|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||5 Methods|
|🚫 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Are you having trouble finding a convenient way to cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription?
You are on the right track.
NBC Sports Gold may be one of the easiest ways to catch sports using different platforms without cable TV.
However, NBC started to migrate a lot of its content from the NBC Sports app to the Peacock platform more than a year ago, which means that NBC Sports subscriptions are now accessible using this new service.
If you prefer not to use Peacock or find things unsatisfying, your best bet is to cancel your NBC Sports subscription.
We found several quick and easy ways to cancel NBC Sports Gold subscriptions with minimal hitches.
Let us show you the best methods to do so.
How Do I Cancel My NBC Sports Gold Subscription?
To cancel an NBC Sports Gold subscription, you can use the official website, contact form, phone, or email to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the subscription period, and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your NBC Sports Gold account.
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active Subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your NBC Sports Gold subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription for you.
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription Online by NBC Sports Gold Website
If you are wondering how to cancel NBC Sports Gold subscriptions straightforwardly, then your best bet is to use the website.
The website can be difficult to navigate due to the changes involving the Peacock sports streaming platform.
Well, you’re lucky because we will help you easily access your account through the guide below.
- Go to the NBC Sports website.
- To get to the Sign In button, go to the NBC Sports Gold FAQs page because the said button could be difficult to find, especially as streaming has been migrated to Peacock.
- You will see the Sign In button at the top right corner.
- After clicking the button, enter your username, email address, and password, then submit your credentials.
- Go to your account settings to access your My Account page.
- Select the Subscriptions tab.
- Look for the Auto-Renew switch within the page, then click Off to disable auto-renewal.
- Wait for the end of the current subscription period, when the membership expires.
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription Online by Phone
Canceling the premium pass can be too complicated using account settings, so you can reach out to NBC Sports Gold through the contact form.
- Head to the NBC Sports Gold Customer Support contact form.
- Enter the relevant information, including your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Click on the NBC Sports Gold Pass drop-down menu and select their Pass type.
- In the Issue section, select the BIlling option.
- Select your device type.
- Type Cancelation of NBC Sports Gold Subscription in the Subject or Topic space.
- Describe your intention to cancel the subscription.
- Wait for the company to get back to you via email.
- Once the cancelation is confirmed, wait until the end of the current subscription period for the membership to be truly canceled.
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription Online by Phone
You can take a more direct route by calling customer support.
- Dial the NBC Sports Gold customer hotline at 833-888-6227.
- Follow any automated instructions to help you reach a representative.
- You might be asked to provide information to confirm your identity, so make sure to provide them.
- After getting in touch with a representative, express your intention to cancel your NBC Sports subscription.
- It is important to be firm about your cancelation because the agent is likely to negotiate with you.
- You can still use your paid NBC Sports account as it will remain active until it expires at the end of the current subscription period.
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription Online by Email
Another convenient way to cancel the subscription is to email customer support.
- Go to your preferred email platform, compose a message explaining your intention to cancel the subscription, and send it to [email protected].
- Wait for a customer service representative to reply.
- The agent could offer perks and other similar features to get you to stay, so make sure not to yield.
- Make sure to confirm with the agent that your payment for the pass will no longer be automatically renewed.
- Once they confirm your cancellation, your paid pass will remain active until the current subscription period is over and you are good to go.
Is it Hard to Cancel an NBC Sports Gold Subscription?
With easy access to the NBC Sports Gold account settings, canceling the subscription would be quick and convenient because you can choose to disable auto-renewal.
However, the website can be tricky to navigate, especially if you want to log into your account.
So, yes, it is hard to cancel this paid subscription.
Now that you know how to cancel NBC Sports Gold using different methods, you can choose a route that works for you.
What Happens If I Cancel My NBC Sports Gold Subscription?
Canceling your account will prevent you from accessing content you are interested in.
By doing so, your membership will not be automatically renewed for the next billing period.
Instead, canceling the subscription prevent it from being automatically renewed and will let you use your paid pass until the end of the present subscription period.
Can You Cancel NBC Sports Gold Anytime?
Knowing how to cancel an NBC Sports Gold subscription is a good first step.
If you are wondering if you can disable the auto-renewal of your paid passes anytime, the answer is yes.
Just use any of the methods for cancelation, and wait for the end of the subscription period.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling NBC Sports Gold Subscription
After you cancel your NBC Sports Gold subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my Subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. Please request a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service.
You can find the NBC Sports Gold contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do case-by-case.
What Subscription Option Does NBC Sports Gold Have?
It is important to remember that NBC Sports Gold has migrated access to its content to the Peacock platform.
Check out the different Peacock paid passes.
- Peacock: This option offers free access to sports talk, highlights, movies, and TV series.
- Peacock Premium: This option offers access to live games across different sports, as well as movies, TV shows, and others, but with ads.
- Peacock Premium Plus: This offers access to everything covered by Premium, minus the advertisements.
NBC Sports Gold NBC Sports Gold Information
NBC Sports Gold lets users access different sports content.
It recently migrated the access portal for such content to the company’s newest streaming platform, Peacock.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
NBC Sports Gold Policies
- Terms of Service
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel NBC Sports Gold Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause NBC Sports Gold Subscription?
NBC Sports Gold does not give information about the possibility of pausing the subscription.
Does Subscription Offer Refunds?
The company does offer information about refunds.
However, you can get in touch with customer support to request one.
Does NBC Sports Gold Have a Cancellation Fee?
NBS Sports Gold does not mention cancellation fees.
How to Delete Your NBC Sports Gold Account Data after Cancelling
NBS Sports Gold does not provide details about user data removal.
However, you can contact customer support to request the deletion of your user data.