|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill app, Android, iPhone, and Website|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at the end of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
In search of a perfect way to cancel your Life360 Membership?
Welcome! You’re in the right place.
We have created this guide to summarize how to cancel your Life360 Membership.
Let’s scroll down and learn exactly how to cancel your Life360 Membership.
How Do I Cancel My Life360 Membership?
To cancel a Life360 Membership, you can use the Truebill app, android, iPhone, and website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Life360 account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Life360 Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Life360 Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Life360 Membership for you.
Cancel Life360 Membership on Android
Google wallet subscribers can cancel their Life360 membership through the Google Play Store app. To do so, the subscribers can use any of the following ways to cancel their premium subscriptions.
- Call Google wallet at 1-855-836-3987 or
- Sign in to your Google Play Account
- Go to the menu and navigate to the Subscriptions section
- From the subscription section, choose Life360
- Tap on cancel subscription to cancel your Life360 membership via your Google Play Account.
Cancel Life360 Membership on iPhone
- Navigate and open Apple Store App
- Go to settings app
- Tap on your Profile account Icon with your name
- Go to the Subscription tab
(As a rule of the thumb, if this option is unavailable, tap on iTunes and Appstore)
- Go to your apple Id Tap View Apple ID, and Sign in
- Scroll to the Subscription button, and
- Click to Cancel your subscription
Cancel Life360 Membership Online via Website(Before October 26th 2021).
This option applies to those who had subscribed earlier on Life360’s older version of their website. Because this website does not exist, you are required to;
- Navigate to Life360 Official Website and login
- Go to FAQ page
- Click on Contact Us and
- Fill out the prescribed form and indicate ‘I would like to cancel my membership’ on the description box
- Click send to finish the process.
Cancel Life360 Membership Online via Website (from Oct 26th 2021 or later)
Life360 launched a new website on 26th October 2021, and therefore, this process applies to the subscribers who signed up for their memberships after this date. To unsubscribe;
- Navigate to Life360’s official website
- Sign in to your account
- Go to Membership Overview Dashboard
- Scroll down and click on Cancel Subscription.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Life360
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
What Membership Options Does Life360 Have?
In total, Life360 provides 4 packages to its subscribers.
The packages have been designed to cater to both the U.S and Canadian subscribers and are offered at different rates according to the two client bases. The packages are;
- Free Membership: This is also considered a basic package that is 100% which is free and available to download and use it.
- Silver membership: As opposed to the free plan, this package is charged at $4.99 per month with added benefits of 7-day location history and $100 worth of safety protection.
- Gold Membership: At $9.99 per month, Gold Life360 membership comes loaded with 30-day location history, 5 miles of free towing, and up to $25k stolen fund reimbursement promise.
- Platinum Membership: This is the highest package offered at $19.99 per month. The differentiating benefits are that this package offers a 50-mile free towing and a stolen refund reimbursement worth $1M.
Is It Hard to Cancel Life360 Membership?
If you are not tech-savvy, canceling your Life360 subscription might be challenging.
Among the highlighted methods of canceling your premium subscription, the Truebill app has proven the easiest and fastest to use. It allows you to click just a few buttons and successfully cancel your Life360 account.
What Happens If I Cancel My Life360 Membership?
Choosing to cancel your Life360 subscription will mean that you and your entire family members will continue to enjoy Life360 services until the end of the billing cycle or until the current paid subscription ends.
Can You Cancel Life360 Membership at Any Time?
It is possible to cancel your subscription associated with the Life360 account during the trial period.
Failure to cancel the account at the end of the free version, you will be charged as per your earlier selected account type.
To cancel your subscription feature, you must send an email to [email protected], which includes the email address that you registered with, names, and a phone number that they can reach you on.
Canceling your premium subscription feature through methods like Google Play App takes 5 business days to complete.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Life360 Membership
After you cancel your Life360 Membership with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Membership contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Life360 Membership Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Life360 Membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your Membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Life360 Membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower Membership fee to avoid having to cancel the Membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Life360 Company Information
This is a U.S based software development company offering a free app that enables the family members to view and track each other on a map.
The app offers added features that allow the entire family members to receive various alerts, such as data breach alerts and SOS help alerts.
It allows them to communicate among themselves, aided by the family safety assist feature.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/life360
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/life360
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/life360
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/life360
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
539 Bryant St, Suite 402
San Francisco, CA 94107
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.life360.com/terms_of_use/
- Return Policy: https://www.life360.com/terms_of_use/
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.life360.com/terms_of_use/
Cancel Life360 Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Life360 Membership?
There is no express statement on the pausing feature on this platform. We will update this section as soon as we get new information.
Does Life360 Offer Refunds?
The company does not offer or guarantee any refunds whatsoever for the unused time in a subscription package. It is important to note that if you have subscribed to an annual package and cancel it two months later, Life360 will not give you any refund; instead, you will enjoy the subscription features across the remaining 10 months.
Does Life360 Have a Cancellation Fee?
There are no known cancellation fees levied against Life360 subscribers when they choose to terminate their membership.
How to Delete Your Life360 Account Data after Canceling Your Membership