|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||6 Methods|
|🚫 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
So, it’s time to cancel your Spectrum TV service, and you want to know how?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have searched high and low and found the best way to cancel Spectrum TV service.
So let’s get to it, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Spectrum TV service.
How Do I Cancel My Spectrum TV Service?
To cancel your Spectrum service, you can use the website, phone, iPhone, Android, and PayPal to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your service.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Spectrum TV account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Spectrum TV Service Online Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Spectrum TV service from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Spectrum TV service for you.
Cancel Spectrum Services or Free Trial by Official Website
Although the easiest way of canceling Spectrum TV service or free trial is by using the Truebill app, if you want to cancel it yourself, you can follow the steps below to cancel your account online:
- Visit the official Spectrum TV website.
- Fill out the online canceling form.
- Enter the required information and submit the form.
- They will confirm the cancellation, but you will still have to make arrangements to return your Spectrum equipment to your nearest Spectrum store.
- Double-check with the provider of your payment on your next bill cycle date to ensure cancellation has been completed.
Once they confirm, your Spectrum TV service or free trial will be canceled.
Cancel Spectrum TV Service by Phone
If you want to terminate your Spectrum service over the phone, you can contact customer services 24/7 and follow the steps below:
- Call Spectrum service customer support.
- Tell the customer service representative that you want to cancel your Spectrum TV service or free trial.
- Give the required information such as the reason for cancellation, name, address, phone number, and account details.
- Request confirmation of your account cancellation and ask for the location of your nearest Spectrum store so you can return the Spectrum equipment.
- Check with the provider of your payment at the start of the next billing cycle to ensure they have completed canceling the service.
Once done, your Spectrum TV Service will be canceled and there is nothing further to pay.
Cancel Spectrum TV Service with PayPal
If you used PayPal to sign up for your Spectrum account, you could also use it for canceling Spectrum with the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the top of the page.
- Click on ‘Payments.’
- Select “Manage Automatic Payments” on the Automatic Payments dashboard
- Click on “Spectrum TV”
- On the pop-up, click on the “Cancel” button
- Then click “Done”
- These steps will cancel your Spectrum account; however, you will need to make arrangements to return your Spectrum equipment to the nearest Spectrum store.
Cancel Spectrum TV Service or Free Trial on Spectrum App (Android)
If you have an Android device, you can use the Spectrum mobile account app to cancel Spectrum internet and other services by following the steps below:
- Open the Google Play app on your device.
- Click the menu, then choose ‘Subscriptions.’
- Choose Spectrum TV.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Confirm the cancellation.
Once done, canceling Spectrum TV service will be complete, and there will be nothing further to pay; however, you will need to make arrangements for returning equipment.
Cancel Spectrum TV Service or Free Trial on Spectrum App (Apple iOS)
If you want to terminate your Spectrum TV service from your iPhone or other iOS devices, follow the steps below:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Launch the ‘Settings’ on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Subscriptions.’
- Choose Spectrum TV.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Confirm the cancellation.
Once done, your Spectrum TV service will be canceled at the end of your current billing cycle with nothing further to pay.
No matter what methods are used for canceling Spectrum TV services, you may be contacted by the customer retention department.
The customer retention department is used to persuade customers to retain their services and accounts and advise that you can easily switch your plans.
What Service Options Does Spectrum TV Have?
Spectrum TV offers multiple service options:
- Spectrum TV Select: This subscription offers 125+ channels for only $49.99/mo.
- MI Plan Latino: This subscription offers 140+ channels for only $34.99
- Spectrum TV Select: $44.99 per month for 12 months
- Spectrum TV Silver: $69.99 per month for 12 months
- Spectrum TV Gold: $89.99 per month for 12 months.
If you select the yearly subscription option, you can save money.
Each new account has a seven-day free trial, including Spectrum internet service.
You can also change subscriptions by selecting ‘Upgrade Data Plan’ within your account.
You can upgrade to the unlimited data plan, together with other options depending on your location.
To see all the service options in your area, you can visit the Spectrum TV Packages Page and enter your zip code.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Spectrum TV Service?
Yes, this subscription is hard to cancel; however, we’ve found that using the Truebill app to cancel your Spectrum TV service is the best.
You can use Truebill to cancel your Spectrum TV service in just a few taps.
Truebill is an app that helps you manage your finances, track your spending, and cancel unwanted subscriptions.
It’s free to use, and you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
What Happens If I Cancel My Spectrum TV Service?
Canceling Spectrum service means you will no longer have access to the channels you’re subscribed to – or Spectrum internet – once you reach the end of your current billing period.
You’ll also need to return your Spectrum equipment which can be sent back via UPS or FedEx.
Alternatively, you can return the equipment in-person to a Spectrum store.
Can You Cancel Spectrum Service at Any Time?
Canceling service from Spectrum TV can be achieved anytime you want.
There are no cancellation or early termination fees.
You can also change or cancel your service and Spectrum internet service if you’re moving to an area where Spectrum TV is unavailable, or transfer your membership to your new address if the service is available.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Spectrum
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Spectrum TV Service
After you cancel your subscription to Spectrum TV services with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
Suppose you previously tried to cancel your service and had trouble canceling. In that case, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Spectrum TV contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Spectrum TV Service Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your monthly bill to avoid canceling your Spectrum TV service?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to reduce your Spectrum TV subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Spectrum services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower service fee to avoid having to cancel the Spectrum TV Service altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Spectrum Company Information
Spectrum TV is one of the most popular cable companies owned by Charter Communications, with TV cable, Spectrum internet service with excellent internet speed, and Spectrum mobile service as its primary services.
Other Spectrum services include a Spectrum mobile data plan with unlimited data options for mobile customers.
It also provides a streaming service called Spectrum TV Choice, which allows customers to watch live TV and On Demand content without having a traditional cable subscription.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
0 Columbus Circle,
New York, NY 10023
📧 Email Address:
📞 Phone Number:
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Page
Spectrum TV Policies
Cancel Spectrum TV Service FAQs
Can You Pause Spectrum TV Service?
Yes, you can call the customer support line and ask for your Spectrum service to be paused for a certain amount of time.
Does Spectrum TV Offer Refunds?
They do not offer refunds or prorated refunds; however, their Customer Satisfaction Guarantee means that you may receive a full refund if you’re not satisfied, as long as it’s within the first 30 days.