|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, or Roku Device|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||No Refund|
Are you wondering how to cancel your Roku subscriptions?
If yes, we have got you covered!
We have researched ways to cancel Roku subscriptions and uncovered the best way to cancel your subscription.
Without further ado, let’s get started and find out how to cancel subscriptions on the Roku device and website.
How Do I Cancel My Roku Subscription?
To cancel a Roku Subscription, you can use the website or Roku streaming device to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Roku account altogether.
Cancel Roku Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Roku subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Roku subscription for you.
Cancel Roku Subscription via the Company’s Website
To cancel your Roku subscription; you need to follow these instructions:
- Launch the Roku website in your browser and log in to your Roku account.
- Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner to access ‘My account.’
- Navigate the ‘My Linked Devices’ section.
- Factory reset all the available Roku devices synchronized to your Roku account.
- Select ‘Manage your subscriptions.’
- Cancel all the active subscriptions and select ‘Done.’
- Return to the ‘My Account’ page.
- Click ‘Deactivate Account.’
Cancel Roku Subscriptions From a Roku Streaming Device
You can cancel your Roku subscriptions directly from the Roku TV or Roku streaming device.
Here’s what you need to follow:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Find the following options for a subscription channel:
- From your channel lineup, select ‘Home,’ then confirm the subscription channel and press the asterisk button.
- From the channel store, select ‘Streaming Channels,’ then find your subscription channel and click the ‘OK’ button.
- Select ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription.’
What Subscription Options Does Roku Have?
Ruku offers two types of subscriptions:
- Premium Subscription to access various media content on Roku channels.
- A free trial or monthly subscription that does not cost you money.
Is It Hard to Cancel Roku Subscription?
Yes, canceling your Roku subscription is not easy.
The best and easiest way to cancel your Roku subscriptions includes using the Truebill app.
This app works great; it quickly finds all your unwanted subscriptions and automatically cancels them.
What Happens If I Cancel My Roku Subscription?
If you cancel your Roku subscriptions, all your subscriptions will be ended immediately.
Upon closing your Roku account, you will no longer be able to access your purchases from the Roku Channel Store (e.g., games, channels, etc.).
You need to recreate a new account or subscribe if you want to access its services again.
Can You Cancel Roku Subscription at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Roku subscription at any time.
You can either use the Roku device to cancel a subscription or cancel it directly from the Roku website.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Roku Subscription
After you cancel your Roku subscription with one of the methods above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Roku contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Roku Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Roku subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Roku services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite option like this?
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Roku Company Information
Roku is a leading brand of streaming devices that offer access to streaming media from the internet to your device.
It enables TVs and home theaters to add or expand their viewing options for internet streaming through TV and home theater systems.
You can choose a range of options such as Sling TV, Hulu, HOB, Netflix, and much more to stream for free or with subscription devices.
Roku subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Roku subscription can show on your bank account as ROKU INC 4029357733 CA, Debit Purchase -visa Roku For Hulu Ll888-600-7658ca, PAYPAL INST XFER ROKU INC, : ROKU INC 888-600-7658 CA, ROKU FOR HBO 816-272-8106 CA, Debit Card Purchase – ROKU INC 8886007658 CA, ROKU, INC., ROKU INC 402-935-7733 CA, ROKU FOR HBO 816-272-8106 CA, DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – ROKU INC xxx-xxx-7658 CA, Payment To Roku Inc., ROKU FOR HBO, PAYPAL *ROKU INC 402-935-7733 CA, ROKU FOR HULU LL888-600-7658CA, ROKU INC XXX-XXX-7658 CA, ROKU INC 888-600-7658 CA, or in another similar manner.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/roku
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roku
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rokuplayer/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1701 Junction Court,
Suite 100 San Jose,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://docs.roku.com/published/tos/en/us
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Roku Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Your Roku Subscription?
Yes, you can pause the Roku subscription. However, freezing your account would stop you from accessing its services. You need to resubscribe again to get its streaming services.
Does Roku Offer Refunds?
Roku has pre-paid and non-refundable purchases and subscriptions. Once you have canceled or terminated your account, there will be no refunds for subscriptions you have already paid for.
Can You Remove a Roku Device From Your Roku Account?
You can remove or unlink a device from your Roku account if you no longer plan to use it. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the website at my.roku.com and sign in.
- Navigate to ‘My linked’ devices and find the device.
- Click ‘Unlink’ to remove a Roku device.