|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||4 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Barnes and Noble Membership?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Barnes and Noble membership.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Barnes and Noble membership.
How Do I Cancel My Barnes and Noble Membership?
To cancel a Barnes and Noble subscription, you can use the website, phone, or in-person to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your membership.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel membership charges from Barnes and Noble.
⭐ Cancel Barnes and Noble Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
Here’s how to cancel Barnes and Noble online:
- Get started with Truebill (FREE) and connect your bank account to find all your active subscriptions.
- Go to the ‘Recurring’ tab.
- Select your Barnes and Noble membership from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Barnes and Noble membership for you.
Cancel Barnes and Noble Membership Online by Website
If you want to cancel your subscription through the Barnes and Noble website, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your Barnes and Noble account.
- Navigate the Manage Your Membership page.
- Select Manage to cancel the subscription or to delete the membership account.
- Tap Edit Settings by going to the Automatic Renewal Settings.
- Tap No Thanks.
- Click Save Changes.
After you have done all these steps, ensure to wait for some time and receive a confirmation email after updating your account.
Cancel Barnes and Noble Membership via Phone
Another way to cancel your Barnes and Noble subscription is by asking a representative for help with canceling your subscription.
Here is how to contact the customer representative via phone.
- Start by calling member services at 1-866-238-READ or 201-559-3886 if you aren’t in the U.S.
- Dial your membership number on your keypad if prompted.
- Enter Opt-out if asked.
It might take some time to respond to your query, but once you contact the customer representative, ask him to confirm your cancellation.
Cancel Barnes and Noble Membership in-Person
This method for canceling your Barnes and Noble subscription offers you many benefits and an excellent chance to get a full refund.
- Find the location of Barnes and Noble membership.
- Go to their customer service desk.
- Show your membership card to the customer service representative for memberships bought at Barnes and Noble stores.
- Tell him that you want to cancel your membership.
- Ensure to stay firm in your decision and explain the reason for canceling your membership.
- Ask them to assist you with canceling your subscription.
How to Prevent Future Charges from Barnes and Noble
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Barnes and Noble is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Barnes and Noble Membership?
Yes, canceling your Barnes and Noble subscription is a hard task.
It requires your time and effort to cancel your Barnes and Noble subscription.
However, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Barnes and Noble Membership?
If you cancel your Barnes and Noble subscription, you will enjoy its services until your subscription expires.
For instance, if you cancel your membership on the 15th of the month and your billing cycle starts on the 25th, you will retain your subscription till the 25th of the billing month.
Can You Cancel Barnes and Noble Membership Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Barnes and Noble subscription anytime.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Barnes and Noble Membership
After you cancel your Barnes and Noble subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Barnes and Noble contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Barnes and Noble Membership Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Barnes and Noble subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your membership cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Barnes and Noble services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower membership fee to avoid having to cancel the membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Membership Options Do Barnes and Noble Have?
- Audiobook Subscription Plan: This new subscription plan offers many exciting membership benefits. It is available at $14.99 per month. Besides, it offers audiobook credit. You can redeem this credit for more than two lacs audiobooks from well-known publishers. You can listen to these audiobooks on the Nook app for iOS, or Android web players.
Barnes and Noble Company Information
Barnes and Noble, the internet’s largest book store, is a platform that offers books, magazines, ebooks, music, toys and games, DVD, Blu-ray, and many other products to its online customers.
It is basically the Web’s premier destination for books and related products and member services.
If you are a book lover, you will find an incredible array of content to meet your reading demands.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bnbuzz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barnesandnoble/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
PO Box 111,
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Barnes and Noble Policies
- Terms of Service: http://beta.barnesandnobleinc.com/misc/terms_of_use.html
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Barnes and Noble Membership Charge on Your Bank Account
The Barnes and Noble membership can show on your bank account as BARNES&NOBLE RENEW BN.COM/Membership, B&N MEMBERSH, B&N MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL, BARNES NOBLE.COM-B 800-843-26, BARNES&NOBLE*COM 800-843-2665 NJ, BARNES&NOBLE.COM-BN 800-843-2665 NY, BARNES&NOBLE.COM-BN NY, BARNES AND NOB, BARNES, LONDON, BARNES & NOBLE #2575 SANTA MONICA CA, BARNES&NOBLE*COM 800-843-2665 NY, BARNES&NOBLE COM 800-843-2665 NY, BARNES&NOBLE.COM, BARNES & NOBLE #2255 NEW YORK NY, or in another similar manner.
Cancel Barnes and Noble FAQs
Can You Pause Barnes and Noble Membership?
Yes, you can pause your Barnes and Noble membership. It will save you from automatic deduction of your payment. You can resume the membership whenever you want.
Does Barnes and Noble Offer Refunds?
Yes, it offers refunds. You can ask for refunds within 30 days of subscription.
Does Barnes and Noble Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not charge a cancellation fee.