|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Nurx App, Phone Call|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for how to cancel your Nurx subscription?
You’re in luck!
We will show you how to cancel your Nurx subscription quickly and easily, and hassle-free.
Let’s get started.
How Do I Cancel My Nurx Subscription?
To cancel a Nurx account subscription, you can use the Nurx app or phone to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Nurx account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Nurx Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Nurx account subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Nurx account subscription for you.
Cancel Nurx Subscription with Nurx App
Although we recommend using Truebill to cancel your Nurx account subscription, you can also use the Nurx app itself.
- Log in to the Nurx App on your phone.
- Tap Nurx Messenger in the app.
- Type in ‘Cancel Subscription’ into the chatbox. Also, ask that they confirm that your Nurx account has been canceled.
- Follow the additional instructions to finalize the process.
- When it’s time for your next Nurx account subscription, double-check with your payment provider that any future Nurx subscription payments have been canceled.
- Contact the Customer Care team if you have any issues; they are experts on how to cancel the Nurx subscription.
Cancel Nurx Subscription by Phone Call
If you prefer to cancel your Nurx account subscription over the phone, here’s how:
- Have all your contact details, personal information, and Nurx account details handy.
- Call 1-415-966-4999 to reach customer support.
- Request cancellation of your Nurx account.
- Provide any requested information and follow instructions to finalize the cancellation of your Nurx account.
- Ask for confirmation of the cancellation of your Nurx account. The customer care team should be able to advise how the company confirms cancellation.
- Double-check with your payment provider that there are no further charges to your debit or credit card, or withdrawals from your bank account.
They will deactivate your Nurx account, but you will continue to have access to your Nurx account until the end of your current billing cycle.
Note: The Nurx customer care team is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 pm. EST.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Nurx
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Nurx is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
What Subscription Options Does Nurx Have?
Nurx offers many different subscription options to choose from.
The monthly subscription cost varies depending on the prescriptions, medications, or treatment you are signing up for.
A consultation with one of the medical team will be at an additional cost.
What you pay will also depend on whether you have health insurance cover, although you can access the Nurx service without health insurance.
There are subscription packages available that include:
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Mental Health
- At-Home Test Kits
- Herpes Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- HIV PrEP
- Health Insurance
- Acne Treatment
Note: The Nurx consultation with a medical provider is not claimed for by Nurx from your health insurance; this is a cash payment at the time of consultation.
Is It Hard to Cancel Nurx Subscription?
Yes, it is hard to cancel a Nurx account subscription.
You have to use the Nurx app or phone to request a cancellation and then follow additional instructions to finalize the process.
However, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method for canceling Nurx.
Truebill can deactivate your Nurx account and any other type of subscription hassle-free with just a few clicks.
What Happens If I Cancel My Nurx Subscription?
If you cancel your Nurx subscription, you will lose access to the service at the end of the billing cycle.
You will not be able to use any of the features or benefits of being a Nurx subscriber.
This includes things like free shipping, no co-pays, and more.
However, once your account is deactivated, they will still keep your medical records on file as mandated by Federal law.
In addition, you will not be able to get a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
Can You Cancel Nurx Subscription at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Nurx Subscription at any time.
If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to your account until the end of the current billing cycle.
After that, your Nurx account will be canceled, and you will no longer have access to the subscription services.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Nurx Subscription?
After you cancel your Nurx account with one of the methods above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Nurx contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Nurx Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your subscription to avoid canceling your Nurx account?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your Nurx subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Nurx services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid canceling Nurx services altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Nurx Company Information
Nurx is changing the way women access birth control by making it more convenient and affordable.
In addition, Nurx provides other sexual and reproductive health services – such as STD testing and treatment, HPV prevention, and PrEP for HIV prevention – and is available in all 50 mainland states.
You can use Nurx to:
- Get birth control prescribed by a licensed provider
- Have your prescription filled and shipped for free
- Track your cycle and set reminders for taking your medication
- Get birth control prescribed by a licensed provider
- Set up automatic refills so you never run out of birth control
- Message a Nurx provider anytime, from anywhere
Nurx is committed to making sure that everyone has access to the sexual and reproductive health care they need and offers free shipping and discounts for those who qualify.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nurxapp
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nurxapp
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nurxapp/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
548 Market Street,
San Francisco, CA 94104,
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Page
- Refund Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.nurx.com/terms-conditions/
Cancel Nurx Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Nurx Subscription?
Yes, you can put your Nurx account on hold for up to 3 months if you don’t want to cancel Nurx account.
To do this, you will need to contact the customer care team, or you can do it manually from the account by changing the next rebill date.
Does Nurx Offer Refunds?
Nurx does not offer refunds for unused months of service.
If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to your account until the end of the current billing cycle, but you will not be able to get a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
Does Nurx Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, Nurx does not have a cancellation fee.
How to Delete Your Nurx Account Data after Cancelling Your Subscription?
To delete your account data, you will need to contact customer support.