|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Android, iPhone, Mac, or Website|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Are you looking for a quick way to cancel your HelloFresh subscription?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
HelloFresh is a popular meal-kit delivery service that offers a variety of recipes and ingredients to make healthy and delicious home-cooked meals.
This popular meal planning service helps you create delicious and healthy meals for your family.
However, if you’re not happy with the food quality or the frequency of delivery, you might want to cancel your HelloFresh meal planning service.
After extensive research, we uncover the best ways to cancel a HelloFresh meal subscription.
We’ll show you exactly how to cancel your HelloFresh meal delivery services on Android, iPhone, Mac, or the official website.
How Do I Cancel My HelloFresh Subscription?
To cancel a HelloFresh membership plan, you can use Email, app, or web portal to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your subscription to HelloFresh membership altogether.
Cancel HelloFresh Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Sign up for FREE with Truebill and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your HelloFresh subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option. Truebill will cancel your HelloFresh membership for you.
Cancel HelloFresh Membership on the Website
Canceling your plan through HelloFresh’s web platform is simple and easy. Just follow the below steps.
- Log in to your account on HelloFresh’s website with your email address and password.
- Once logged in, hover over your Account Name at the upper right-hand corner screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, scroll down to and click Cancel Plan.
- On the next page designed to persuade you to stay, scroll down and click on “Cancel anyway.”
- Pick a reason you are canceling and hit Continue on the following page.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to finalize the cancellation.
Cancel HelloFresh Membership on Android
To cancel a HelloFresh subscription on Android, understand that simply uninstalling the HelloFresh app on your device will not stop the plan.
To properly cancel your HelloFresh meal plans, use the following instructions:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device. If you have multiple Google accounts, check that you’re signed in to the right account associated with your HelloFresh membership account.
- Click Menu and navigate to “Subscriptions.”
- Select the HelloFresh: Meal Kit Delivery subscription you want to be canceled and press the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the Cancellation.
Cancel HelloFresh Subscription on iPhone
If you’re an iOS user and wondering how to cancel a HelloFresh subscription on your iPhone, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name.
- Select the “Subscriptions” tab. If you don’t see this tab right away, tap iTunes & Appstore to unveil it.
- Then, navigate your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Sign in.
- Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option.
- Select the HelloFresh meal subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Keep in mind that not seeing the “Cancel Subscription” button for HelloFresh: Meal Kit Delivery means the subscription is canceled already.
Cancel HelloFresh Service on a Mac
Follow these steps to terminate your HelloFresh meal delivery service on your Mac.
- Open the App Store on your Mac computer and click on your name in the bottom-left corner.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” tab and sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click on “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to the HelloFresh: Meal Kit Delivery app, and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the Cancellation.
What Subscription Options Does HelloFresh Have?
Meat & Veggies, Veggie, Low Calorie, and Family-Friendly are the four basic HelloFresh plans. For a more tailored HelloFresh experience, you can customize the presets of each of these basic plans to suit your taste and budget.
- The Meat & Veggies plan offers the most variety of meat, fish, and seasonal produce.
- The Veggie plan includes a mix of fresh fruits, vegetables, sturdy cereals, and meatless proteins.
- If you have picky eaters, especially kids, in your family, the Family Friendly plan provides quick, easy-to-cook meals.
- The Low-Calorie plan includes dietician-approved meals under 650 calories and plenty of flavors. This is a plan perfect for those who want to eat healthily.
HelloFresh, as a meal kit delivery service provider, sends you fresh ingredients and recipes to make meals at home. The service is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and many more countries.
Is It Hard to Cancel HelloFresh Membership?
Canceling a HelloFresh membership plan is challenging in a sense.
You can easily follow the steps outlined above to stop your HelloFresh subscriptions. But you might lose money to unwanted deliveries if you don’t deactivate your meal subscription five days prior to the next scheduled delivery date, according to HelloFresh’s cancellation policy.
What Happens If I Cancel My HelloFresh Plan?
After canceling your Hellofresh meal plan, the service end immediately.
Can You Cancel HelloFresh at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your HelloFresh membership plan at any time.
But to avoid receiving charges for an unwanted meal kit, you’ll need to cancel by 11:59 pm PST 5 days before your next scheduled delivery.
Or else, you’ll get your scheduled meal package and still be charged.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling HelloFresh Subscription
After you cancel your HelloFresh membership plan with any of the above methods, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your meal plan membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
The trick is to keep it short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your HelloFresh Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your HelloFresh account?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
For example, you can:
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid you having to cancel the membership plan altogether.
Our favorite option bill negotiation service is Truebill. It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which needs to be stopped.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
HelloFresh Company Information
40 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
No online chat feature.
Cancel HelloFresh Subscription FAQs
Find answers below to some common questions asked by HelloFresh users.
Can You Pause your HelloFresh subscription?
If you will be unavailable for some time or want a break from cooking, you can pause your HelloFresh meal kit weekly deliveries until you’re back.
You can do this by selecting the “Menu” option in your account and clicking “Skip Week” for the delivery day(s) of the week (s) you wish to skip.
How to Delete Your HelloFresh Account Data after Cancelling Your Plan
After canceling your HelloFresh service, you can always come back to reactivate the subscription plan or subscribe to a new and improved menu plan.
But what if you are no longer interested in the HelloFresh meal kits service and want your account terminated and all your data deleted? The steps below show you how to delete your HelloFresh membership account, which removes your data too:
- Log in to your account on the HelloFresh website.
- At the top of the page, click on your Account Name.
- Click on “Account Settings.”
- Click the “Delete Account” link at the bottom of the plan settings page.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete your account deletion.
Note: Many companies stores certain user data even after such users cancel their subscription and delete their accounts. This could be true for HelloFresh. You might want to check the data that HelloFresh collects, keeps, and processes.
Does HelloFresh Offer Refunds?
Yes, HelloFresh offers refunds for qualified customers. Their Terms & Condition page states that you may be eligible for partial or full refunds if you’re not satisfied with a specific Meal Kit or any part of your Meal Box, such as the ingredients.
Whether or not you’ll qualify for a refund or cash reward depends on you making a complaint within five days of receiving the unsatisfactory meal kits or order. Email [email protected] or call the HelloFresh Customer Care line at (646) 846-3663.
Based on your unique circumstances, you’ll know if you’re qualified for a refund or not.
Are HelloFresh Meals Healthy?
Many people nowadays are very concerned about what they put in their belly. This is no different for meals prepared from HelloFresh recipes and ingredients.
HelloFresh meal plans are designed to be healthy and easy to make. However, some customers have commented that the meals include too many processed and pre-portioned ingredients.
Still, the recipes and ingredients are of high quality – and with over 7 million users, no wonder many people are drawn to HelloFresh’s meal subscription plan.