|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Blue Mountain Website, Phone Call, Email|
|🕑 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Blue Mountain Cards Membership.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Blue Mountain Cards Membership.
How Do I Cancel My Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
To cancel a Blue Mountain Cards Membership, you can use the Truebill app, Blue Mountain website, phone call, and email to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your membership.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel membership charges from Blue Mountain Cards.
⭐ Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Blue Mountain Cards Membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Blue Mountain Cards Membership for you.
Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Membership by Phone Call
If you would prefer to cancel your Blue Mountain account over the phone, you can request membership cancellation by calling customer service between 9 am and 5 pm EST.
Follow the steps below:
- Call 1-888-254-1450 for customer service to speak with a live agent.
- Express your interest in canceling your subscription
- Give your reason for canceling your Blue Mountain Card account
- Provide your details to effect the cancellation process
- Provide them with the last charge amount and card date
- Request a confirmation email for your future use
Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Membership Online by the Official Website
You can request membership cancellation by visiting the Blue Mountain Cards website and following these steps:
- Go to Blue Mountain Cards’ official website.
- Navigate to the login section
- Go to My Account, and scroll to Subscription Profile
- Choose the membership you intend to cancel
- Click Discontinue membership
- Check your email on the confirmation email canceling your request.
Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Membership Online by Email
You can request membership cancellation by email and following these steps:
- Go to your email app (For example, G-mail) and sign in to your account
- On the recipient address section, paste [email protected]
- On the Subject line, you can title your email as ‘Request to Cancel Membership’
- On the message body, provide the necessary information such as password, billing address, card date, and the last charge amount.
- Provide a reason for canceling your membership,
- Ask for a refund if you have such a claim,
- Request for a confirmation email
- Click on the Send button to complete.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Blue Mountain Cards
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
To prevent future billing with Blue Mountain Cards, change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
There has been no simple method of canceling your Blue Mountain subscription, and you might encounter trouble canceling your membership.
By using the Truebill app, canceling your subscription is hassle-free and has never been easier than this!
What Happens If I Cancel My Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
Canceling your Blue Mountain Cards membership means that you will continue to access your account until the end of the billing cycle.
Can You Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Anytime?
Yes. You can cancel your subscription for the prior months, but you will not get any refunds in this case.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Blue Mountain Cards Membership
After you cancel your Blue Mountain Cards Membership with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Blue Mountain Cards’ contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Blue Mountain Cards Membership Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel membership services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Membership Options Does Blue Mountain Cards Have?
Blue Mountain membership contains 3 different membership plans where all membership plans give the members access to e-cards and postcards.
These are printable cards that the subscribers can print at home. The following are the available membership plans;
- 1 Month: This is offered at a $6.99 monthly rate
- 1 Year: At the cost of $2.50 per month or $29.99 annually, you will be able to procure this membership plan.
- 2 Years: This membership plan will cost $39.99 annually or $1.66 per month.
Blue Mountain Cards Company Information
This is a unique platform that includes artists, writers, technology professionals, and musicians, joining together to offer their customers creatively designed cards.
The platform gives the first members a 7-day free trial period.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
One American Boulevard,
Cleveland, Ohio 44145
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💁 Help & Support Pages
Blue Mountain Cards Policies
Blue Mountain Cards Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
The Blue Mountain Cards Membership can show on your bank account as Blue Mountain, GOCARDLESS BLUEMOUNTAIN-46MVZ DDR, BlueMountain.com, bluemountain*ecardplu, London, Bluemountain*ECARDPLUS 888-254-1450, or in another similar manner. Some of the products include Blue Mountain greeting cards and birthday cards, among others.
Cancel Blue Mountain Cards Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Your Blue Mountain Cards Membership?
It is not clear whether you can pause Blue Mountain Membership yet but what we are sure of is that it is possible to cancel a subscription at any time.
Does Membership Offer Refunds?
There is a good chance you will get a refund but this must be requested within 30-days after your payment has been cleared and processed. However, no refunds will be given for any prior subscription.
Does Blue Mountain Have a Cancellation Fee?
There are no cancellation fees currently associated with Blue Mountain Cards membership. We are constantly researching this and will update our guide as soon as this information is available to us. This notwithstanding, you will be liable to pay any fees or charges that might be associated with your personal account.
How to Delete Your Blue Mountain Cards Account Data after Canceling Your Membership
Even though the policy is silent on the automatic deletion of your account data, we advise that the best way to have your data deleted is by emailing Blue Mountain via [email protected] to delete all the data associated with your existing or previous subscription.