|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Phone, Website|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
Have you tried to cancel your LawDepot subscription but can not find a proper way to cancel your subscription?
Well, we have covered you.
This guide on how to cancel your LawDepot subscription will help you in the cancellation process.
We have done extensive research and found the best way to cancel your LawDepot subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your LawDepot subscription.
How Do I Cancel My LawDepot Subscription?
To cancel a LawDepot subscription, you can use the website or phone to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your LawDepot account altogether.
⭐ Cancel LawDepot Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your LawDepot subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your LawDepot subscription for you.
Cancel LawDepot Subscription Online via Website
You can cancel your LawDepot subscription service by following these steps.
- Visit lawdepot.com.
- Open the cancel subscription link.
- Enter your LawDepot credentials to sign in.
- Tap the ‘Submit cancellation’ button to cancel your subscription.
Cancel LawDepot Subscription via Phone
LawDepot allows you to cancel your subscription via phone.
Before you follow this method to cancel your LawDepot subscription, kindly keep in mind that you need to call their customer service team during the working hours, i.e.Monday to Friday, 8 am to 7 pm ET.
Here is how to cancel a LawDepot subscription by phone.
- Dial 1-855-231-8424 to call the customer representative.
- Choose 1 if prompted.
- Ask the agent to cancel your subscription.
- Provide him with your Law Depot account information so that he can find your account.
- Confirm if you are going to charge any cancellation fee.
- Ensure to get a cancellation confirmation.
- Keep your cancellation information to avoid any unexpected consequences.
What Subscription Options Does LawDepot Have?
LawDepot provides a free trial of seven days to offer free access to documents.
It is suitable for those who want temporary legal documents services or who want to decide whether they should purchase its paid subscription or not.
Besides, there are three subscription plans for LawDepot.
- Monthly Subscription: It is available at $35.00 per month and provides access to all documents. This subscription is best for small businesses who want basic legal templates to meet their business needs.
- Annual Subscription: It is also known as a Pro subscription and costs $8.99 per month for 12 months and $95.88 per year. With only annual subscriptions, you can create and print many documents for the whole year without hassle. It is suitable for a small business looking for a legal documentation service to support them long-term through an ongoing or unexpected need for legal documents.
- Pay Per Document: As the name indicates, this subscription plan gives access to all legal document templates based on the pay per document plan. It starts from $20.00 per document and varies with the type of document you want. Businesses that don’t create documents constantly but occasionally need to generate documents can benefit from this plan.
Is It Hard to Cancel LawDepot Subscription?
LawDepot offers two ways to cancel your subscription.
Whether you cancel your subscription by phone or website, it takes your time and effort, thus making it hard to cancel a subscription.
But, don’t worry; the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them.
What Happens If I Cancel My LawDepot Subscription
If you cancel your LawDepot subscription, its services will expire immediately.
You would not be able to enjoy its services for the remaining days of the month or year after canceling your subscription.
Can You Cancel LawDepot Subscription at Any Time?
If you are a LawDepot subscriber and want to cancel your subscription for many reasons, LawDepot allows you to cancel your LawDepot subscription without any cancellation fees.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling LawDepot Subscription
After you cancel your LawDepot Subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the LawDepot contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your LawDepot Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your LawDepot Subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel LawDepot services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
LawDepot Company Information
LawDepot is an online platform that provides access to its users to more than 150 legal document templates and easy-to-understand instructions to use its services.
It allows users to create and customize their legal documents and get many legal documents for financial, real estate, estate planning, personal, and business needs.
Moreover, it provides access to health care directives, promissory notices, living wills, lease agreements, corporation operating agreements, eviction notices, separation agreement, confidentiality agreement, prenuptial agreement forms, and more.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/LawDepotOfficial
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/lawdepot?lang=en
- Instagram: N/A
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Addresses
#209, 9644-54 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6E 5V1
United States Office
340 S Lemon Ave. #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789
United Kingdom Office
27 Old Gloucester Street
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service:
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
LawDepot Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The LawDepot can show on your bank account as POS PUR LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, CHECKCARD LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, POS PURCHASE LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, Visa Check Card LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425 MC, Visa Check Card LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425 MC, Misc. Debit LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, CHKCARDLAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, PENDING LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, POS REFUND LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, CHKCARD LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, POS PURCH LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425, PRE-AUTH LAWDEPOT.COM 855-231-8425 or in another similar manner.
Cancel LawDepot Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause LawDepot Subscription?
No, you can not pause your subscription. If you do not want its services, you can cancel your subscription. If you have changed your mind and want to get its services again, you can resubscribe in the future.
Does LawDepot Subscription Offer Refunds?
LawDepot does not offer refunds for free trials, and that one converted to paid subscriptions. You can also not get refunds for monthly subscriptions. But, it provides refunds for an annual subscription if you request a refund within 30 days of the original purchase.
Does LawDepot Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not have a cancellation fee. You can cancel its subscriptions without paying any funds.