|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||3 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||At the End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Not Likely|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to get rid of the Bartleby subscription and looking for a way to cancel your Bartleby subscription?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Bartleby subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Bartleby subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Bartleby Subscription?
To cancel a Bartleby subscription, you can use the official website or email to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel subscription charges from Bartleby.
⭐ Cancel Bartleby Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Bartleby subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Bartleby subscription for you.
Cancel Bartleby Subscription Online Through the Website
Bartleby allows you to cancel your subscription through the official website.
You will need to follow the steps below to cancel your subscription online.
- Open the official website on your browser.
- Log in to your Bartleby account.
- Navigate the membership page and find membership plans by accessing the user profile avatar under the My Plan option.
- Select Cancel Membership.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Wait for a while to receive your cancellation confirmation.
Alternatively, you can cancel your subscription by accessing the Contact us page to send a cancellation request.
Follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Navigate the contact us page.
- Submit a cancellation request.
- Wait for a cancellation confirmation.
Cancel Your Bartleby Subscription via Email
Do you want to cancel your Bartleby subscription via email?
Here is what you need to do to cancel your subscription via email:
- Open your email app on your device.
- Compose an email.
- Write an email asking for subscription cancellation.
- Ensure to include all your personal details and account info in your email.
- Mention the reason why you want to cancel your Bartleby subscription.
- Make sure to provide a clear reason to contact them.
- Send the email to [email protected].
After sending the email, wait for the company’s response and further instructions.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Bartleby Subscription?
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Bartleby is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Bartleby Subscription?
Canceling your Bartleby subscription is a hard task.
You need to spend your time and effort to cancel your subscription.
If you want to cancel your subscription hassle-free, you can use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Bartleby Subscription?
You can access its content till the end of your billing cycle.
Even after canceling your subscription Bartleby allows you to access your Bartleby account and its content until the subscription billing cycle expires.
Can You Cancel Your Bartleby Subscription Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Bartleby Subscription?
After you cancel your Bartleby subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Bartleby subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Bartleby contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Bartleby Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Bartleby subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Bartleby services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the Bartleby altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Bartleby Have?
Bartleby offers four deals that are listed below:
- Bartleby Learn: This offer provides you access to 5+ million step-by-step textbooks and helpful content. It allows you to study smarter and solve your queries successfully. Additionally, it allows you to get expert help on subjects 24/7 and detailed solutions that you need. You can get this service by subscribing to your first week for $4.99. After that, you have to pay $9.99 to get this plan.
- Bartleby Write: This plan is fantastic for essay writing. It is actually an AI-powered writing tool that composes grammatical-free essays with confidence. You can get this service at $9.99/month.
- Bartleby+: If you want a smart addition to your studies, this is the right option. You can access many perfect study tools that make your academic tasks easy. Besides, it provides many writing tools that you will be glad to add to your study sessions.
- Bartleby Tutor: It provides 1-on-1 tutoring sessions that relieve your stress related to homework problems. With the help of tutors who know the stuff and are available for you 24/7, you can achieve high grades. If you want to avail this offer, you can enjoy the free 15-minute session to decide whether it is helpful or not.
Bartleby Company Information
Bartleby, developed by Barnes & Noble Education, is an online student success platform that aims to improve student success and grades through writing, reading, tutoring, researching, and learning services.
Its products and services are designed to help students streamline their learning by getting pathways that match their demands and schedules for learning.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bartlebysolve
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/bartlebysolve
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bartlebysolve/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc.
120 Mountainview Blvd.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://www.bartleby.com/terms
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Bartleby Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Bartleby Subscription?
Yes, you can pause your Bartleby subscription for up to four months. After four months, you can resume your subscription. If you want to pause your subscription for more than four months, you can cancel it and resubscribe to it whenever you want.
Does Bartleby Offer Refunds?
No, it does not offer any refunds.
Does Bartleby Have a Cancellation Fee?
Bartleby does not have any cancellation fees.