|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, iOS, Android, Google Play Store, Official Website|
|🕑 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to get rid of the Bumble subscription?
Well, we have got you covered.
After thorough research, we have the best way to cancel your Bumble subscription or free trial.
Let’s have a look, and find out how to cancel your Bumble subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Bumble Subscription?
To cancel a Bumble subscription, you can use the iOS, Android device, Google Play Store, and Official Website to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel the subscription charges from Bumble.
⭐ Cancel Bumble Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Bumble subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Bumble subscription for you.
Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription or Free Trial on iOS Devices
Do you want to cancel the Bumble Boost subscription or free trial on an iOS device?
Here are the simple steps that you need to follow while canceling your Bumble subscription.
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Choose the Apple App Store and iTunes Store.
- Select Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID that you need to sign in.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose Bumble Subscription.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription or Free Trial on Android Devices
You can cancel your Bumble subscription on Android by following these steps.
- Open the Bumble app.
- Find the menu icon on the upper left side of the app.
- Tao Manage payment account.
- Tap the Bumble subscription below your profile picture.
- Click Manage your subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription through Google Play
If you want to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription on an Android device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open your Google Play Store account on your device.
- Go to the Play Store menu and find Account.
- Choose Subscriptions to find your active subscriptions.
- Select Bumble subscription.
- Hit Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription by Official Website
Bumble allows you to cancel your subscription directly through the website.
Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your Bumble Boost account.
- Find your profile picture on the upper left side of the screen.
- Tap Manage subscription.
- Find the option to unsubscribe your subscription and tap unsubscribe to cancel your subscription.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Bumble
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Bumble is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel Bumble Subscription?
If you have subscribed to the Bumble Boost via its app, you might find it difficult to cancel your subscription
Additionally, it is not easy to cancel your subscription via the official website.
Therefore, Bumble subscriptions are hard to cancel.
However, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Bumble Subscription?
If you cancel your Bumble Boost subscription, you will lose access to its services after the billing cycle expires.
At the end of the billing cycle, your access to its content expires.
Can You Cancel Bumble Boost Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Bumble subscription anytime.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Bumble Subscription
After you cancel your Bumble Boost subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Bumble contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Bumble Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Bumble subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Bumble Have?
Bumble is a free app with many features, it offers three subscription options that are listed below:
- Bumble Basic: This is the basic plan that is available for free. In this plan, you can get access to the app’s basic features, including chatting, matching, and swiping free of cost.
- Bumble Premium: This paid subscription offers unlimited access to many advanced filters, access to Beeline, travel mode feature, time extension feature to see admirers, one spotlight per week, five SuperSwipes per week, incognito mode, and whatnot. You can get this plan at $39.99 for one month.
- Bumble Boost: This is the basic upgrade of Bumble. Bumble Boost offers rematch options with expired connections, a backtrack option on accidental left swipes, the ability to extend your matches, unlimited swipes, a spotlight, and five SuperSwipes per week. You will have to pay $8.99 to get its weekly plan, $16.99 for a monthly plan, $33.99 for three months, or $54.99 for a six months subscription.
Bumble Company Information
Bumble, launched by a former Tinder executive, is one of the best dating apps and a platform to create healthy and safe connections and it empowers all to connect for a variety of reasons.
If you want to find people for business relations, friendship, and dating, this is the right platform.
Moreover, it offers many features that allow you to access unlimited people and extend time on matches and limit themselves to rematch with an expired connection.
Like Tinder, it allows the daters to create their profile, add filters, and swipe through potential suites.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/bumbleapp/
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/bumble
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/bumble
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
P.O. Box 300940, Austin, Texas, 78703
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://bumble.com/en/terms
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
References and Sources
Cancel Bumble Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Bumble Subscription?
No, you can not pause Bumble’s subscription. The only way to stop your access to its services is by canceling your subscription.
Does Bumble Offer Refunds?
Yes, it offers refunds. You can request refunds within the subscription period.
Does Bumble Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not charge any cancellation fees.