|⚠️Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||6 Methods|
|🕑 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Maybe|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Had enough of your membership to Audible and want to cancel it?
Great! You’re in the right place because we know exactly what to do!
We have researched extensively and found the best way to cancel membership, subscription, or free trial to Audible.
So, let’s dive right in, shall we? We’ll show you exactly how to cancel your membership to Audible.
How Do I Cancel My Audible Membership or Free Trial?
To cancel your membership to Audible, you can use Truebill, the official website, email, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and phone call to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires, and you will no longer be billed for your subscription.
Out of the 6 methods, we’ve found that Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to cancel subscription charges from Audible.
⭐ Cancel Audible Membership Online Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Audible subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Audible subscription for you.
Cancel Audible Membership or Free Trial on the Official Website
You will need your Amazon account credentials handy to terminate your account.
Here’s how to cancel an Audible membership on Amazon.
- Sign in to the Audible website using your favorite PC or mobile browser.
- Enter your Amazon account username and password and choose the account details section from the drop-down menu.
- From the account details section, tap ‘Account Details’ to access the account details page.
- Click on ‘View Membership Details’ and tap ‘Subscriptions.’
- Locate ‘Audible’ and tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- You may be asked for the reason you wish to terminate your membership, so you can type in your reason in the text box. You may also be offered additional benefits to continue with your membership, you can accept these or tap ‘Cancel My Membership.’
- You will receive an email confirmation that your account has been canceled.
Note: Audible has a Google Play Android app and an Audible iOS app, and up until recently, you were able to cancel your account through these Audible app stores.
However, you can no longer cancel your account directly through the Audible app because it doesn’t have the cancelation feature.
If you wish to use your mobile device to cancel your subscription, membership, or free trial, you need to access the Audible website through your mobile browser and complete the steps above.
Cancel Membership to Audible or Free Trial by Email
You can cancel your membership by email if you are an Audible member.
- Ensure you have all your information, such as personal, contact, and account details.
- Send an email to Customer Services requesting the cancelation of your account.
- Within a few days, you will receive an email confirmation that your Audible account has been terminated.
Cancel Membership or Free Trial to Audible by Phone
The customer services phone lines are open 24/7, so you can cancel your membership using the following steps:
- Get your information together, including personal, contact, and account details.
- Call the Customer Service Team and ask them to cancel your membership.
- Ask for confirmation that your membership has been terminated, and check with the provider of your payment that no further payments have been charged to your debit or credit card.
Cancel Your Audible Google Play Membership Through Google Play Store App
An Audible member can cancel Audible Google Play membership or free trial following these steps:
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap your profile picture at the top right to sign in to your account and open the ‘Profile’ menu.
- Tap ‘Payments and Subscriptions’, then tap ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select your Audible account and tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- You may be offered additional benefits to continue with your membership, you can accept these or continue canceling by tapping ‘Cancel My Membership.’
- Close the navigation menu, and your membership will be terminated.
Note: As mentioned previously, you can’t terminate membership through the Audible Android app.
Cancel Your Membership to Audible Through Apple App Store
You can cancel your account through the Apple app store using the following steps:
- From your iPhone or other iOS devices, navigate to the Apple App Store.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app, tap on your name, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap ‘View Apple ID,’ then tap ‘Subscriptions.’
- If you don’t see ‘Subscriptions’ straight away, you may not be logged in, so tap ‘iTunes & App Stores’ first.
- Navigate to your Audible account, select it, then tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- You may also be offered additional benefits to continue with your membership, you can accept these or tap ‘Cancel My Membership’ to continue canceling.
- You should receive cancelation verification on the next page.
Note: You can’t terminate membership directly through the Audible iOS app.
Is It Hard to Cancel Your Membership to Audible?
This subscription is hard to cancel; however, the easiest way to cancel your subscription is to use the TrueBill app.
The Truebill app finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel my Membership to Audible?
You lose your credits – including any extra credits purchased or received – at the end of your billing cycle, but you can still listen to Audible books you purchased through your Audible library.
Can You Cancel Audible Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel with Audible at any time; however, ensure you do so before the end of the 30-day trial period to avoid being charged for a paid subscription.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Your Membership to Audible
After you cancel with one of the methods above, you can email or call with your account details asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your membership and had trouble canceling, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Audible contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do case-by-case.
What Membership Options Does Audible Have?
If you like to listen, membership essentials include unlimited audiobooks, sleep tracks, podcasts, and meditation programs.
Here are the three membership options that Audible offers:
- Audible Plus: This Audible account membership is $7.95 per month and includes a 30-day free trial.
- Audible Premium Plus: This membership is $14.95 per month and includes one free credit and a 30-day free trial. You can add two credits per month for $22.95 per month.
- Audible Premium Plus Annual: An annual plan gives you 12 credits per year for $149.50 and 24 credits per year for $229.50.
You can access all the features and benefits through the Android or iOS app or the desktop version.
Audible Company Information
Audible is a leading provider of audiobooks and spoken-word entertainment with an exclusive program that provides unlimited listening to audiobooks and other spoken-word content.
Audible’s program offers many benefits, including access to a library of audiobooks, audiobook exchange, exclusive content, and discounts on purchases using their very popular Audible app.
Audible is committed to providing the best listening experience for its customers.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
One Washington Park,
Newark, NJ 07102
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
- Available from your account page.
💁 Help & Support Pages
Cancel Audible Membership FAQs
Can You Pause Your Audible Membership?
Yes, you can pause for one, two, or three months after your Audible membership starts; however, you won’t receive any Audible credits during this time.
Does Audible Offer Refunds?
There are no refunds or prorated refunds for memberships; however, one exception is if Audible elects to terminate your membership.
Further, any credits received and any extra credits purchased are non-refundable.