|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Mail, In Person|
|❓ After Cancellation||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
Are you looking for how to cancel Orangetheory membership?
Great! You’ll find all the information you need right here to cancel your Orangetheory membership.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Orangetheory fitness membership.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Orangetheory fitness membership].
How Do I Cancel My Orangetheory Membership?
To cancel an Orangetheory membership, you can visit your local Orangetheory fitness gym and request a cancellation form.
You can also cancel Orangetheory fitness membership by certified mail.
You can’t cancel your Orangetheory membership online, phone, or using the Orangetheory mobile app.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Orangetheory fitness membership account altogether.
Cancel Orangetheory Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Orangetheory fitness membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Orangetheory membership for you.
Cancel Orangetheory Fitness Membership by Mail
Canceling Orangetheory membership by mail requires the following steps:
- Contact your local Orangetheory fitness studio and confirm their location, or find your local Orangetheory Fitness studio location here.
- Write a letter requesting the cancelation of your Orangetheory fitness membership and include the following detailed information:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your phone number
- Your physical address
- Your email address
- The last four digits of the credit card associated with your Orangetheory fitness membership
- Your Orangetheory fitness membership ID
- Request for confirmation that your Orangetheory fitness subscription has been canceled.
- Make sure you include your signature.
Send your letter using certified mail, which will provide you with a receipt and proof of when you sent the certified letter.
Even after applying to cancel your Orangetheory fitness membership by certified mail, Orangetheory studios may ask you to complete the cancellation form at your local Orangetheory fitness gym.
When you cancel Orangetheory fitness, check your bank statement to ensure the subscription has stopped.
Cancel Orangetheory Fitness Membership in Person
Cancel your Orangetheory fitness account in person using these steps:
- Visit the Orangetheory local studio where you originally signed up for your Orangetheory membership.
- Ask for the cancellation form. Fill out the details and sign the form.
- Request a copy of the cancellation form so you have a record of your Orangetheory membership cancellation date.
- When your next Orangetheory fitness subscription is due, check your bank statement to ensure your Orangetheory subscription has not been deducted for the following month.
What Membership Options Does Orangetheory Have?
Orangetheory offers four levels of membership based on usage, not on fitness levels.
- Basic: This level offers four sessions per month at $59.00 per month.
- Elite: This level provides eight monthly sessions at $99.00 per month.
- Premier: This level offers unlimited sessions at $159.00 per month.
You can also add extra sessions for $18.00. Orangetheory also offers session packages that are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Is It Hard to Cancel Orangetheory Membership?
Yes, it is difficult to cancel Orangetheory membership. However, we’ve found that the easiest way to cancel your Orangetheory membership subscription is to use the Truebill app.
Truebill automatically finds and cancels all your unwanted subscriptions for a hassle-free cancellation process.
What Happens If I Cancel My Orangetheory Membership?
Once you cancel your Orangetheory membership, you can enjoy Orangetheory membership benefits until the end of your current billing cycle.
Can You Cancel Orangetheory Membership at Any Time?
You will need to cancel your Orangetheory membership at least one month before your subscription is due to be renewed.
In addition, after this time, you will be charged one further month during which you can attend any classes that you have not attended.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Orangetheory Membership
After you cancel your Orangetheory membership with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
Suppose you previously tried to cancel your Orangetheory membership and had trouble canceling. In that case, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
The trick is to keep it short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Orangetheory Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Orangetheory membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Orangetheory services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite option like this?
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Orangetheory Company Information
Orangetheory provides a one-of-a-kind, world-class workout from their multiple studios that combine elements of cardio and strength training to give a full-body, health-promoting, calorie-torching workout.
Each Orangetheory workout is designed to push you outside of your comfort zone while being monitored by heart rate monitors to ensure you are working at the right pace for your fitness goals.
Orangetheory also has a mobile app that you can download from the Google Play Store. The mobile app helps you keep track of the details of your workouts and track your progress. However, you can’t use it to cancel your Orangetheory local studio membership account.
Orangetheory’s group personal training classes are led by certified personal trainers who will help you achieve your fitness goals, whether you’re looking to lose weight, tone up, or just get in better shape.
Orangetheory Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
The Orangetheory membership charge will show on your bank account as ORANGETHEORY FITNESS.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrangetheoryFitness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/orangetheory/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/orangetheory/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1815 Cordova Road,
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316,
United States, USA
📧 Email Address
- No email. Send a message to customer services here: https://www.orangetheory.com/en-us/contact-us/
📞 Phone Numbers
- Check your local Orangetheory studio phone number here: https://www.orangetheory.com/en-us/locations/
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.orangetheory.com/en-us/terms-of-use/
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Orangetheory Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Orangetheory Membership?
Yes, you can pause your Orangegtheory membership.
However, you will still have to pay a portion of your Orangetheory subscription fee.
Does Orangetheory Offer Refunds?
Orangetheory offers a refund policy for its Premier Members.
Suppose you are not satisfied with the service. In that case, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of your membership start date by giving notice to your local studio.
Premier Orange Theory membership requires the member to have attended at least 12 classes at their local studio; however, this refund may not be available at all studios.
Does Orangetheory Have a Cancellation Fee?
When you cancel your membership and subscription, ensure that it’s at least 30 days before it’s time for payment of your next month’s membership subscription.
If you cancel within this time frame, there will be one more month charged so that you can use any remaining classes.
After that month is up, your contract will expire, and you will incur no further charges.
There is no cancellation fee if you opt out of your Orangetheory session class and give notice within 8 hours.
However, if you cancel your local studio class within 8 hours, the usual cancellation charge is $10. However, this may vary slightly between locations.