|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Streaming Devices, and more|
|🚫 After cancelation||Expires at End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Have you been looking for an easy way to cancel your EPIX Subscription?
Well, your search is over!
Through our extensive research, we have consolidated all possible ways that you can cancel your EPIX.
Let’s not wait any longer; dive in and discover how easy it is to change your EPIX Subscription.
How Do I Cancel My EPIX Subscription?
To cancel an EPIX or EPIX NOW Subscription, you can use the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, EPIX or EPIX NOW Website, Amazon Prime Video, Roku TV, Roku Website, Xfinity, YouTube TV, Cox, Spectrum, and PayPal to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your EPIX account altogether.
⭐Cancel EPIX Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your EPIX subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your EPIX subscription for you.
Cancel EPIX Subscription on EPIX Mobile Phone
As a general rule of the thumb on how to cancel EPIX through the mobile app is only applicable if you had subscribed directly via the EPIX app either from Google Play Store or Apple Stores. Deleting the mobile app from your phone will not solve the problem, and therefore, you must follow the steps provided below to unsubscribe.
Cancel EPIX Subscription on iPhone or iPad
Here is how to cancel EPIX on an iOS device specifically iPhone or iPad platform:
- Open the App Store
- Navigate to Settings
- On your top-right corner, tap on your name or profile
- Click on the Subscription Menu or tab
- (Note: If you can’t see this section for any reason, you can access it by tapping on iTunes & Appstore)
- Using your Apple ID, ensure that you are signed in
- Next, find EPIX from the subscription menu
- Tap on Cancel Subscription
Important Note 1: You might not find or see the cancel subscription button in some cases. If this applies to you, you are already unsubscribed from the services.
Important Note 2: Where you are in the middle of an active EPIX membership plan and wish to have access to the platform until the end of the billing period to cancel it, the best approach will be to Turn off the Auto-Renewal feature.
Cancel EPIX Subscription on Apple TV
If you are using Apple TV, kindly follow the following steps one how to cancel EPIX on Apple TV:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to the Users and Accounts Button
- Select the account that you want to Unsubscribe from
- Click on the Subscriptions button
- Select EPIX Subscription, and
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
Important Note 1: For Apple TVs that came after 3rd generation, you can only use an iPadOS, Computer, or iOS to access and select manage subscriptions. Only 4th generation and above allows you to use the above-detailed process.
Cancel EPIX Subscription on Android
Follow the following steps on how to cancel your EPIX on your Android through Google Play Store:
- Access your Google Play Store App,
- (For those with multiple accounts, it’s prudent to sign in to the right account you used to
- access EPIX membership).
- On your top-left side of your screen, tap on the Menu button,
- Navigate and click on Subscriptions
- From the list, find your EPIX App and select Cancel Subscription
- Follow the additional steps as prompted.
Important Note 1: Once you have successfully removed your EPIX subscription from Google Play, you are sure that your future subscriptions will be canceled.
Important Note 2: If you face any challenges while canceling your EPIX subscription, please contact Google Play Support. You might also want to consider reading their help articles on how to cancel your EPIX subscription.
Cancel EPIX Membership Plan on EPIX Website
Canceling EPIX Subscription through the website is not a quick-and-finish method and takes a few hours to get done. Regardless of the duration, it is easier for those who want to avoid technical procedures or are not technically savvy. Follow the following simple steps:
- Go to their official website using a browser of your choice.
- Go to the ‘Contact Us Page’ or click on this here.
- Use your credentials and fill out the form that appears
- From the drop-down (Indicated as ‘What do you want to talk about), select Cancellation Request (This allows you to indicate the reason for your cancellation).
- Choose your provider from the drop-down list
- Complete and click on the Send button
Important Note 1: After sending your form, you will receive a confirmation email. However, the confirmation mail can take several hours before you receive it. Please don’t panic; it will eventually come!
Cancel EPIX Subscription on Amazon Prime Video
If you signed up for services through Amazon Prime, here are the guided steps on how to cancel Epix:
- Go to the Official Amazon Prime platform
- Log into your Amazon account and navigate to the Manage section
- From the Prime Video Channel List, search for EPIX
- Navigate to Cancel Channel and click on it
- Choose the Confirm button to unsubscribe
Important Note 1: Even after turning off the Automatic Renewal, your existing EPIX services remain active for the remainder of your billing period.
Cancel EPIX Subscription on Roku TV
Follow the following steps on your Roku device:
- Go to the Home button through your Roku remote
- Using the navigation arrows, highlight the EPIX channel
- Click on the (*) button on the Roku remote
- Select Manage Subscription to access Roku channels list
- (This will allow you to access more options and view the renewal date).
- Choose the Cancel Subscription tab to cancel the subscription.
- Choose either cancel Channel immediately or continue to access it for the remaining billing period.
Cancel EPIX Membership Plan on Roku Website
- Visit Roku Official Website
- Sign in to your Roku account using the right credentials
- Select Manage Subscriptions, and
- Click Unsubscribe to cancel EPIX services
Cancel Your EPIX Subscription on Xfinity
There are two ways or methods on how to cancel EPIX.
