|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||6 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to get rid of your BBB membership?
Great! We help you with canceling your membership.
We have compiled this guide after extensive research and found the best way to cancel your BBB membership.
Let’s dive right in, and find out the best ways to cancel your BBB membership.
How Do I Cancel My BBB Membership?
To cancel a Better Business Bureau membership, you can use the iPhone, iPad, Android, PayPal, Website, or Phone to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle and you will no longer be billed for your membership.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel membership charges from BBB.
⭐ Cancel BBB Membership Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your BBB membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your BBB membership for you.
Cancel BBB Membership Online by Official Website
Alternatively, you can cancel your Better Business Bureau membership via the official website.
You need to follow these steps to cancel your BBB membership.
- Launch the official website on your device.
- Log in to your BBB account.
- Navigate the membership options.
- Go to the Manage membership.
- Select Cancel.
- Click on Yes.
Cancel BBB Membership by iOS Device
If you are an iPhone user and want to know how to cancel an app subscription via iPhone, you need to follow these steps.
- Open the setting app.
- Click on your name.
- Navigate the Subscriptions tab.
- Select BBB membership.
- Tao Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm cancellation.
Cancel BBB Membership by Android Device
Here is how you can cancel your membership app subscription via the Android phone.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Log in to the same account you have used to subscribe to Better Business Bureau membership.
- Navigate to the menu and find the Subscriptions option.
- Select BBB Membership.
- Click Cancel Membership.
- Confirm to cancel your membership.
Cancel BBB Membership on PayPal
You can also cancel your Better Business Bureau membership on PayPal.
Here is how to cancel your membership.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap the settings tab.
- Select Payments from the menu.
- Tap Manage Automatic Payments.
- Choose BBB membership from the lists of memberships shown to you.
- Tap the Cancel Automatic Payments button.
- Go to the verification page and tap Done.
Cancel BBB Membership via Phone
Here is another way to cancel your Better Business Bureau membership by phone.
BBB takes some time to respond to customer complaints or to cancel your membership.
Follow these steps to cancel your membership via phone.
- Dial 1-407-621-3300.
- Wait for a while to get any response.
- Ask the customer service representative to cancel your membership.
- Give your account info and personal details, if prompted.
- Tell the reason to cancel your membership, if asked.
- Ensure to get a confirmation notice.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Better Business Bureau
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with The Better Business Bureau is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a BBB Membership?
Yes, it is hard to cancel your Better Business Bureau membership.
No matter what method you choose for subscription cancellation, it requires your time and effort to cancel your subscription.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to cancel your membership.
You can use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My BBB Membership?
If you cancel your BBB membership, you will lose access to its services at the end of the billing cycle.
It allows you to enjoy its services until the current billing cycle expires or before the next billing cycle.
Can You Cancel BBB Anytime?
Yes, it allows you to cancel your membership anytime.
You can prevent automatic billing by canceling your membership.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling BBB Membership
After you cancel your BBB membership with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the BBB contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your BBB Membership Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your BBB membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel BBB services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Membership Options Does BBB Have?
BBB has a monthly membership plan that varies in cost.
- Monthly Membership: You have to pay $30 to $500+ per month to keep your BBB membership active.
BBB Company Information
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a go-to resource for scaling up the business performance and a private organization that specializes in providing you with a wide range of information on business-related topics and charities.
This nonprofit bureau can effectively handle the customer’s complaints about platforms linked with it to retain marketplace trust.
Moreover, it has developed a rating system to rate the businesses based on a criterion relating to business ethics and a scale of BBB rating A+ to F.
It also offers companies helpful guidelines on good practices and allows the firms to become accredited through the bureau.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBBservingMetroDCandEasternPA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BBB_DCPA
- Instagram: N/A
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor,
Washington, DC 20005-3404
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.bbb.org/terms-of-use
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
References and Sources
Cancel BBB Membership FAQs
Can You Pause BBB Membership
Yes, you can pause your BBB membership. In case, you do not want to access its services, it allows you to pause your membership for some months. You can resume your membership whenever you want.
Does BBB Membership Offer Refunds?
Yes, BBB offers refunds. You can request refunds easily.
Does BBB Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not have a cancellation fee.
Does BBB Have Free Trials?
No, BBB does not have a free trial period.