|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||6 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Babbel subscription?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Babbel subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Babbel subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Babbel Subscription?
To cancel a Babbel subscription, you can use the iPhone, Android, website, phone, or email to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel subscription charges from Babbel.
⭐ Cancel Babbel Subscription Online Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them online with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Babbel subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel it for you.
Cancel Babbel Subscription by iPhone
iPhone users can cancel their Babbel subscription through the Apple app store.
Here are some steps that will help you cancel your subscription.
- Open the iPhone Settings app on your iOS device.
- Navigate your profile name.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Navigate subscription options.
- Select your Babbel subscription.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
Cancel Babbel Subscription by Android Device
Wondering how to cancel your Babbel subscription via Android device?
Follow these simple steps to cancel your subscription using Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Log in to your Google Play Store account.
- Ensure you have signed up for the account you used for the Babbel subscription.
- Choose Menu Subscriptions.
- Click on Babbel subscription.
- Select Cancel subscription.
Cancel Your Babbel Subscription Using Official Website
Babbel allows you to cancel your subscription hassle-free via the official website by logging in to the Babbel account.
Here is how to cancel your subscription.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in to your Babbel account.
- Find your name in the navigator and tap on it.
- Tap Profile and Settings.
- Choose Babbel Account Information.
- Tap Cancel Auto-Renewal.
- Ensure to get an email confirmation for cancellation.
Cancel Babbel Subscription Over Phone
Another way to cancel your Babbel membership is by using the Babbel support service.
Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel your subscription by phone.
- Call +1-888-901-2932.
- Wait for some time to get a response.
- Ask the customer service representative to cancel your Babbel subscription.
- Give him your personal details, such as subscriber name and account information.
- Ensure to receive confirmation.
Cancel Babbel Subscription Through an Email
Want to know how to cancel a Babbel subscription through an email?
Here is another way to cancel the Babbel subscription via email.
- Open the email app.
- Compose an email.
- Write an email requesting cancellation.
- Send an email to [email protected].
How to Prevent Future Charges from Babbel Subscription
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing with Babbel is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an ON and OFF switch.
All subscription services charge you a month in advance, and when you don’t pay, they cancel your subscription.
You don’t need to cancel or rely on them to stop billing you when you turn your Privacy card off for that specific subscription.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions with peace of mind.
To avoid being charged with free trials, you can make your virtual card expire after the trial is over.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
Is It Hard to Cancel a Babbel Subscription?
Yes, canceling your Babbel subscription is not easy.
However, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Babbel Subscription?
If you cancel your Babbel subscription, you will lose access to its content after your billing expires.
Babbel allows you to retain its services throughout the billing cycle.
Upon canceling, your subscription expires at the end of the billing cycle.
Can You Cancel Babbel Anytime?
Yes, Babbel does not restrict you from canceling your subscription.
However, it allows you to cancel your subscription anytime.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Babbel Subscription
After you cancel your Babbel subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Babbel contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Babbel Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Babbel subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Babbel services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Babbel Have?
Babbel has four subscription plans that help you learn new languages at affordable rates.
- 1 Month Subscription: It is available at $13.95 per month.
- 3 Months Subscription: You can get this plan at $9.95 per month.
- 6 Months Subscription: The cost of this plan is $8.45 per month.
- 12 Months Subscription: This subscription plan is available at $6.95 per month.
Babbel Company Information
Babbel is the best language selling platform that offers intuitive lessons and was considered the world’s first language-learning app. and is also the best-selling.
You can learn many languages through its intuitive lessons based on real-life conversations.
Many curriculum experts made empirically-proven techniques used in the Babbel method, including 13,000 hours of content and many lessons in different languages.
It helps you learn new languages based on grammar and vocabulary, which trains your brain to constantly learn new languages.
Moreover, it offers 20+ podcasts that help you learn fast, as few as 10 minutes a day.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/babbel
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/babbel
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://about.babbel.com/en/terms/
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Babbel Subscription Charge on Your Bank Account
The Babbel Subscription can show on your bank account as BABBEL, Babbel.com Berlin DEU, Babbel.com Berlin DF, BABBEL.COM*BABBEL BERLIN, Babbel.com, WWW.BABBEL.COM BERLIN DE, ADYEN RECURRING, BERLIN DE Babbel, BABBEL G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR, Babbel.com, Berlin, BABBEL 35314369001 DEU, BABBEL.COM*BABBEL.COM BERLIN, BABBEL.COM BERLIN DEU, Babbel.com Berlin, Berlin DEU BABBEL*BABBEL.COM, Babbel.com GERMANY, Lesson Nine, or in another similar manner.
Cancel Babbel Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Babbel Subscription?
Yes, you can pause your Babbel subscription. If you do not want your subscription for some time, ensure to pause it for automatic payment deduction.
Does Babbel Offer Refunds?
Yes, you can get refunds from Babbel. It offers refunds within 14 days of cancellation.
Does Babbel Have a Cancellation Fee?
Canceling your Babbel subscription is free of cost. You can cancel your subscription without paying any cancellation fees.