|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Email, Mail, Phone, or In-person|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Are you hunting for ways to cancel your LA Fitness membership?
If yes, you are in the right place.
We have done extensive research to find ways to cancel the LA Fitness membership.
Let’s look into these methods and know the best ways to cancel your membership without hassle.
How Do I Cancel My LA Fitness Membership?
To cancel a LA Fitness membership plan, you can send an email, mail, call customer service, or visit the gym in person to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your subscription to LA Fitness membership altogether.
Cancel LA Fitness Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your LA Fitness membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option. Truebill will cancel your LA Fitness membership for you.
Cancel LA Fitness Membership via Email
If you want to cancel your LA Fitness membership, follow these steps:
- Please write an email requesting to cancel your LA Fitness membership and send it to [email protected].
- Include your name, date of birth, email, billing address, contact number, gym location, and last four digits of your credit card.
Using this method, you can cancel your LA Fitness gym membership without spending much time and effort.
Cancel LA Fitness by Mail
One of the most surefire ways to cancel your membership is by mail. Follow these simple steps to cancel your LA Fitness membership.
- Start by navigating the LA Fitness website at lafitness.com.
- Log into your LA Fitness account and find the ‘My LA Fitness’ page.
- Select the ‘Cancellation Form’ from the account information section and enter your account details.
- Complete the form after printing it out.
After filling in the membership cancellation form correctly, mail it to your LA Fitness club at the following address:
PO Box 54170
Irvine, CA 92619-4170
Call the LA Fitness customer service after waiting a few days to confirm your cancellation.
Cancel LA Fitness Membership Over Phone
One of the quick and comfortable methods to cancel your LA Fitness membership is calling their customer service.
- Call 949-255-7200 to contact the LA Fitness customer service.
- Ask them to cancel your membership.
- Then, complete your cancellation form and mail it.
Cancel LA Fitness in Person
Visiting the home gym in person is the best way to cancel your membership because it allows you to communicate better in person.
You will have to do the following things to cancel your LA Fitness subscription.
- Once you have printed out the LA Fitness cancellation form, fill it out correctly.
- Visit the nearby gym and submit the form.
What Membership Options Does LA Fitness Have?
The LA Fitness offers four membership plans: standard membership, Premier Elite membership, tanning-only memberships, and family memberships.
- Standard membership includes a 6-month membership plan for one Club Access. It costs $33.99 for one person, $67.98 for two-person, $101.97, and $135.96 for three-person and four-person, respectively.
- LA Fitness Premium monthly membership offers unlimited club access, and its price varies for one-person, two-person, three-person, and four-person.
- LA Fitness Yearly membership includes one club access and unlimited access at $359.59 per year and $419.99 per year.
Is It Hard to Cancel LA Fitness Membership?
Yes, canceling an LA Fitness membership is a tiresome task.
Luckily, we’ve found the easiest way to cancel your subscription.
You can use the Truebill app to cancel your LA Fitness membership, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My LA Fitness Membership?
LA Fitness membership allows you to keep using its services until the end of the month.
Suppose you have canceled your membership on the 10th of a month and your bill withdraws your account on the 5th of every month, you can still access your gym services until the 10th of the following month.
Can You Cancel LA Fitness Membership at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your LA Fitness membership at any time since it does not have any contracts with LA.
As long as you notify LA Fitness five days before your next billing cycle, you have 30 days to work out because you paid for your last month at the point of sale.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling LA Fitness Membership?
After you cancel your LA Fitness Membership with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
The trick is to keep it short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your LA Fitness Membership Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your LA Fitness membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite option like this?
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
LA Fitness Company Information
LA Fitness, a gym chain with many clubs across the U.S, offers a wide range of activities such as activities for everyone and a welcoming environment.
Besides, it offers many group classes, exercise equipment, basketball and racquetball courts, squat racks, lap pools, personal trainers, and much more.
LA Fitness Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
The LA Fitness can show on your bank account as LA FITNESS INTL PAYROLL PPD ID: 1330774939, LA FITNESS-LAKE SUCC NEW HYDE PARK NY, LA FITNESS 949-255-8100 CA, Debit Purchase – Visa La Fitness 949-255-7200ca, LA FITNESS, LA FITNESS 09492558100 CA USA, CHECKCARD LA FITNESS IRVINE CA ON LA FITNESS, LA FITNESS 09492558100 CA, : LA FITNESS 949-255-7200 CA, or in another similar manner.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LAFitness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lafitness?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lafitness/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
3161 Michelson Dr, Irvine,
CA 92612, USA
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
LA Fitness Policies
- Terms of Service: https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/TermsAndConditions.aspx
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel LA Fitness Membership FAQs
Can You Pause LA Fitness Membership?
Yes, you can freeze your LA Fitness membership. It will charge you $10 a month to temporarily pause your membership.
Does LA Fitness Offer Refunds?
No, LA Fitness doesn’t offer refunds. The cancellation policy at LA Fitness is that you can use the services until the new billing cycle begins, but you cannot receive a refund.
LA Fitness only offers refunds when less than five days remain until the end of your last paid month when you submit the Cancelation Form. A refund can be requested if you are charged for the next month.
Does LA Fitness Have a Cancellation Fee?
LA Fitness does not charge any cancellation fee. However, it will charge you $10 or $35 for six months to suspend the account.
Does LA Fitness Free Trial Auto-renew into a Paid Subscription?
Almost all LA Fitness gyms offer a five-day trial membership to potential members. Its free trial does not auto-renew into a paid subscription. To get the ‘Guest Pass’ for a free trial, you need to spend a lot of time meeting specific requirements, but the gym will not ask for your credit card information.