|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Email, Phone, Home Chef Website|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
Have you been searching for a hassle-free way to cancel your Home Chef Subscription?
Perfect! Search no more.
We have taken the initiative and collated all the best and easiest ways to cancel your Home Chef Subscription.
Check out the methods below as we show you exactly how to cancel your Home Chef Subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Home Chef Subscription?
To cancel a Home Chef subscription, you can use the Truebill, Email, Phone, and Home Chef Website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Home Chef account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Home Chef Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Home Chef Subscription From the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Home Chef Subscription for you.
Cancel Home Chef Subscription by Email
The second method of canceling the Home Chef Subscription is by sending an email initiated and executed as per the below steps. The steps include;
- Navigate to your email account and simply login
- Go to the compose section and add the recipient’s email as [email protected]
- In the Subject line, indicate the title as ‘Request to Delete My Account
- In the body section, provide your account details and give a reason as to why you would wish to have the account deleted.
- Make sure that you have explained your request for them to delete your account data also permanently from their database
- Remember to ask them to send you a cancellation confirmation email for your future reference.
- Click on the Send button to complete the process.
Cancel Home Chef Subscription by Phone
The other method that you can use to cancel your Home Chef account is by phone or by making a call to the Home Chef customer support team. These steps are;
- Dial (872)-225-2433 to get hold of the support representative
- Inform them that you intend to cancel your subscription and have your data permanently deleted from their database.
- Provide the relevant information required to complete the process
- Ask them to send you a cancellation confirmation email for your future reference.
Cancel Home Chef Subscription Online via Website
Finally; you can delete your Home Chef account on their website. All you need to do is;
- Navigate to Home Chef’s official website
- Log in to your Home Chef account
- On the top-right corner of your screen, click on my account tab
- Select Account Information from the dropdown list
- Choose ‘Pause Your Account’ from the delivery details
- Select the best reason for your canceling
- To add more information, you can click on others and add your custom text on the reason or cancellation request
- Click on the Pause my account button to complete
Important Note 1: Pausing your account is the same as canceling your account, and hence they serve the same purpose.
What Subscription Options Does Home Chef Have?
- Home Chef package
- This package allows a customer to choose recipes with fresh pre-portioned ingredients making it easy for them to prepare meals for their friends and loved ones at any time. This package extends to include Culinary products.
- Fresh & Easy
- In comparison to the home chef Package, the Fresh and Easy plan saves a client time with its low, non-prep recipes. This is designed to provide convenience to their clients.
Is It Hard to Cancel Home Chef Subscription?
Like any other subscription service, canceling a Home Chef membership has its challenges. This notwithstanding, we have good news for you. It is now easy to cancel your Home Chef subscription in just a few clicks through the Truebill app, which provides a magical way to delete your account.
What Happens If I Cancel My Home Chef Subscription?
Canceling your subscription has the effect of accessing Home Chef’s meal kit delivery services which means that Home Chef company will no longer deliver pre-portioned ingredients. On the brighter side, you will not be charged for subsequent deliveries. If the company continues to deliver meal kits to you or offers any associated meal delivery, you will not be liable to pay or be charged for it.
Can You Cancel Home Chef at Any Time?
Absolutely yes! You can cancel your Home Chef membership at any time. However, you are expected to cancel in time before your next week’s meal delivery, and your cancellation request should be received by Friday noon Central Time. The cancellation comes into effect one week after such a cancellation request has been made. It is worth mentioning that when canceling any first order with Home Chef must be done through the customer support team because this order is scheduled automatically.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Home Chef Subscription
After you cancel your Home Chef Subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund for unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription] and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Home Chef contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Home Chef Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Home Chef Subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Home Chef Company Information
Home Chef is a food delivery company offering popular subscription services of delivering pre-portioned ingredients and meal kits to your doorstep. These meals come customized to your liking, courtesy of the rich features on their platform. They make this easy by simplifying the ordering process into three major steps, namely, the selection phase, customize and simply enjoy. Accordingly, you can skip your meal delivery, cancel, or, where circumstances necessitate, pause your subscription. If you plan to have your meals delivered with ease and on time, Home Chef services are the real deal.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealHomeChef
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealHomeChef
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/RealHomeChef
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/RealHomeChef
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ZQ7tPGYn429wmqENb7j2A
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
433 W Van Buren St #750n
Chicago, United States
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Home Chef Policies
- Terms of Service: https://homechef.com/terms
- Return Policy: https://www.homechef.com/terms
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.homechef.com/terms
Home Chef Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Home Chef Subscription can show on your bank account as Home Chef 08-02 Homechef.Com, Recur Payment IL HOMECHEF.COM HOME CHEF SEQ, HOME CHEF HOMECHEF.COM IL 2064, HOME CHEF HOMECHEF.COM 64936, or in another similar manner at the discretion of the company.
Cancel Home Chef Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Home Chef Subscription?
Yes! Home Chef subscription service has been designed so that its members can pause your account or membership at any time before the next delivery date with the option to re-subscribe later and continue to enjoy the Home Chef Service.
The company reserves the right to accept or refuse re-subscription applications by a customer.
Does Subscription Offer Refunds?
Home Chef allows you to get a refund if you are not satisfied with the ordered products or if the product is defective. The refund, however, is redeemable through your account for a future purchase of similar value. The refund can be a full value refund or a partial refund depending on the circumstances in question.
Does Home Chef Have a Cancellation Fee?
Even though Home Chef does not charge any fees to cancel your subscription, you must be aware that where you have used to text message to request cancellation, you will be responsible for the charges levied by your mobile operator because of the associated message or data rates may apply.
How to Delete Your Home Chef Account Data after Canceling Your Subscription
To cancel your account data from the Home Chef database, write an email to the Home Chef support team via [email protected] and request them to delete your account data. This will require you to share with them your account information to enable them to process your request.