|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Email, Phone Call, In-Person, Mister Car Wash Website|
|🚫 After Cancellation||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your membership to Mister Car Wash?
Great! You’re in the right place. We’ve got all the information you need to be able to cancel your Mister Car Wash membership.
We have extensively researched and found the best way to cancel your Mister Car Wash membership.
Let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel your subscription to Mister Car Wash.
How Do I Cancel My Mister Car Wash Membership?
To cancel a Mister Car Wash membership and stop the monthly subscription, you can contact them by phone, email, in person, or using the online form page on their website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Mister Car Wash account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Mister Car Wash Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with these easy steps.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Mister Car Wash subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Mister Car Wash membership for you.
Cancel Your Mister Car Wash Membership In-Person
With over 390 sites across the United States, there’s bound to be a site near you.
You can cancel your Mister Car Wash subscription in person. Here’s how:
- Visit any Mister Car Wash location.
- Ensure you have your membership account information and contact details handy.
- Advise the staff at the front desk that you wish to cancel your membership.
- Answer the staff’s questions, and they can walk you through the cancellation process.
- Ask the front desk staff for confirmation that your membership is canceled.
- Check your payment provider account to ensure you no longer pay the membership subscription.
- Contact the customer support team by phone or email if you have any issues.
Cancel Your Mister Car Wash Membership by Email
If you prefer not to make contact in person, you can cancel your subscription by email following the following steps:
- Make sure you have all your personal contact information and account details handy.
- Write an email asking for your membership account to be canceled.
- Ask for confirmation, and take note of the date you send your email.
- Send your email to [email protected].
- Check your bank and ensure your payment provider has not withdrawn further money when your next payment is due.
Cancel Your Mister Car Wash Membership by Phone
You can also cancel your membership by phone following these steps:
- Contact customer services at 1-866-254-3229.
- Let the customer services representative know that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Ask them to confirm cancellation by email or proof indicating cancellation.
- Be sure to check that no further money has been withdrawn from your payment method..
- Contact customer services if you have any issues.
Cancel Your Mister Car Wash Membership on the Website
You can also terminate your account by navigating to the Mister Car Wash site and following these steps:
- Navigate to the website, then fill in the contact form.
- You’ll need your personal and account information handy.
- Select’ cancellation’ from the drop-down menu in the section that says ‘Visit Information.’
- Give a reason for canceling, and request confirmation that this has occurred.
- Submit the form.
- Check your bank statement to ensure no further charges have been withdrawn.
- Contact the customer services team if there are any issues.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Mister Car Wash
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
What Membership Options Are Available?
The company offers four membership plans for unlimited washes:
- Express Basic: $19.99 per month
- Express Platinum: $29.99 per month
- Full Serve Basic: $49.99 per month
- Full Serve Platinum: $59.99
There are several additional services available, including detailing and oil change, at various prices depending on your membership level.
You can also choose whether your vehicle receives ‘just the basics’ or whether it’s time for the full treatment.
Is It Hard to Cancel Your Account With Mister Car Wash?
This subscription is hard to cancel. However, the exception is to use the Truebill app.
The Truebill app quickly finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Mister Car Wash Membership?
Once you cancel your membership, you can continue to enjoy services until the end of your current billing cycle.
Can You Cancel Mister Car Wash Membership at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time.
You won’t be charged any further and can enjoy your membership benefits until the end of the current billing cycle.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Mister Car Wash Membership
After you cancel your Mister Car Wash membership with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
Suppose you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling.
In that case, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Mister Car Wash contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Mister Car Wash Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Mister Car Wash services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid canceling the membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Mister Car Wash Company Information
Mister Car Wash is a national car wash company with over 300 locations across the United States.
They offer various services to customers, including express car washes, interior, and exterior detailing, oil changes, and more.
Mister Car Wash prides itself on being different than other car washes.
Their unique process, attention to detail, and staff who are passionate about what they do, ensure that every customer leaves satisfied.
Mister Car Wash also offers a wide range of services using the latest technology and equipment, making them the perfect one-stop-shop for giving your car that little extra TLC.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MisterCarWashHQ/
- Twitter: https:/twitter.com/MisterCar/Wash
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/MisterCarWashHQ
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
222 East 5th Street,
Tucson, AZ 85705,
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support
Mister Car Wash Policies
- Terms of Service: https://mistercarwash.com/terms-of-service/
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: https://mistercarwash.com/terms-of-service/
Cancel Mister Car Wash Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Your Membership?
No, you can’t pause your membership.
The only option is to cancel your membership, then re-instate it at a future date.
Does Mister Car Wash Offer Refunds?
There are no refunds; however, you can continue to enjoy the benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
What Makes Mister Car Wash Different?
Mister Car Wash is now offering a new digital experience that allows customers to sign up for the Unlimited Wash Club.
They can also choose their favorite location using any internet-connected mobile device or computer.
This makes it easy for customers to access the services they need when they need them.
Additionally, Mister Car Wash is always looking for ways to innovate and improve its services, which benefits both current and potential customers.