|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Phone Call, Email|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to cancel the Force Factor subscription but don’t know how? You’re not alone.
Many people have no idea how to go about canceling their subscriptions, and that’s perfectly understandable.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
We’ll walk you through the process of canceling your Force Factor subscription.
We’ll even show you how to get a full refund if you need one!
So read on for all the details.
How Do I Cancel My Force Factor Subscription?
To cancel a Force Factor subscription., you can use phone or email to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Force Factor account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Force Factor Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Force Factor Subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Force Factor Subscription for you.
Cancel Force Factor Subscription by Phone Call
To cancel the Force Factor subscription by phone, you need to give them a call and follow the instructions given by the customer service representative to cancel your account.
- Contact Customer Service number at 1-877-204-3263.
- Ask the customer support agent to cancel your account subscription.
- Let them know why you want to cancel your membership.
- Get a confirmation number, or request an email confirming the cancellation.
- When your next subscription billing cycle arrives, check your bank account to ensure the subscription has been canceled.
- If you face any issues, call customer service again.
Cancel Force Factor Subscription Online by Email
You can also cancel your subscription by emailing customer service at [email protected].
- In your email, be sure to include accurate personal, contact, and account details.
- Advise the date you wish your subscription to be canceled. Be aware of your monthly supply and when your monthly supply ships.
- Give them a brief explanation of why you’re canceling.
- Send your email and wait for a response.
- Customer service should respond with further instructions within 24-48 hours.
- Be sure to check your bank account to make sure there has been no further payment made to Force Factor for your subscription.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Force Factor
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Force Factor is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
What Subscription Options Does Force Factor Have?
Force Factor has only one subscription option, which is:
VIP Membership Program:
- VIP Membership offers free trials. You will pay a shipping and handling fee of up to $9.99 USD, plus applicable sales tax and any other associated fees, and they will send you a trial supply of a Force Factor product.
After any free trials end, your debit card or credit card company will be charged the then-current retail price of the product every month until you cancel.
Is It Hard to Cancel Force Factor Subscription?
Customers report that It is quite hard to cancel a Force Factor subscription on your own because you need to go through customer support.
The easiest and most hassle-free way to cancel your Force Factor subscription is to use the Truebill app. It helps you connect your bank account and find all of your unwanted subscriptions.
What Happens If I Cancel My Force Factor Subscription?
If you cancel your Force Factor subscription, you will no longer be charged for future shipments.
You’ll lose access to the monthly ships that come with your subscription after the billing cycle in which you cancel.
However, you will still be responsible for paying for any past orders that have already been shipped.
Additionally, if you have an active subscription and cancel it, you will not be refunded for the remainder of your subscription.
You’ll still be able to access your account and order products as a one-time customer, but you will no longer have the benefits of being a subscriber.
Can You Cancel Force Factor at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Force Factor subscription at any time.
It’s important to note that if you cancel your subscription, you will still be responsible for paying for any monthly ships that have already been despatched.
However, if you have an active subscription and cancel it, you will not be refunded for the remainder of your subscription.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Force Factor Subscription
After you cancel your Force Factor Subscription with one of the methods above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. Please request a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service.”
You can find the Force Factor contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Force Factor Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Force Factor Subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Force Factor services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which subscriptions need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Force Factor Company Information
Force Factor is a supplement company that supplies products to help with fitness and workout performance.
Some of their products include pre-workout supplements, protein powders, and post-workout recovery formulas.
They also have a complete line of apparel which is becoming increasingly popular among fitness buffs.
Force Factor was founded in 2009 by two Harvard University rowers, who were also roommates.
Force Factor’s products are designed to build muscle, increase strength, and improve performance.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ForceFactorOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForceFactor
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forcefactor/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
105 Commerce Dr,
Aston, PA 19014
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Page
Force Factor Policies
- Terms of Service: https://forcefactor.com/pages/terms
- Return Policy: https://forcefactor.com/pages/terms#vip-returns
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Force Factor Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Force Factor Subscription?
No, you can’t pause your Force Factor subscription, however, you can cancel your subscription and re-apply for a new account at a later date.
Does Force Factor Offer Refunds?
No, Force Factor does not offer refunds for subscriptions that are canceled.
However, you can receive a full refund of products if you are unhappy with your purchase.
You will need to contact customer services to get an RMA number.
Return any unused supply – or even an empty bottle – for a full refund less shipping and handling.
However, there will be no refund without a valid RMA number so make sure you contact customer services first before returning your product.
Does Force Factor Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not cost anything to cancel your Force Factor subscription.
How to Delete Your Force Factor Account Data after Cancelling Your Subscription
You cannot delete your account data after canceling your subscription. However, you may try calling customer service and asking if they can delete your account data for you.
What Happens to Your Data if You Cancel Force Factor Subscription?
Your account data will not be deleted when you cancel your subscription.
Your account will remain as is, but you won’t be able to access the subscription services.