|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||6 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Have you been searching high and low for a way to cancel your Hulu subscription or free trial?
Look no further! We have all the information you need to cancel your Hulu subscription or free trial because we have researched extensively and found the best way.
Let’s take a look without further delay, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Hulu subscription or free trial.
How Do I Cancel My Hulu Subscription Or Free Trial?
To cancel a Hulu subscription or free trial, you can use the official website, iPhone, Android, iTunes, or your cable provider to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires, and you will no longer be billed for your membership.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel subscription charges from Hulu.
⭐ Cancel Hulu Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Hulu subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Hulu subscription for you.
Cancel Hulu Subscriptions or Free Trial Online by Official Website
You can cancel your Hulu account through your online account on the official Hulu website by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Official Hulu Website using your favorite browser.
- Log in to your Hulu account from the top-right corner of the screen using your log-in credentials, then select your name.
- Click ‘Account,’ then scroll to the bottom corner of the screen where you’ll find the ‘Cancel Subscription’ section and click ‘Cancel.’
- Click ‘Continue to Cancel.’ You will be offered extras to keep you as a customer, but you can bypass these offers and just click ‘No, Cancel Subscription.
iOS users can cancel Hulu streaming services on the Hulu app with their iPhone or other iOS devices by following these steps:
- Open the Apple App Store on your iOS device’s mobile browser.
- Tap the ‘Settings’ app and select your Apple ID from the top corner of the screen.
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’ and select the Hulu subscription from the subscriptions page.
- There are two options here, if you were using the free trial, the option would say ‘Cancel Free Trial’ otherwise, tap ‘Cancel Your Subscription.’
- Confirm cancellation, and the cancellation process will be complete.
Canceling Hulu Membership or Free Trial on Hulu App (Android)
Android users can cancel their Hulu membership or free trial using their Android device using the following steps:
- Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
- Open the Hulu app, and from the bottom-right corner, tap ‘Account.’
- Re-enter your password, then tap ‘Cancel.’
Cancel Your Hulu Subscription Through iTunes
Hulu subscriptions and free trials can be canceled through iTunes if you created your account through iTunes; here’s how to cancel it:
- Open the ‘iTunes & Apps Store.’
- Tap the ‘Account’ menu and tap ‘View My Account.’
- Log in to your account using your Apple ID and tap ‘Settings.’
- Tap the ‘Manage’ option and select ‘Edit.’
- Follow the instructions on this page to complete the cancellation process.
Cancel Hulu Account Through Your Cable Provider
If you signed up for Hulu through your cable provider, you need to use their methods to cancel your Hulu account.
Either log in to your online account or contact the company by email or phone and ask them to cancel your subscription.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Hulu Subscription?
This subscription is hard to cancel; however, the easiest way to cancel it is with the Truebill app, which finds all your unwanted subscriptions and automatically cancels them.
What Happens If I Cancel My Hulu Subscription?
When you cancel your Hulu account, you can continue to enjoy your membership for the current billing period and until your next billing date.
However, if you take advantage of the free trial and cancel during the free trial, your benefits will stop immediately.
Can You Cancel Hulu Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time, and you can also reinstate your membership at any time.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Hulu Subscription
After you cancel your Hulu membership with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Hulu contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do case-by-case.
What Membership Options Does Hulu Have?
Hulu has three subscription options as follows:
- Hulu: This subscription costs $6.99 per month and includes the ability to watch on two screens at once, on six different profiles, and watch on many devices.
- Hulu (No Ads): This subscription is $12.99 per month and includes everything in the Hulu membership, plus no ads in the streaming library and the ability to download and watch.
- Hulu + Live TV: This subscription is $69.99 per month and includes everything in the other two memberships, plus Live TV options.
There are also many add-ons available at additional cost, and all memberships have a 30-day free trial, but if you cancel during the 30-day free trial, you lose membership benefits immediately.
In addition, Hulu does have an annual membership, but at this time, it is only for their ad-supported plan, and you can’t access it through third-party providers.
The Hulu and Hulu + Live TV membership plans do not have an annual subscription option.
Hulu Company Information
Hulu is a streaming service that offers its members a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and other video content.
Hulu’s library includes current and classic television series and a selection of films.
Hulu also offers a live TV option, which allows users to watch live programming from various networks.
In addition to its streaming services, Hulu also offers a variety of other features, including the ability to add premium channels to your account, access to exclusive content, and more.
Hulu’s services are available on various devices, including computers, mobile devices, TVs, and on your Xbox or Playstation console.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
2500 Broadway 2nd Floor,
Santa Monica, CA 90404
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Cancel Hulu Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Your Hulu Membership?
Yes, you can pause your membership for up to 12 weeks from your online account.
Does Hulu Offer Refunds?
Hulu will only give a refund if you have been overcharged for your monthly membership or if there is an unjustified charge on your account.
Having Trouble Contacting Hulu?
Many of the contact options are only available once you log in to your Hulu account; however, the company contact details above will assist you in contacting Hulu.