|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill App, Email, Phone/Call, Contact Form, Company Website|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires Immediately|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Have you been looking for an easy way how to cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription?
Well, it is just a few clicks away, and it can’t get easier than this!
We have undertaken wide and extensive research that has led to this step-by-step guide aimed at answering the question of how to cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription.
Let’s go through it together and unveil an easier method on how to cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription before the next delivery date.
How Do I Cancel My Farm Fresh To You Subscription?
To cancel a Farm Fresh To You Subscription, you can use the Truebill App, email, phone, contact form, and company website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Farm Fresh To You account altogether.
Cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Candy Club Subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Candy Club Subscriptions for you.
Cancel Farm Fresh To You by Phone
Here is how to cancel Farm Fresh To You via a call:
- Pick your Mobile Device and Open the dialing Pad
- Key in Farm Fresh To You phone number (1-800-796-6009)
- Dial and talk to the receiving customer support representative
- Request to be sent a confirmation email immediately they are through canceling your subscription
Important Note: For better reference, always make sure to get the customer support representative’s name and any other information relevant to your next steps.
Cancel Farm Fresh To You by Email
This method shows you how to cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription via email, please follow the steps to the end:
- Access your email provider (For example, Gmail)
- Sign-In to your email account
(We recommend to use the same email account that you used to subscribe to the Farm Fresh To You services)
- Navigate to Compose Section
(For Gmail users, It’s the big plus button directly under the menu button located on the top-left side of your screen)
- Insert recipient mail which in this case is [email protected]
- On the subject line, include a befitting title
(Example: Request for Farm Fresh To You Membership Cancellation)
- In the Body of the email, give a detailed reason(s) why you are canceling the membership
- Indicate your relevant personal information
- Share with them your last bill’s amount and date
- Finally, Ask for a confirmation email
Important Note: The confirmation email is very important because it acts as verifiable evidence against any actions contrary to your request.
Cancel Your Farm Fresh To You Subscription Online via Website
If you are considering canceling Farm Fresh To You Subscription through their official website, you must note that even though it is express, it takes a few hours to get the complete cancellation process done. See the below steps as a guide to how to cancel Farm Fresh To You membership.
- Go to Farm Fresh To You official website using a browser of your choice.
- Log into your account using your relevant credentials
- Navigate to ‘Contact Page’
- Fill and complete the form that will appear
(Among the details that you will be required to provide include, First and last name, Account number where applicable, and your email address)
- On the Subject section, choose the right subject heading
(You can choose either Account management or if not sure select other and indicate subscription cancellation request of any other title that you think will be appropriate to express your request)
- In the message section, give a detailed explanation and reason for cancellation
- Click on the reCAPTCHA icon to verify that you are not a robot
- Click on the Submit button to complete and send your Cancellation Request.
Important Note 1: The best part about this process is that once this is completed and sent, a copy of that email will automatically be sent to your mail address for your future reference.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Farm Fresh To You
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
What Subscription Options Does Farm Fresh To You Have?
There are six types of Farm Fresh To You subscriptions or packages that they currently offer. They include
- Mixed fruit and Veggie: This package is recommended for those families who prefer fresh fruits and cook only a few times a week and value fresh farm products.
- No Cooking: If you are among those who are always on the go, this is perfect for you. It contains organic products such as fruits and vegetables that are easy to prepare.
- Fruit Only: This is for those who love fruits that are juicy and ripe. If you like fruits during snacking, then this is your best choice.
- Traditional CSA: This is a mixed offer of both artisan farm products and fresh produce from Farm Fresh To You farms as well as partner farms. It contains a mixture of fresh produce as well as organic fruits.
- Veggie/Vegetables Only: For avid Chefs or juicers, this should be your choice. With the variety of flavors, this package contains organic produce with the right nutrients for your diet.
- Snack Pack: This package is a healthy and certified organic snacking option with easy-to-eat fruits.
Is It Hard to Cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription?
To say the truth, canceling the Farm Fresh To You subscription service through other means is tough.
Truebill app provides you with the easiest magical method for canceling all your unwanted subscriptions and memberships from one place.
Can You Cancel Farm Fresh To You at Any Time?
Yes, it is possible, but with some conditions.
While considering how to cancel Farm Fresh To You Membership at least 2 days before the delivery of the product is done. Important to note is that the request must be received before 11 am on the cancellation request day.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Farm Fresh To You
After you cancel your Farm Fresh To You farm box subscription, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund before your next scheduled delivery day.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Farm Fresh To You contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Farm Fresh To You Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Farm Fresh To You subscription services?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscriptions altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Farm Fresh To You Company Information
Farm Fresh to You is a certified organic produce farm and delivery service company bringing fruits and vegetables and other artisan farm products to people’s homes in California.
The company runs on flexible subscription services.
The subscriptions allow the customer to cancel, skip or reschedule a delivery.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/farmfreshtoyou
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/farmfreshtoyou
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/farmfreshtoyou/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/farmfreshtoyou
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/farmfreshtoyou/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
3880 Seaport Blvd,
West Sacramento, California 95691
📧 Email Addresses
Customer Support: [email protected]
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Farm Fresh To You Policies
- Terms of Service: https://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/terms-of-use
- Return Policy: https://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/terms-of-use
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/terms-of-use
Farm Fresh To You Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Farm Fresh To You Subscriptions can show on your bank account as Farm Fresh To You 800-796-6009 CA, Farm Fresh To You, Farm Fresh To You 08800-7966009 CA, or as Farm Fresh To You 08 San Francisco CA. The transactions can show up in any other manner as they may be dictated by the company from time to time.
Cancel Farm Fresh To You Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Farm Fresh To You Subscription?
Yes! Farm Fresh To You allows a customer to pause or, rather, what they call rescheduling or postponing your next scheduled delivery giving the client an option to choose the delivery date to be made on a different schedule than earlier requested.
Does Farm Fresh To You Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, and yes! Confusing? Let’s break it down together. You will not be charged when you make the cancellation requests earlier than the 48 hours timeline. However, you can lose a percentage of your money if your cancellation is outside the given time frame. This allows the company to only allow partial refunds.
How to Delete Your Farm Fresh To You Account Data after Canceling Your Subscription
This is unclear, but as far as the security of your data is concerned, farm fresh to You gives this guarantee and goes ahead to state that your data is safely kept by accredited third-party payment-processing institutions.
Does Farm Fresh To You Subscriptions Offer Refunds?
Yes, but the refund is based on when you made the cancellation request. If you ask for a late cancellation request within 48 hours before the next scheduled delivery day, you might get store credit, partial or even full refund. Having said this, you might be asked to submit some photos of the product or vegetables before considering such a claim. If Farm Fresh To You chooses to refund any amount for canceled produce box subscriptions, they will do so using the already existing payment method.
How Does Farm Fresh To You Billing Work?
Farm Fresh To You accepts various online payment options, among them Visa, Mastercard, e-Chek/ACH, and American Express. They also require customers to set automatic electronic payments, allowing automatic renewals at the end of each billing cycle.
Hidden Fees Associated with Farm Fresh To You Membership?
There are no hidden fees or charges associated with Farm Fresh To You whatsoever. Still, it is important to note that you will incur some overdraft charges due to your subscription’s automatic renewals, in which case Farm Fresh To You will not be responsible.
Further to this, you should be aware that any outstanding balances will be deducted if you choose to cancel your Farm Fresh To You Subscription box. This will be done through your already set payment method.