|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||5 Methods|
|🚫 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Are you itching to cancel your membership with Birchbox?
Check out the details on how to cancel your Birchbox subscription service for beauty products.
This service sends monthly boxes to subscribers.
If you no longer want to receive your goodies every month, the best way to go is to cancel the subscription.
Let us help you through the entire process in different methods.
How Do I Cancel My Birchbox Subscription
To cancel a Birchbox subscription, you can use the Birchbox website, mobile app, email, or contact form to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Birchbox account.
Cancel Birchbox SUB Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted SUBs you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active SUBs).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Birchbox subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Birchbox subscription for you.
Cancel Birchbox Subscription Online by Birchbox Website
One of the most surefire ways to cancel the Birchbox monthly subscription with or without term commitment is via your Account Settings, where you can set up your account to your liking.
Subscriptions without term commitments are those that you pay for monthly.
Those with term commitments are prepaid subscriptions that last for multiple months, such as three, six, or twelve months.
You can cancel your month-to-month or multi-month Birchbox subscriptions through the following steps.
- Head to the official Birchbox website in the United States.
- There are different websites for operations in other countries, so verify if you are on the right website.
- Once you check the site, log into your account using your username and password.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Look for the Subscriptions section.
- Find the billing for your paid subscriptions and disable it.
- Your cancelation will be effective in the next billing cycle, so you only disable the recurring charges for the next month or set of months.
Cancel Birchbox Subscription Online by Birchbox App
A great thing about canceling Birchbox paid subscriptions is that you can do it on your mobile device through the app.
This offers a more convenient way to go because you can do it anytime, anywhere.
Follow this guide to cancel your subscription via the mobile app.
- Launch the Birchbox mobile application.
- Log into your account using your credentials.
- Navigate to your settings.
- Look for the Subscriptions heading.
- Disable the autorenewal.
- Wait for the next subscription period to see that you were not automatically charged for a new month or set of months.
Cancel Birchbox Subscription Online by Email
While memberships with or without term commitments can be terminated using the official website or the Birchbox mobile application, you can also opt for cancelation via email.
This is an effective route if you want a more direct approach, as you can contact a customer service representative.
Here’s how to do it.
- Open your preferred emailing platform.
- Compose a message explaining your decision to cancel your subscription in a direct and firm tone.
- Send your email to [email protected].
- Wait for an agent to reply, but be firm about your decision to cancel.
- Once the representative verifies the cancelation, check your bank statement to see if there are new charges from the company.
- Your cancelation will be effective after the current subscription period.
Cancel Birchbox Subscription Online by Contact Form
Aside from the methods mentioned above, you can request for cancelation via the multipurpose contact form.
The key is to use the right Issue Type.
Follow this guide for a more successful experience.
- Go to the website.
- Scroll to the bottommost part and click on Help & Contact.
- Look for the Contact Us button.
- Click on the Email Us option.
- There, you will see two options, which give you the email address of the support service and a link to the contact form labeled “HERE.”
- Once you click on HERE, fill out the form by entering your email address, the subject of your request, description of the request, phone number, and attachments.
- In the Issue Type section, select My Box, then select Billing.
- Make sure that you have entered your information accurately.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Birchbox Subscription?
Canceling the subscription is pretty easy, and the process is straightforward.
With different methods to do so, you do not have to worry about being stuck with an unwanted membership.
What Happens If I Cancel My Birchbox Subscription?
If you are trying to cancel your subscription, chances are you do not want to receive more products from the company.
You can expect the subscription boxes to stop arriving at your doorstep once you cancel the service.
Take note of the timing of your cancelation request.
If you cancel before you are charged for a new cycle, you do not need to pay for it, as your membership will no longer be auto-renewed.
However, if you cancel after a new cycle, you will need to stick with the service during this cycle, and your cancelation will take effect after the subscription period.
Can You Cancel Birchbox Anytime?
Your month-to-month subscription without term commitment can be canceled anytime, especially as you only renew your paid membership monthly.
However, if you have a term commitment for your three-, six-, or twelve-month subscription, you cannot cancel it mid-term.
Disabling auto-renewal is the only way to go, and your membership will only be canceled after the current cycle.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Birchbox Subscription
After you cancel the Birchbox subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. Please request a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service.
You can find the Birchbox contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do case-by-case.
What Subscription Option Does Birchbox Have?
- Monthly Billing Plans: You have options to purchase subscriptions per one, three, six, and twelve months billed monthly.
- 3-Month Plan: You can purchase a prepaid plan billed after three months.
- 6-Month Plan: You can also purchase a six-month prepaid plan, which bills you after six months.
- 12-Month Plan: This prepaid plan bills you after twelve months.
Birchbox Birchbox Information
Birchbox is a subscription service that gives users access to beauty and hygiene products every month.
Every subscription package is composed of products of different types, making it an appealing choice for beauty influencers and individuals who just love cosmetic products.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
28 E 28th Street,
New York, 10016
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
- Live Chat Page: N/A
💁 Help & Support Pages
Cancel Birchbox SUB FAQs
Can You Pause Birchbox Subscription?
Subscription boxes arrive at your home within the subscription period once a month only.
You cannot pause the subscription once you have paid the bill.
You can disable the autorenewal of your membership for the upcoming cycle.
Does Subscription Offer Refunds?
According to the terms and conditions of Birchbox, any subscription, whether prepaid or gift, is non-refundable.
What you can do is try to request a refund via email, which is highly unlikely as it is explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of the service.
Does Birchbox Have a Cancelation Fee?
The company does not mention any fees or charges related to cancellation.
Besides, a cancelation fee is highly unlikely because the company only allows the cancelation of subscriptions for the upcoming cycle.
How to Delete Your Birchbox Account Data after Canceling
Birchbox does not mention the deletion of user data after canceling the subscription.
It is likely to still be there even after canceling because your account with Birchbox still exists.
If you want to have your account closed and your data deleted, you can schedule a call, send an email, or complete a contact form to request its deletion.