|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Official Website, Phone, Email|
|❓ After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have done extensive research and found the best way to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership.
Let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership.
How Do I Cancel My Edge Fitness Membership?
To cancel an Edge Fitness Membership, you can use the website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Edge Fitness Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Edge Fitness Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Edge Fitness Club membership for you.
Cancel Edge Fitness Membership Online by Official Website
You can request membership cancellation by visiting the Edge Fitness website and following these steps:
- Log in to your account on the official website.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ in the top left corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘Billing’ tab.
- Find the section labeled ‘Membership’ and click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ button.
- Enter your password to confirm the cancellation.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Cancel Edge Fitness Membership by Email
You can also request membership cancellation by emailing customer service.
- Gather together all the information you have about your Edge Fitness Club membership, such as personal details, contact details, and account details, including your Member ID. It’s probably wise to have your membership agreement handy.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write a polite, concise email requesting that your account be canceled. Include the date you would like your cancellation to be effective.
- Ask that they confirm cancellation by return email, or however the company usually confirms membership agreement termination.
- Click ‘Send’ and wait for a response from customer service.
Cancel Edge Fitness Membership by Phone Call
If you would prefer to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership over the phone, you can request membership cancellation by calling customer service at 1-888-827-9262.
Follow the steps below:
- Call 1-888-827-9262 for customer service.
- Enter your member ID when prompted.
- Request Membership Cancellation.
- Give your reason for canceling and request that your account be canceled.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your membership.
That’s all you need to do!
Cancel Edge Fitness Membership by Contact Page
It would be best if you used Truebill to cancel your Edge Fitness membership.
However, if you would like to reach out to customer support for assistance, you can use these steps:
- Go to the Contact Us page on The Edge Fitness Club website.
- Enter your information in the form provided.
- In the Message Field, write that you want to cancel along with the reason for cancellation.
- The customer support team will get back to you regarding the cancellation of your membership.
This is the slowest method to cancel your Edge Fitness Membership.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Edge Fitness
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
What Membership Options Does Edge Fitness Have?
Edge Fitness offers a few different membership options including:
- Group Exercise Classes: You’ll participate in a class led by an instructor with a group of other members. Types of classes offered include yoga, spin, Pilates, etc.
- Personal Training Gym membership: Work one-on-one with a certified personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Edge Kids: Children ages 5-12 can participate in a variety of classes to get them moving and active.
- Edge Strong Team Training: Group personal training program to help you build strength, lose weight, and tone muscles.
- Edge Cinema: Enjoy a workout while watching a movie on the big screen.
- Lockers & Sauna: Gives you access to lockers and the sauna at each Edge location.
- Tanning & Massage: Personal tanning and massage services.
- Spinning: Offers Spinning classes. Spinning is a type of indoor cycling that is done on a stationary bike.
- Edge Gear: Offers discounts on Edge Fitness gear and apparel.
- Pilates: Pilates is an exercise that focuses on strengthening the core muscles.
- Multi-Club Access: Offers access to all Edge Fitness locations.
- Women’s Area: Access to the women’s only area at Edge Fitness locations.
- Shake Bar: Gives you access to the Edge Fitness Shake Bar.
- Workout Floor: Access to the workout floor at Edge Fitness locations.
Is It Hard to Cancel Edge Fitness Membership?
Yes, it’s hard to cancel your Edge Fitness membership.
That’s why we recommend using Truebill to cancel your Edge Fitness membership for you.
With Truebill, you can cancel your Edge Fitness membership with just a few clicks.
Plus, Truebill will also help you track your Edge Fitness membership payments.
What Happens If I Cancel My Edge Fitness Membership?
If you cancel your Edge Fitness membership, you will no longer have access to the Edge Fitness locations or any of the Edge Fitness Clubs amenities that come with being a member.
This includes group exercise classes, personal training, the Edge Kids program, and more.
You will also no longer be able to use your Edge Fitness ID to get discounts on Edge Fitness gear or apparel.
Can You Cancel Edge Fitness Membership at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Edge Fitness membership at any time.
Edge fitness clubs don’t charge any early cancellation fees or penalties.
You can easily cancel anytime by logging into your Edge Fitness account and following the cancellation instructions.
You may need a Doctor’s note/written notice giving medical reasons for membership cancellation.
You can find the complete address of where to send the note below.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Edge Fitness Membership
After you cancel your Edge Fitness Membership with one of the methods above, you can send an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Edge Fitness membership and had trouble canceling, you can request a refund from the email template below.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Edge Fitness clubs contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Edge Fitness Membership Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Edge Fitness Clubs membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to reduce your Edge Fitness Clubs membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Edge Fitness Clubs’ membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid canceling the Edge Fitness Clubs membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Edge Fitness Company Information
Edge Fitness is a chain of local fitness clubs with your fitness goals as their goal too.
With more than 85 locations across the United States, there’s sure to be a local club near you.
Edge Fitness Clubs offer various gym membership options, including access to all locations, personal training, group classes, and more.
Edge Fitness Clubs’ membership costs and features vary by location.
Still, you can generally expect your gym membership to include the use of a wide range of equipment and amenities at Edge Fitness Clubs.
Most Edge Fitness Clubs have treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, strength-training machines, and group exercise classes.
ABC Fitness Solutions (Formerly ABC Financial Services) are the financial providers for Edge Fitness Clubs and provide gym management software for Edge Fitness Clubs.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeFitnessClubs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDGEFitnessGym
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theedgefitnessclubs/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
600 New Haven Ave, Ste 4,
Derby, CT, 06418-2529,
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Page
Edge Fitness Policies
- Terms of Service: https://www.theedgefitnessclubs.com/terms/
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.theedgefitnessclubs.com/terms/
Cancel Edge Fitness Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Edge Fitness Membership?
Members who have fulfilled their Edge Fitness Clubs membership agreement terms or have paid for a yearly membership can put their membership on hold for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 3 months.
Does Edge Fitness Membership Offer Refunds?
Yes, Edge Fitness Clubs offer refunds in certain situations.
If you cancel your Edge Fitness Clubs membership within 3 days of signing up, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel your Edge Fitness Clubs membership after the 3-day grace period, you may be refunded the full amount.
Does Edge Fitness Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, Edge Fitness gym membership does not have a cancellation fee. You can easily cancel your membership through the Edge Fitness website or by emailing customer service.
How to Delete Your Edge Fitness Account Data after Cancelling Your Membership?
To delete your account data, you will need to contact customer service and ask them to delete your account data from the Edge Fitness Clubs database.