|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, iPhone/iPad, Android, PayPal|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a perfect method to cancel your Blinkist subscription?
Great! This guide is for you.
Through our extensive research from trusted sources, we have summarized the following methods on the best way to cancel your Blinkist subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and learn which of these methods applies to your situation.
To cancel a Blinkist subscription, you can use the Truebill, website, iPhone/iPad, Android, and PayPal to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Blinkist account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Blinkist Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Blinkist subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Blinkist subscription for you.
Cancel Blinkist Subscription Online by Website
To cancel using this method,
- Go to Blinkist’s official website https://www.blinkist.com/
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Go to Cancel Subscription and Click on that button to cancel your membership
Cancel Blinkist Subscription on Android
The following are the steps to delete your Blinkist account via Google Play Store.
- On your home screen, navigate to Google Play Store and open it
- On the top right corner and next to the search bar, click on the Google Account icon
- Select Payment and Subscriptions option
- Select and click Subscriptions
- Find Blinkist subscription and click it
- Select the option to cancel the subscription
- Select a reason for canceling and tap on continue
- Click on Cancel Subscription to complete the process.
Important Note 1: You can confirm whether you have canceled the subscription by clicking back on the subscriptions. You will see a message indicating when your cancellation will take effect.
Cancel Blinkist Subscription on iPhone/iPad
- Open your App Store App
- Open the Settings app and click on your name
- Tap View Apple ID
- Sign in to your account
- Scroll down and click on the subscription
- Look for Blinkist Subscription, and
- Tap on cancel subscription
- Click on confirm to complete
Cancel Blinkist Subscription on PayPal
To cancel via PayPal;
- Navigate to PayPal Official Website https://www.paypal.com/
- Log in to your account using the provided account username and password
- Next to Log out option, tap on the Settings tab
- Click on Payments and navigate to Manage Automatic Payments
- From the list of merchants, select Blinkist: Big Ideas in 15 Min or Blinks Labs to cancel
- From the confirmation page, click on Cancel Automatic Payments
- Click Done to complete your cancellation process.
If you are still deciding whether to choose Blinkist services or not, this information will be helpful. Blinkist plans have been bundled into two major premium subscriptions, namely;
- Premium Yearly: This membership plan costs $89.99 annually, and subscribers can access a 7-day trial period.
- Premium Monthly: Under this membership plan, subscribers are charged $14.99 monthly. Unlike the yearly premium package, this plan does not have a 7-day trial period.
There has been no simple method of canceling your Blinkist premium plan.
However, by using the Truebill app, canceling your subscription has become as easy as 123, and doing so is just a few clicks away!
After canceling your Blinkist subscription, you will be eligible to receive a full refund.
The overriding principle is that the same will be refunded on a pro-rated basis to your selected choice of payment no later than 14 days after sending your cancellation request.
Yes. Blinkist allows its subscribers to cancel their membership at any time.
To avoid being charged, you should send your cancellation request 24 hours before the end of your billing cycle.
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy & connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can simply turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
After you cancel your Blinkist subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Blinkist contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Blinkist subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Blinkist is a summary book app that allows busy readers to enjoy their favorite reads despite their busy schedules. It connects to 22 million readers worldwide and is available on the google play store, accessible through an android device, App Store for Apple devices, and the web.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blinkist
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/blinkist
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blinkist/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blinkist
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
Blinks Labs GmbH
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
- They do not offer phone support services
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.blinkist.com/en/tos
- Cancellation Policy: https://www.blinkist.com/en/tos
Blinkist Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Blinkist subscription can show on your bank account as Blinks Labs GMBH 8778877815 DEU, Blinkist Team License Berlin, BLINKIST G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR, BLINKIST 35314369001 GB, BLINKIST 15140739340, BLINKIST 35314369001, BLINKS LABS GMBH, BLINKIST 35314369001 DE and, BLINKIST 35314369001 DEU or in another similar manner.
Can You Pause Blinkist Subscription?
Does Blinkist Offer Refunds?
There is a good chance you will get a refund if you cancel your membership. However, this is subject to Blinkist terms and conditions, which state that if you cancel your subscription before the end of the 12 months. The refund is done on a pro-rata basis to your chosen payment method. This applies to subscriptions done via all the apps, including the web app and the Blinkist app. Refunds will be processed 14 days after your request to cancel has been received.
Does Blinkist Have a Cancellation Fee?
You will not be charged any fees to unsubscribe from Blinkist services unless you had previously agreed to a contrary
How to Delete Your Blinkist Account Data after Canceling Your Subscription
As a general guide, you may be able to delete your account data from the Blinkist database by emailing them via [email protected] and requesting them to delete your data. In the process, it is advisable to request a confirmation email for future references.