|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Phone, Live Chat|
|🚫 After Cancellation||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Low Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Dish Network subscription?
Great! You’re definitely in the right place because we have done extensive research and found the best way of canceling the Dish Network subscription.
So let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Dish Network subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Dish Network Subscription?
To cancel a Dish Network subscription, you can use Truebill, phone, and Live Chat to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account will be at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your Dish Network subscription.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Dish Network account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Dish Network Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Dish Network subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your subscription to Dish Network for you.
Cancel Dish Network Subscription by Phone Call
To cancel by phone, you need to follow the steps below:
- Call Dish Network customer services at 1-888-496-1260.
- Give the customer service representative the info they need to find your account.
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel.
- You may be contacted by the retention department in an effort to keep you as a customer.
- Make sure that you won’t be charged again by asking the customer service representative to confirm cancelation and, if applicable, ask for a refund.
- Be sure to get a confirmation number or email for the cancellation, and check your Dish bill to ensure there have been no further charges.
Remember, it’s essential to cancel your subscription before your next billing period begins, or you will continue to be charged for your Dish Network service.
Cancel Dish Network Subscription by Live Chat
You can also cancel your Dish Network subscription through the Live Chat feature available on the company’s website.
- Navigate to the Dish Network support section on the website.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, you’ll see the Live Chat feature.
- Type in that you wish to cancel your Dish Network subscription and follow the instructions given to you by the Live Agent.
- Ask the Live Agent for confirmation that your subscription has been canceled, after which your contract ends.
- The retention department may contact you to keep you as a customer.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Dish Network?
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions and peace of mind.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can turn off that virtual card at any time and prevent future bills.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Dish Network Subscription?
Yes, it’s pretty tricky to cancel service and your Dish account subscription on your own.
We’ve found that the best way to cancel your Dish Network subscription is to use a free bill cancel app such as Truebill.
With Truebill, you can cancel your Dish Network subscription in just a few clicks.
Plus, Truebill will also help you track all your subscriptions in one place so you can cancel any unwanted subscriptions with ease.
What Happens If I Cancel My Dish Network Subscription?
After canceling Dish Network subscription, you’ll lose access to the content and channels at the end of your current billing cycle.
You will not need to pay your Dish bill anymore, but you’ll need to return the Dish equipment to the company.
Can You Cancel Dish Network Subscription Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Dish Network subscription at any time.
If you cancel in the middle of your contract, the Dish early termination fee is $20.00.
For example, if you cancel in the middle of your monthly billing cycle, you’ll still be charged for that month.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Dish Network Subscription?
After you cancel your Dish Network subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Dish Network subscription and had trouble canceling. In that case, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH-MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Dish Network contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Dish Network Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your Dish bill to avoid canceling your subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Dish Network services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service:
There are certain bill negotiation services that will cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid canceling the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Dish Network Have?
Dish Network offers a variety of subscription options depending on your needs.
Here are some of the most popular:
- America’s Top 120: This is Dish Network’s basic package and includes 190 channels. It has Local Channels and Over 28,000 free On Demand titles. You can get it for only $69.99/month with a three-month free trial for new subscribers.
- America’s Top 120 Plus: This package from Dish Network includes over 190 channels and over 28,000 free On Demand titles. You can get it for only $84.99/month, with a three-month free trial for new customers.
- America’s Top 200: This is the most popular package. You get over 240 channels with free On Demand titles for only $94.99/month, with a three-month free trial period for new customers.
- America’s Top 250: This is Dish Network’s most comprehensive package. You get over 290 channels and On Demand titles with this package. You can get it for only $104.99/month, with a three-month free trial for new customers.
There are also some great deals available when you sign up for multiple services from Dish Network, but to avoid fees, ensure you cancel during the free trial period.
Dish Network Company Information
Dish Network is a direct broadcast satellite (DBS) service provider in the United States.
Dish Network offers a direct-to-home satellite TV and broadband Internet service, delivering digital entertainment and information to millions of customers in the U.S with free installation.
Dish Network’s television service offers more than 200 channels, including HD and 4K programming.
Customers can choose from various packages, including the “America’s Top” packages and premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, and international programming.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
9601 S Meridian Blvd,
Englewood, CO 80112,
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Dish Network Policies
Cancel Dish Network FAQs
Can You Pause Dish Network Subscription?
Yes, you can pause your Dish service by contacting customer service at 1-888-496-1260.
Does Dish Network Offer Refunds?
No, Dish Network does not offer refunds; however, you can try contacting customer service as they may offer refunds on a case-by-case basis.
Does Dish Network Have a Cancellation Fee?
If you want to cancel Dish before your contract runs out, Dish’s early termination fee is $20 per month of additional fees until the contract ends.
So, for example, if you cancel early – with five months left on your contract – and decide to terminate it, you’ll be charged $100.00 as an early termination fee, or cancellation fee.
What If I Don’t Return My Dish Equipment?
The satellite dish and other equipment supplied by Dish Network must be returned when you want to cancel your membership.
The company will send a shipping box with the necessary packing materials for returning equipment.
Inside the box, you’ll find a prepaid return shipping label, so even though you have to pack the equipment yourself, returning the equipment is free of charge.
Dish Network claims that they would charge a hefty fee for each component if any of the equipment is not returned after you cancel Dish membership.
So your best bet is to ensure you return the Dish equipment because you would have to pay, with some components costing $50, but others being over $350.00.