- This method includes navigating through the Xfinity platform to the Contact Page
- Select the Chat option and make a cancellation request.
Visit and open the Official Xfinity platform
- Select On Demand
- Choose Networks button
- Click on Subscription Add-Ons
- Look for EPIX from the provided list
- Select Manage Subscription Option, and
- Click on Unsubscribe.
How to Cancel EPIX Subscription on YouTube TV
It is also possible to cancel your EPIX through YouTube TV. It includes:
- Go to the official YouTube TV website using your preferred browser choice.
(You can access this through your smartphone)
- Select Settings,
- Navigate to Membership, and
- Click Pause or Cancel Membership,
- Click on Cancel Membership.
Cancel Your EPIX Subscription on Cox
The following are the steps that you need to follow in order to cancel your EPIX on the Cox platform. They include:
- Go to the Contour button on your remote
- Select Menu Button
- Using the navigation buttons, highlight Apps and click OK.
- Select the EPIX App and confirm by pressing OK
- Finally, select Unsubscribe, then click OK.
How to Cancel EPIX Membership Plan on Spectrum
Canceling EPIX subscription from the Spectrum platform is can be done so by following either of these two methods:
- Dialing (833) 267-6094 or
- Go to the Contact Us page, and select the Chat with Us option.
(You will be required to provide a reason as to why you are opting to cancel your EPIX
Cancel EPIX Subscription on PayPal
Here is how to cancel EPIX via PayPal. The following steps will help you to unsubscribe with ease:
- Go to the official PayPal website
- Log into your account using the right credentials
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
(It’s located just next to the logout option)
- Click on the Payments and navigate to Manage Automatic Payments.
- A list of your previous transactions and merchant’s agreement will be provided. Select EPIX Entertainment LLC to cancel it.
- A confirmation page will pop up, and click the Cancel Automatic Payments button.
- Select and click Done to complete canceling EPIX subscriptions.
What Subscription Options Does EPIX Have?
There are three types of EPIX subscriptions, and they include:
- TV Provider Subscription
- These are providers like Comcast, Xfinity, Spectrum, Dish, and even DirecTV. This EPIX subscription package allows you to access unlimited streaming, download or watch their videos offline, and access their accounts via multiple devices.
- Digital Provider Subscription
- Examples of the providers available on this EPIX subscription package include Amazon Prime Video Channels and TV NOW. YouTube TV, The Roku Channel store, and Sling TV. These providers have the same benefits as above, but their prices vary.
- App Subscription
- In addition to downloading or watching offline, streaming without limitations, and watching on multiple devices, the price is standard at $5.99/month.
Is It Hard to Cancel Your EPIX Subscription?
To tell the truth, the process of canceling is hard. The easiest way to cancel the EPIX subscription is by using the Truebill app, which has the magic of finding all your unwanted subscriptions and canceling them without breaking a sweat.
Can You Cancel EPIX at Any Time?
Yes, you can! Under EPIX App, the ability to cancel anytime is express, but the same varies on TV and Digital Provider subscriptions.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Your EPIX Subscription
After you cancel your EPIX/EPIX NOW subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my membership plan was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the EPIX contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your EPIX Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your EPIX/EPIX NOW subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite option like this?
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
EPIX Company Information
EPIX is a premium satellite TV network company based in the U.S providing streaming service packages. It offers a wide range of films and series that can be accessed through Cable TV and Digital provider platforms. You can contact them by filling out an online form on their Contact Us page (https://www.epix.com/contact) or through their social media platforms.
EPIX Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The EPIX Subscriptions can show on your bank account as EPIX NOW: Watch TV and Movies, EPIX Entertainment LLC, or similar.
This method is applicable to those who signed up for EPIX via PayPal. The series of merchant agreements can be found by navigating to the Settings Page > Payments > then to Manage Automatic Payments and from this list, search for EPIX Entertainment LLC.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EPIX
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpixHD
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/epix
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/EPIXHD
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
260 Madison Avenue,
New York, NY, 10016
📧 Email Addresses
EPIX Customer Support
EPIX NOW Customer Support
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.epix.com/terms-of-use
- Return Policy: https://www.epix.com/terms-of-use
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.epix.com/terms-of-use
Cancel EPIX Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause EPIX?
It is not clear from the other platform providers whether you can pause your EPIX services, but we are certain that you can cancel. This case notwithstanding, it is possible to pause EPIX services if you access it using YouTube TV.
Does EPIX Have a Cancellation Fee?
If you cancel your services, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. However, it’s important to contact the app store’s support team or EPIX support team to confirm whether this position has changed.
How to Delete Your EPIX Account Data after Canceling Your Subscription
We currently don’t have this information, but we will keep you updated as soon as we get it.
Do EPIX Subscriptions Offer Refunds?
Yes, for the EPIX membership plan set up through Epix.com by reaching out to the customer support team. In addition, for other EPIX services provided via app stores, you can reach out to the app store’s support team for more details on their refund policy.