|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Website and Phone Call|
|🚫 After cancelation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your IdentityIQ membership online or offline? If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
This article will show you how to cancel IdentityIQ online on the member’s website or offline via a phone call to the customer care team.
IdentityIQ provides identity theft and credit score protection through its different subscription plans.
Most importantly, IdentityIQ helps you monitor your credit score and protect your credit information to make better financial decisions based on the available information.
If you’re not satisfied with IdentityIQ or decide the membership is old, outdated, and not for you anymore, it’s understandable you want to cancel.
In this article, however, we show you two ways you can cancel your IdentityIQ Plan.
How Do I Cancel My IdentityIQ Membership?
To cancel an IDentityIQ plan, you can use the online cancellation option or call the company’s customer care line to request a cancelation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your IdentityIQ account altogether.
Third-party services like Truebill are great lifesavers when it comes to canceling membership subscriptions.
Cancel IdentityIQ Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your IdentityIQ Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your IdentityIQ Membership for you.
Cancel IdentityIQ Subscription on the Phone
You no longer want to pay your IdentityIQ membership plan, right? Now you’re asking, “how to cancel IdentityIQ plan?” Don’t worry, as the instructions below explain how to request a cancellation over the phone.
- Dial 877-875-4347 to speak with an IdentityIQ customer care team.
- Once connected to a rep, ask that you wish to cancel your IdentityIQ member’s subscription. Be firm and polite if the agent wants to convince you otherwise. Keep in mind they’re doing their job.
- Verify your identity to proceed with the cancelation. The representative will ask for such information as your full name, mobile number, registered email id, date of birth, and Social Security Number (SSN).
- Once the cancelation is made, request the customer care representative send you a cancelation confirmation email. Keep this email safe as you might need it for future reference, perhaps for dispute resolution.
Cancel IdentityIQ Subscription Online
If you don’t want to cancel the subscription through call the customer care team because it takes time or you face any challenges, you can use IdentityIQ’s website. To know how to cancel IdentityIQ membership online, see the steps below.
- Navigate to https://www.identityiq.com/.
- Log in with your username and password. In case you’re unable to sign in, double-check you’re not using an incorrect email address and password.
- Navigate to “Manage Account.”
- Find and click on the “Cancel My Account button.”
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to finalize the cancelation process.
- Keep the cancelation confirmation sent to your mail and mobile number somewhere safe. You might need the confirmation email in the future.
What Subscription Options Does IdentityIQ Have?
IdentityIQ has four subscription types: Secure Plan (basic), Secure Plus, Secure Pro, and Secure Max.
- Secure Plan (Basic): This is the basic IdentityIQ membership plan for those looking to start their credit reporting and monitoring journey with the company.
- Secure Plus: This is a $9.99 monthly plan that gets you standard identity protection and credit monitoring, which includes 1-bureau credit report monitoring and annual 3-bureau credit reports & scores.
- Secure Pro: This $19.99 monthly subscription offers more credit report monitoring and alert than what the Secure Plus plan provides.
- Secure Max: A $29.99 plan providing fraud restoration, advanced credit alerts and reports, and other premium features
Is It Hard to Cancel IdentityIQ Membership?
Canceling IdentityIQ can be challenging. There have been cases where users did not get their accounts canceled even after a complete cancelation process with an IdentityIQ membership agent.
However, to easily monitor and cancel your memberships and subscriptions, you can use a bill cancelation app such as Truebill to find all your unwanted subscriptions and cancel them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My IdentityIQ Membership?
When you cancel your IdentityIQ membership, the subscription stops immediately, and you won’t be charged for the next billing cycle.
But to be safe, try checking your bank fees or statement to ensure you are not charged afterward after you’ve had confirmation of your cancelation.
If you receive another charge post-cancellation, try contacting IdentityIQ or your bank.
Can You Cancel IdentityIQ at Any Time?
According to IdentityIQ’s terms and conditions, you can cancel your subscription at any time by phone or using the cancelation feature provided on the member’s website.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling IdentityIQ Subscription
After you cancel your Identity Membership with one of the methods we’ve explained, you can’t get refunds for unused months, according to the IdentityIQ terms and conditions page.
In special circumstances where you were charged even after canceling your membership, you may contact IdentityIQ for a refund. You can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
Here is an email template to use to request a refund.
- I had canceled my membership and thought my subscription was indeed canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find IdentityIQ contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your IdentityIQ Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your overall bill to avoid having to cancel your IdentityIQ membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
If that method means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Here is what you can do.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid canceling the subscription altogether.
Our favorite option is Truebill. It’s super easy to use, and the process is very user-friendly.
IdentityIQ Company Information
IdentityIQ is a credit management and security company that offers credit and identity theft protection.
IdentityIQ membership provides credit monitoring and reporting, identity theft protection and insurance, and other credit and identity protection services.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IdentityIQ/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IdentityIQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/identityiqofficial/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.identityiq.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Return Policy: N/A
- cancelation Policy: https://www.identityiq.com/terms-and-conditions/
Cancel IdentityIQ Subscription FAQs
Below are some of the questions about canceling an IdentityIQ membership. Find answers to your possible questions.
Can You Pause IdentityIQ Subscription?
IdentityIQ does not offer the feature to pause membership plans.. The only way to stop paying the charges is to cancel your IdentityIQ membership subscription.
Does IdentityIQ Offer Refunds?
However, you can contact the company in the case that you were charged for the subscription after you’ve canceled your membership subscription.
In cases like the above, you’ll have to provide proof of cancelation.
Does IdentityIQ Have a cancelation Fee?
IdentityIQ does not charge you for cancelation. If you decide to stop paying for the membership, the credit monitoring and theft protection company says you can cancel at any time.
How to Delete Your IdentityIQ Account Data after Cancelling Your Subscription
You might not be able to delete some of our IdentityIQ data after canceling your membership with IdentityIQ.
While your credit card information might be erased from the system, there will still be some data of yours that IdentityIQ retains.
IdentityIQ, for example, states on its Terms of Service page that it will still have access to your credit information and may monitor your credit.