|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill App, Apple App Store, Sam’s Club Website, Paypal, Store Locations, and Phone Call|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Have you been searching for an easy method to cancel your Sam’s Club Membership?
Perfect! Here is your solution.
We have done unparalleled research and came up with the following easy ways how to cancel your Sam’s Club Membership.
Dive right in, and let us show you how easy it is to cancel your Sam’s Club Membership.
How Do I Cancel My Sam’s Club Membership?
To cancel a Sam’s Club Membership, you can use the Sam’s Club app, Sam’s Club website, Paypal, store locations, and phone call to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Sam’s Club account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Sam’s Club Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Sam’s Club Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Sam’s Club Membership for you.
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership Online by Website
To Cancel Sam’s Club membership on their official website, kindly follow the following steps.
- Access Sam’s Club official website
- Log in to your account
- Under the Menu, find Manage Account,
- Navigate to Subscriptions, and
- Choose Cancel subscription
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership by Phone Call
You are also able to cancel your Sam’s Club membership plan via a call. This includes
- Dialing 888-746-7726 on your mobile device
- Provide your membership number to Sam’s Club customer service representative
- Furnish them with the four digits of your social security number
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership on Apple App Store
To cancel Sam’s Club membership online on your iPhone or iPad device:
- Navigate to your Apple App Store
- Navigate to Settings
- Go to Subscriptions
- While tapping your App ID, sign in on your account, and
- Go to Subscriptions
- Find Sam’s Club Subscription
- Tap on Cancel
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership on Google Play
To cancel on android, the following steps are important:
- Navigate to your Google Play store
- Sign in to your associated account
- Go to Subscriptions
- From the list of subscriptions find Sam’s Club
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership on PayPal
For the PayPal account users,
- Login to your account
- Go to Payments
- Navigate to Manage Automatic Payments
- From the merchants’ agreements, look for Sam’s Club to cancel
- Select Cancel automatic payments, and
- Click Done to complete
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership at The Store Locations
To cancel your membership in person at any of the Sam’s Club location, you are required to:
- Ensure you have with you the Sam’s Club Membership Card, Photo ID, and Original Sam’s Club Agreement
- Visit Sam’s Club Member Service Desk,
- Provide the stated documents
- Request that they cancel your Sam’s Club Membership
- Fill out the required paperwork and ask for a copy of the same
- Review your bank, PayPal statement after 30-60 days to ensure that cancellation took place and that there are no other Sam’s Club Membership fee charges made against your account.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Sam’s Club
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
What Membership Options Does Sam’s Club Have?
Sam’s Club offers two types of memberships to its customers. They include;
- Club (Currently at $45/Year): With this plan, Sam’s Club members can enjoy benefits such as discounted ad-on memberships up to a cost of $40/Year, and Member- Exclusive fuel prices at specific Sam’s Club locations among other benefits
- Plus Membership Plan ($100/Year): This package comprises free shipping, pharmacy and optical savings as well as 2% cash back on select Sam’s Club purchases to a tune of $500/Year.
Is It Hard to Cancel Sam’s Club Membership?
If you are not tech-savvy, canceling Sam’s Club membership will be difficult for you. We would recommend that you use the Truebill app to cancel all your unwanted subscriptions with just a few clicks.
What Happens If I Cancel My Sam’s Club Membership?
Canceling your Sam’s Club membership has the effect of canceling your subscriptions, however, you must differentiate between auto-renewal enrolment and membership.
The two are distinct from each other were canceling your automatic renewal program does not cancel Sam’s Club membership.
Can You Cancel Sam’s Club at Any Time?
Yes. Sam’s Club membership can be canceled anytime subject to their terms and conditions.
Most importantly, you should make sure that your cancellation request has been made on Sunday before 5 PM EST.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Sam’s Club Membership
After you cancel your Sam’s Club Membership with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund for unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Sam’s Club contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Sam’s Club Membership Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Sam’s Club Membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower Membership fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Sam’s Club Company Information
Sam’s Club is a company that operates warehouse membership club models with all merchandise and products for everyday living.
There are different payments that members are expected to pay that correspond to their respective subscription plans with free shipping benefit for many of their products and makes it easy for the members to start using Sam’s Club credit cards immediately after they sign up.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/samsclub
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamsClub
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/samsclub/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/samsclub
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sam’s-club
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
Sam’s Club Corporate
Privacy Office, MS #0160
702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0160
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Sam’s Club Policies
- Terms of Service: https://www.samsclub.com/content/terms-and-conditions
- Return Policy: https://www.samsclub.com/content/returns?xid=ftr:return-refunds
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.samsclub.com/content/terms-and-conditions
Sam’s Club Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
The Sam’s Club Membership can show on your bank account as SAM’S CLUB 6614 6614, SAMS CLUB #650, SAMS CLUB .6311, SAMS CLUB SAM’S, SAMS CLUB, SAMSCLUB 6527, SAM’S CLUB, SAMS CLUB #828, SAM S CLUB STATE COLLEGE PA or in another similar manner.
Cancel Sam’s Club Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Sam’s Club Membership?
You are able to change your delivery schedule or pause your Sam’s Club membership at any time. According to Sam’s Club terms and conditions, the desired changes must be made on Sunday’s before 5 PM EST before your next scheduled delivery.
Does Membership Offer Refunds?
Yes! Sam’s Club offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and therefore refunds your current year membership fee amount to a limit of one plus membership per year for every member or business. To get a membership refund, you are expected to adhere to Sam’s Club membership return policy’s terms and conditions. To get your refund, you are requested to contact the membership desk or call the customer service team for the store providing information or reasons as to your cancellation request and they will send your request through Sam’s eGift card.
Does Sam’s Club Have a Cancellation Fee?
There are no cancellation fees currently associated with Sam’s Club membership. We are constantly researching this and will update our guide as soon as this information is available to us.
How to Delete Your Sam’s Club Account Data after Canceling Your Membership
Sam’s Club members have a legal right to request the company not to sell or use their personal information in any manner that you may not have authorized. In case you need to have your data deleted from Sam’s Club database, please feel free to write to them via [email protected].