|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||7 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Low Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Do you want to cancel your Bark Parental Controls Subscription?
Well, isn’t that great? You’ve landed in the right place.
Perhaps you’re no longer interested in Bark Services and wish to cancel the monthly subscription.
Whatever the case is, we have researched extensively to find the best way to cancel your Bark Subscription.
Let’s get right into it, and I’ll show you how to cancel your Bark Subscription once and for all.
How Do I Cancel My Bark Subscription?
To cancel a Bark Parentals Controls Subscription, you can contact Bark customer support through Email or Phone or visit the website to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle, and you will no longer be billed for your Subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel Subscription charges from Bark.
⭐ Cancel Bark Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Bark Parental Controls Subscription Subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Bark Subscription for you.
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription on the Website
To manually cancel a Bark Parental Controls subscription on the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Bark Account with your registered email address on the Bark Login Page
- Go to the menu located on the top of the screen
- Click on the ‘Account’ button
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Cancel my Subscription’ Button
- You should be redirected to the confirmation page
This is the best option if you subscribed directly to the Parental control services.
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription By Contacting Support Team
If you need to contact the Bark Support team, here is how you can do it:
- Go to the Bark Support Request Page
- Fill in the form with your Bark Account information and contact details
- In the description section, request for cancellation of the subscription
- Search your email to confirm that the request has been acted upon
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription on the Bark App
If you’re interested in using the Bark App to cancel the Parental Controls Subscription, here is how you can do it:
- Log in to the Bark mobile app from your device
- Click on the ‘≡ More’ option appearing on the side
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button
- Wait for a while and check your email to confirm subscription cancellation
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription on the Google Play App
If you have an android device and used Google Pay to subscribe to Bark, here is what you need to do to cancel the subscription:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Click on the Account icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Tap on Payments and Subscriptions
- Find Bark Parental Controls in the list
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription on the Mac App Store
If you have an iOS device you used to subscribe to Bark, here is what you need to do to cancel the subscription:
- Open the Settings App
- Click on your name
- Go to the next page and tap on the Subscriptions button
- Search for the Bark Parental Controls subscription
- Press ‘Cancel Subscription’
Cancel Bark Parental Controls Subscription on Email
You can contact the Support team via email to get rid of the Bark Parental Controls Subscription.
Here is what you need to do:
- Sign in to the registered email address linked to your Bark account
- Email [email protected]
- Share account details and request the team to cease your Bark subscription
- Search your email to confirm that the request has been acted upon
Is It Hard to Cancel a Bark Subscription?
Cancelling a Bark Parental Controls Subscription can be challenging.
If you’re done with the services or just want to use the free trial, it can be frustrating to cancel the subscription manually.
That is where Truebill comes in; it is a service that helps you find all the apps and subscriptions that are draining your wallet.
You can pick the ones you want to cancel with a few clicks, and Truebill will handle the rest. With it, you cancel automatic payments easily.
What Happens If I Cancel My Bark Subscription?
If you cancel your Barks Parental Controls Subscription, you will lose access to the offered services.
To use the services in the current billing period, the best strategy is to cancel the subscription before it renews automatically.
Can You Cancel Bark Anytime?
You should be able to cancel the Bark Parental Controls Subscription at any time of the day.
Nothing in terms of service prevents you from canceling the subscription whenever you want.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Bark Subscription
After you cancel your Bark Subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. Please request a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service.
You can find the Bark contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do case-by-case.
What Subscription Options Does Bark Have?
Bark offers two paid subscriptions:
- Bark Jr: This paid Bark subscription gives parents access to screen time management tools that let them control their child’s activity on their devices. It checks installed apps and allows parents to block the problematic ones.
- Bark Premium: This paid Bark subscription allows parents to comprehensively monitor their child’s online activity through the parental controls app and the free child companion app. It alerts parents if their child’s screen time reflects the possibility of any issues like cyberbullying or suicidal ideation. Additionally, it helps the parent filter the websites or apps that the child’s device can access.
The comprehensive service enables parents to know everything about their child’s online activity. It even informs parents of the exact username a child may be using on a social media site.
Bark Company Information
Bark Parental Controls is a monitoring service provided by Bark Technologies that helps parents keep an eye on their little ones.
They provide a technology solution called the parental controls app, which enables parents to manage their child’s device usage. This app’s web filter feature can protect children from vulgar or sexual content and limit their screen time.
The company gives parents extra comfort by reporting every location their child’s device has been to and every application used. The premium subscription can also help identify serious issues like cyberbullying or suicidal ideation early on.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
3423 Piedmont Rd NE, Ste 360
Atlanta, Georgia, 30305
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
- Live Chat Page: N/A
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service
- Return Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Cancel Bark Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Your Bark Subscription?
There are no provisions in terms of service for pausing a Bark Parental Controls Subscription.
In other words, you can’t pause the services that Bark Technology provides to you.
Does Bark Parental Controls Offer Refunds?
According to Bark’s Term of Services, they do not offer refunds.
However, they may consider a request for a refund if some genuine issue with the services has occurred, but that is rare. Contacting the company and sharing your Bark Parental Controls subscription problem with the support team might help you.