|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||3 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to cancel your Beachbody subscription?
Great! We have got you covered.
After thorough research, we have explored the best way to cancel your Beachbody subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Beachbody subscription or free trial.
How Do I Cancel My Beachbody Subscription?
To cancel a Beachbody membership or free trial, you can use the official website or phone call to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel subscription charges from Beachbody.
⭐ Cancel Beachbody Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Beachbody membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Beachbody subscription for you.
Cancel Beachbody Membership or Free Trial by Official Website
If you are looking for a simple way to cancel your Beachbody membership, here is the simple method.
You can access its official website to cancel your Beachbody subscription.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to the site using your email address and password.
- Navigate your next Beachbody on-demand order.
- Hi to the details and tap Click.
- Select Cancel Membership.
- Tap Yes, cancel Beachbody on Demand.
- Find the downgrade options and choose the Cancel now option to cancel future billings.
Cancel Beachbody On Demand by Phone Call
Looking for another way to cancel your Beachbody account without logging in to the official website.
Canceling your subscription is possible using the calling service; here are the steps you need to follow:
- Dial 1-800-470-7870.
- Wait for some time to get in touch with the customer service representative.
- Ask him to cancel your subscription and give him a valid reason for requesting cancellation.
- Provide your details including account info if asked.
- Wait for receiving the answer or cancellation confirmation email.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Beachbody
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Beachbody is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Beachbody Subscription?
Yes, canceling the Beachbody membership is not easy.
Sometimes, the customer service agent takes too much time to respond to your queries and it makes it a bit hard to cancel your subscription.
However, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Beachbody Subscription?
When you cancel your subscription, Beachbody shows two options; you can either cancel future billings or cancel now.
If you cancel future billings, you will still have access to its services at the end of the billing cycle.
But if you cancel the subscription by choosing the cancel now option you will lose access to its services immediately and avoid auto-renewal.
Can You Cancel Beachbody Subscription Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Beachbody membership anytime.
You can also delete your Beachbody account anytime.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Beachbody Subscription?
After you cancel your Beachbody subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Beachbody contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Beachbody Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Beachbody subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Beachbody Have?
Beachbody has four membership plans that you can choose to meet your needs.
- 12-month Beachbody On Demand + BODi: It is available at $298 annually and offers 30 days risk-free.
- 12-month Beachbody On Demand + monthly BODi: You can get this at $99 annually.
- 6-month Beachbody On Demand Membership: The cost of this is $77.70 semi-annually.
- 3-month Beachbody On Demand: You have to pay $59.85 quarterly.
Cancel Beachbody Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Beachbody Subscription?
If you have planned to pause your subscription for a few months due to any reason, Beachbody does not allow you to do so. The only way to stop receiving its services is by canceling your subscription. You can resubscribe to your Beachbody subscription when required.
Does Subscription Offer Refunds?
Yes, it offers refunds if you are eligible for that. To receive refunds, you must be within 30 days of the Money Back Guarantee period.
Does Subscription Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it doesn’t charge any cancellation fees.
Beachbody Company Information
Beachbody is the nation’s most well-known streaming platform that offers industry-leading solutions related to nutrition, fitness, and peer support to deliver high-quality results to its customers.
With more than 20 years of experience, it has become the gold standard for community-based in-home fitness that offers nutrition and fitness content on streaming platforms.
You can stream FOCUS T25, LIIFT4, P90X, Transform:20, 21 Day Fix, Barre Blend, and many workouts on Beachbody On Demand; an online streaming service that has transformed the lives of millions of people.
Moreover, it allows you to find the program nutrition guides, exclusives like FIXATE and Shaun Week, workout calendars, and Autumn Calabrese’s cooking show that helps you in cooking healthy delicious food.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beachbody
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/beachbody
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/beachbody/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
400 Continental Boulevard
4th Floor El Segundo,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/us/terms-of-use?locale=en_US
- Return Policy: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/contactus_sub_level/catid/2853/catnme/Return-or-Exchange/TLP/1702.All-Orders
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Beachbody Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Beachbody subscription can show on your bank account as BEACH TWO LTD, BEACH RESTAURANT/VITTALS, PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY 8004707870 CA, : PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB 800-207-0424 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY, Debit Purchase -visa Ppl*beachbody Fi866-370-8219ca, PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY FITNESS, PPL*BIZ SERVICE FEE BUSINESS OPP, DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB xxx-xxx-0424 CA, PPL*SHAKEOLOGY 8004707870 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB 800-207-0424 CA 90404 USA, PPL*BEACHBODY FITNESS 8663708219 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB, PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY, : PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY 800-470-7870 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY FITNESS, PPL*SHAKEOLOGY, PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY 800-207-0423 CA, PPL*SHAKEOLOGY 8004707870 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY FITNESS 8663708219 CA, PPL*TEAM BEACHBODY, PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB, PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB 8002070424 CA, PPL*BEACHBODY ONDEMAN 800-470-7870 CA, CHECK CARD PURCHASE PPL*BEACHBODY FITNESS 866-370-8219 CA, CHECK CARD PURCHASE PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB 800-207-0424 CA, Debit Purchase – Visa Ppl*beachbody Cl800-207-0423ca, Team Beachbody EDI PYMNTS PPD ID: 1954717599, Debit Purchase – Visa Ppl*beachbody Cl800-207-0423ca, BEACHBODYCOM, or in another similar manner.
References and Sources