|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Customer Service|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Brinks Home Security?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have done extensive research and found the best way to cancel your Brinks Home Security.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Brinks Home Security.
How Do I Cancel My Brinks Home Security?
To cancel Brinks Home Security, you can use customer service support to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Brinks Home Security account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Brinks Home Security Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Brinks Home Security from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Brinks Home Security for you.
Cancel Brinks Home Security via Customer Service
You can reach the customer service representative through phone, live chat, or customer support email to cancel the service or security system contract.
- Call the customer service department by dialing 1-800-447-9239.
- Ask the customer service representative to cancel your service.
- They will send you a DocuSign document through email to explain the cancellation procedure.
- Ensure that they will email your documents within 24 hours. If you haven’t received your documents, call the customer service number to inquire.
- Once you have received your DocuSign document, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the document.
- Tap ‘Review Document.’
- Use electronic records and e-signature to speed up the cancellation process.
- Tap ‘Continue.’
- Complete the forum.
- Tap ‘Adopt and sign.’
- Click ‘finish’ to end the Brinks Home Security contract.
Kindly remember that you need to sign and send back the documents within seven days.
What Subscription Options Does Brinks Smart Security Have?
Brinks Smart Security offers three plans listed below:
- Brinks Smart Security Essential: This package offers a basic home security system kit suitable for many non-techies. You can get the Brinks Home Hub touchscreen control panel, a yard sign, two wireless door sensors, and one wireless motion sensor at $199 per month. Additionally, you have to pay a little extra, up to $39 per month, for the monitoring service.
- Smart Security Complete: This package is available at $349 and gives everything included in the Smart Security Essential package and some extra things required for home security system, such as an indoor camera with night vision, a motion detector, and an additional entryway sensor for the home security system. Besides providing some extra equipment, it offers on-the-go access through the mobile app. If you want to get a monitoring service, you need to pay an additional $39 per month.
- Smart Security Ultimate: This package costs $1,099. You will get everything included in the lower-tier options in this package, except for the indoor camera. Moreover, you will get a SkyBell video doorbell camera worth $199, an outdoor camera that costs $249, and free professional installation.
Is It Hard to Cancel Brinks Home Security?
Yes, canceling Brinks Home Security is not an easy task.
You have to follow many steps and fill out the DocuSign to cancel your subscription.
To cancel the subscription, you have to contact the customer service representative, who takes a lot of time to respond.
Considering this, we can count this subscription as a bit hard to cancel.
But you can cancel your subscription most easily.
Truebill app allows you to cancel your subscription by automatically finding all your unwanted subscriptions and canceling them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Brinks Home Security?
Brinks Home Security offers a three-year contract for its customers.
If you cancel your subscription, it will expire at the end of the billing cycle.
You will keep enjoying Brinks security services throughout the remaining duration of the contract.
Can You Cancel at Any Time?
If you find that Brinks Home Security is not giving you the value for money and time, you can cancel your home security contracts at any time.
The company does not bind its customers to cancel its security contact at a specific time.
It allows you to terminate your contract or subscription whenever you want.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Brinks Home Security
After you cancel your Brinks Home Security with one of the methods above, you can send out an email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Brinks Security system contract and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Brinks Home contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Brinks Home Security Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Brinks Home Security subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Brinks Home services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Brinks Home Company Information
Brinks Home is an American-based security company that offers its customers the best home security options and professional installation of many security products to protect America.
It offers a wide range of devices, cameras, sensors, home alarm system, and modules to take your home automation and home security system to the next level.
It combines three affordable home security systems packages with reliable monitoring plans to offer you the complete home security system.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://brinkshome.com/facebook
- Twitter: https://brinkshome.com/twitter
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/brinkshomesecurity
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1990 Wittington Pl, Farmers Branch,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://brinkshome.com/terms
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Brinks Home Security FAQs
Can You Pause Brinks Home Security?
No, Brinks Home Security does not allow you to pause your subscription. Suppose you do not want its services for some time. In that case, the company provides an option to cancel your subscription by calling the customer representative assistance. If you change your mind in the future, you can resubscribe to its services and enjoy its plans whenever you want.
Does Brinks Home Security Offer Refunds?
Yes, Brinks Home security offers refunds. If you cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase, you will be available to enjoy a full refund without any termination fee. After 30 days, the company will not be responsible for providing refunds for its services. Moreover, it offers a full refund on a free trial plan.
Does Brinks Home Security Have a Cancellation Fee?
It depends on the time when you cancel your subscription. It does not charge any cancellation fees if you cancel your home security systems subscription within 30 days. However, after 30 days of purchase, you have to pay cancellation fees to cancel your Brinks Home security contract.