH, SPOKEO *8006994264, SPOKEO.COM 8006994264, SPK*SPOKEO 1800699 800-6994264 CA, SPK*SPOKEO 18889060849 888-9060849 CA, SPK*SPOKEO 1800699 800-6994264 CAUS
Cancel Spokeo Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Spokeo Subscription?
Spokeo does not offer members the ability to pause their subscription.
You can either cancel the subscription or delete your account.
Does Spokeo Subscription Offer Refunds?
If you have a Spokeo Subscription, it is unlikely that you will get a refund.
However, you can contact Spokeo Customer Care and request for refund if you have a genuine problem.