|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, iPhone or iPad, Android, Apple TV, Roku TV, Fire TV|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel Paramount Plus.
So, let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription?
To cancel a subscription to Paramount Plus, you can do so online on the website, iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV to request a cancellation.
How you cancel subscription payments depends on how you signed up for the Paramount Plus streaming service account in the first place.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires, and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your paramount Plus account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Paramount Plus subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Paramount Plus subscription for you.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Online From The Website
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus streaming services online, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the Paramount Plus website using your favorite website browser and sign in to your account with your username and password.
- Click the ‘Account’ tab on the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the section ‘Subscription & Billing.’
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- The system will ask for the reason why you are canceling. Choose a reason, then click the ‘Cancel’ button
- After all the steps have been followed, you can click on ‘Complete Cancellation.’
Once you click on ‘Cancel Subscription,’ it’s possible that they may try to persuade you to stay by sweetening the deal and offering you an extra free month. Accept the offer if you wish, but just click’ Continue Cancellation’ if you’re not interested.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Paramount Plus App (Apple iOS)
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus using your iPhone or iPad through the Apple app store; you could also cancel your subscription using your iPhone or iPad app using the following steps:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device’s mobile browser.
- From the home screen, go to the ‘Settings’ app and click on your Apple ID.
- Click on your name or profile icon, then tap ‘Subscriptions.’
- Locate the Paramount Plus subscription, tap it, then choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ link.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Paramount Plus App (Android)
If you originally subscribed to Paramount Plus through the Google Play app on your Android device, you can also cancel your account and subscription from the Google Play Store using your Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- On your Google Play Store ‘Settings app, tap ‘Menu.’
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’ and choose your Paramount Plus subscription.
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription,’ then tap ‘Confirm.’
Your access will expire at the end of your current billing cycle.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription With Apple TV
You can cancel your account and subscription through your Smart TV following these steps:
- Navigate to ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Users & Accounts’, then click on the account icon relevant to your Paramount Plus account.
- Click ‘Subscriptions’, then click ‘Cancel Subscription for Paramount Plus.’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
Note: If you subscribed to your membership through Apple TV channels, you need to cancel channel subscriptions through Apple Tech Support.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription With Roku TV
If you wish to cancel your subscription through your Roku TV device, follow the following steps:
- Open the home screen page on your Roku TV device and pick the Paramount Plus channel.
- Press the star key from the Roku TV remote and select ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and your cancellation will be complete.
- Contact Customer Services if you have any issues.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription With Fire TV
If you signed up for your subscription using your Fire TV device, here are the steps to cancel your account through the Amazon website:
- Navigate to the Amazon website using your favorite browser and go to the ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’ page.
- Select ‘Manage Subscription’ from your account page, then ‘Manage Your Prime Video Channels.’
- Locate your Paramount Plus subscription and tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Note: When you sign up through Amazon Prime Video Channels or other third-party services, different steps are taken.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Paramount Plus
We’ve all been there – you cancel subscription fees, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing from Paramount Plus is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions and peace of mind.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can turn off that virtual card at any time and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Paramount Plus Subscription?
Yes, it is hard to cancel this subscription; however, the easiest way to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription is to use the Truebill app.
Truebill is a popular service that finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Paramount Plus Subscription?
Your subscription expires at the end of the billing cycle; however, you can continue to enjoy membership services until then.
Can You Cancel Paramount Plus Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription and account at any time and retain your account benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Paramount Plus Subscription
After you cancel your subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling. In that case, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Paramount Plus contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Paramount Plus Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to reduce your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Paramount Plus services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Paramount Plus Have?
The company offers two subscription options, plus an add-on for each subscription option.
- Essential: This subscription is $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. It includes a limited amount of advertisements and does not include your local live CBS station.
- Premium: The subscription is $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year, and is commercial-free. It also includes your local live CBS station.
- Showtime: This subscription is a bundle that can be added to both Essential and Premium plans. It doubles your streaming at a cost of $9.99 per month and $99.99 per
Year (Essential), or $12.99 per month and $129.99 per year (Premium.)
They also offer a seven-day free trial, but it is only available from two sign-up sources.
You can either sign up for the free trial on the company website directly or get the free trial by adding it to your Amazon Prime plan.
You can manage your Prime Video plan directly through your Amazon account.
Paramount Plus Company Information
Paramount Plus is a streaming service that offers users access to a wide range of content, including movies, TV shows, and live events.
The service provides users with a variety of ways to watch their favorite content, including on-demand and live streaming options, as well as your Xbox gaming console and Playstation gaming console.
They also offer a variety of features that make it easy for users to find and watch the content they want when they want it.
The service is available on various devices, including computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
The Studios at Paramount,
5555 Melrose Ave,
Hollywood, CA 90038
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Page
Paramount Plus Policies
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Paramount Plus Subscriptions?
Yes, you can pause your subscription by going through the billing section of your account options depending on the way you originally signed up for your account.
Does Paramount Plus Offer Refunds?
No, there are no refunds of your Paramount Plus subscription fees, however, you continue to have access to your account until the end of your billing period.