|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, iPhone, iPad, Android Device,|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at the End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance for Google App Purchases and Website Purchases|
Do you want to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription and looking for a guide on how to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription?
Well, you are in the right place!
We have done extensive research and found the best way to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and I’ll show you exactly how to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Asana Rebel Subscription?
To cancel an Asana Rebel subscription, you can use the Asana Rebel app on iPhone, iPad, Android device, or website to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Asana Rebel Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Asana Rebel subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Asana Rebel subscription for you.
Cancel Asana Rebel Subscription on iPhone or iPad
For App store purchases, canceling your Asana Rebel subscription is possible by following these simple steps.
- Go to the settings app on your Apple device.
- Find your name at the top of the screen and tap on it.
- Click iTunes & App Store.
- Now, navigate to your Apple ID at the top of the screen and click it.
- Click the option to ‘View Apple ID’ and sign in if prompted.
- Choose a subscription.
- Find the Asana Rebel subscription and tap on it.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ to terminate your subscription.
By canceling your subscription, you will end the automatic renewal, and your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Cancel Asana Rebel Subscription on Android Phone
Here are the simple steps to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription for Google Play Store app purchases:
- Start by opening the Google Play app on your Android phone.
- Click the hamburger menu icon on the left-side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Account’ option.
- Select the ‘Subscriptions.’
- Click the Asana Rebel subscription.
- Choose the option to ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Tap ‘Cancel subscription’ to end your Asana Rebel subscription.
Cancel Asana Rebel via the Website
If you have purchased your Asana Rebel subscriptions directly through the official Asana Rebel’s website, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps.
- Open asanarebel.com.
- Log in to your Asana Rebel account.
- Navigate the menu section and find the ‘Manage account’ option.
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
What Subscription Options Does Asana Rebel Have?
Asana Rebel is a freemium application with limited features that do not fit everyone’s fitness goals.
However, you can download Asana Rebel for free and get its subscription offers to get yourself fit and in shape; here are the subscription plans that it offers:
- Monthly Subscription:
There is no fixed price for the monthly plan; it ranges between $4.91 and $15.99 a month, based on the time you want to sign up for this plan.
- Annual Subscription:
You can get Asana Rebel’s yearly subscription for $58.99 and entertain yourself with many sales and discounts throughout the year.
This subscription costs approximately $4.91 per month and saves you almost 70% overall.
- Apple Paid Plans:
Moreover, Apple offers slightly more confusing pricing with in-app purchases, often offering discounted 3-month packages for bundled prices.
Here is the list of its available plans from the Apple store.
- Rebel Premium – $58.99
- Premium 12 Months – $69.99
- Rebel Pro 3 Months – $37.99
- Asana Rebel Super – $35.99
- Unlock Everything 12 Months – $58.99
- Rebel Pro – $15.99
- Asana Rebel Pro – $82.99
- Asana Rebel Pro – $69.99
- Asana Rebel Life – $69.99
Is It Hard to Cancel Asana Rebel Subscription?
Asana Rebel automatically renews your subscriptions, making it a bit hard to cancel your subscription.
It takes a lot of time and effort to cancel your subscription.
But, do not worry!
Luckily, there is the easiest way to cancel your subscription.
The simplest way is to use the Truebill app, which automatically finds all your unwanted subscriptions and cancels them automatically.
What Happens If I Cancel My Asana Rebel Subscription?
If you cancel your Asana Rebel subscription, all the services will expire at the end of the current billing cycle.
For example, if you cancel your Asana Rebel subscription on the 20th of the month and its billing expiring date is the 10th of the following month, you will be able to enjoy its subscriptions till the expiry date.
Can You Cancel Asana Rebel at Any Time?
Yes, Asana Rebel allows you to cancel your subscription at any time.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Asana Rebel Subscription
After you cancel your Asana Rebel subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.
You can find the Asan Rebel contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your Asana Rebel Subscription Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your Asana Rebel subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Asana Rebel services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Asana Rebel Company Information
Asana Rebel is a custom fitness app that offers many features and yoga sessions for free to its users and allows them to upgrade to premium if they want to get the advanced features.
Asana Rebel is a Berlin-based company famous for its excellent fitness app that differs from other health apps as its focus is more holistic, emphasizing on yoga, good habits, food plans, and healthy lifestyle integration in your daily life rather than on tracking specific exercises.
With Asana Rebel, you can boost your energy, improve your sleep, enhance productivity, and get in shape.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asanarebel/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/asanarebel?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asanarebel/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
Asana Rebel GmbH
Dessauer Str. 28-29
📧 Email Addresses
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://asanarebel.com/terms-of-use/
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: N/A
Cancel Asana Rebel Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause Asana Rebel Subscription?
Yes, you can pause the Asana Rebel subscription at any time. For any reason, if you are not using its subscription, you can freeze the subscription.
Does Asana Rebel Subscription Offer Refunds?
Asana Rebel offers a 14 days refund policy at the start of the subscription. You can request refunds if you do not find their services according to your expectations. It should be noted that the refund policy does not apply to subscription renewals and subscriptions purchased from the Apple Store.
Does Asana Rebel Have a Cancellation Fee?
No, it does not have a cancellation fee.