|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||5 Methods|
|🚫 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Low Chance|
|💳 Prevent Billing||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel subscriptions to Apple TV?
Great! You’re in the right place.
We’ve found the best way to cancel your Apple TV subscription easily and hassle-free.
Let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you how to cancel Apple TV.
How Do I Cancel My Apple TV Subscription?
You can use the official website, Apple TV app, iPhone, or Android device to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, you will no longer be billed for your Apple TV subscription when your current subscription expires.
Still, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your subscription and account altogether.
⭐ Cancel Apple TV Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions)
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Apple TV subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Apple TV subscription for you.
Cancel Apple TV Subscription Online on the Website
You can cancel your subscription on the website by simply following these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the Official Apple website.
- Select the account icon located at the top of the page but if you don’t find the account icon, click on ‘Sign in’ and register using your Apple ID.
- After that, click on the person icon that you’ll find in the upper right corner
- On the dropdown menu, click on ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down to ‘Subscriptions.’
- Locate Apple TV Plus, then click ‘Manage.’
- After you click ‘Manage,’ select ‘Cancel Subscription’ and confirm that you wish to cancel your Apple TV subscription.
Cancel Apple TV Subscription On Apple TV App (Apple iOS)
You can cancel your Apple TV subscription using the Apple TV app on your iPhone or other iOS devices with this step-by-step guide:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Click to open the Apple TV app on your iPhone or iPad, and click on the ‘Settings’ app.
- Once the app is open, click on your profile icon, which you will find in the upper right corner, to access your account.
- Click on ‘Manage Subscriptions.’
- Once the ‘Subscriptions’ tab loads, click on ‘Apple TV+.’
- Once you are on the ‘Edit Subscription’ page navigate to and click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Once you click ‘Cancel Subscription,’ this will terminate your account.
Note: App Store subscriptions are not terminated by just removing the app from your Apple device
Cancel Apple TV Subscription On Apple TV App
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to cancel your subscription on your Apple TV:
- Navigate to the Apple TV home screen and select ‘Settings’ on the home screen of the television.
- On the “Settings” page, scroll down and select the “Users and Accounts” option.
- Click on your user name.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Subscriptions,’ ‘Manage Subscriptions.’
- Select ‘ Apple TV plus Channel’ on the ‘Subscriptions’ menu.’
- Once you are on the next page, scroll down and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Click to confirm the cancelation.
Cancel Apple TV Subscription on Apple TV App (Android)
To cancel your subscription on your Android device, follow these instructions:
- On your Android device, open the Google Play store and go to the ‘Settings’ app.
- Type ‘Apple’ into the search bar at the very top of the screen.
- Tap the Apple app, then tap ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select your Apple TV subscription from the list and tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Once the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option has been activated, you should receive confirmation that your account has been terminated.
What Subscription Options Does Apple TV Have?
Here are the different subscription options available.
- Stand Alone: This plan gives you access to Apple TV+ only for a monthly subscription of $4.99.
- Apple One: Apple One bundle gives you access to other Apple streaming services like Apple TV, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+ and the new Fitness+ service all in one subscription. This makes it more economical than the Stand Alone option. Apple One has a number of subscription plans.
- Individual Subscription Plan: With this plan, you gain access to Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, and iCloud storage space of 50GB. The cost is $14.50 monthly.
- Family Subscription Plan: This plan can accommodate up to 6 family members. Each person has access to Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and iCloud space of 200GB per month. The monthly subscription price is $19.95.
- Premier Subscription month: This plan gives you access to all the above benefits and a subscription to the News+ magazine, newspaper service, and the new Fitness+ service. You also get 2Terabyte iCloud space monthly. The subscription price is $29.95 per month.
Apple gives new iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and MacBook users a free three-month subscription to Apple TV+.
In addition, you will also get a seven-day free trial on the subscription of your choice.
If you want to avoid charges, ensure you cancel Apple before the end of the trial period
Is It Hard To Cancel Apple TV Subscription?
Yes, this subscription is difficult to cancel, however, we recommend the Truebill app because it is the quickest and easiest way to cancel unwanted subscriptions without stress.
Truebill finds and cancels all your unwanted subscriptions, so you don’t have to go through the stress of manual cancellation.
What Happens If I Cancel My Apple TV Subscription?
After canceling your subscription, you will retain access to your membership until the billing cycle expires.
However, you can cancel during the free trial, as auto-renewal of the subscription doesn’t start until the trial ends.
Can I Cancel My Apple TV Subscription Any Time?
You can cancel your Apple TV accounts by following any of the steps we’ve listed above.
Bear in mind that the subscription will auto-renew, so if you wish to cancel, you must do so before the end of your free trial period.
However, with the Truebill app, it is straightforward to cancel your subscription at any time.
How To Prevent Future Charges From Apple TV
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control and peace of mind. Nice work!
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can turn off that virtual card and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
How To Get A Refund After Cancelling Your Apple TV Subscription
After you cancel your subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call, asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your Apple TV subscription and had trouble canceling. In that case, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Apple TV contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and stay honest in your complaint.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some may do so on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Apple TV Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Apple TV subscription?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to reduce your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel Apple TV services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use A Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the Apple TV membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
Apple TV Company Information
Apple TV offers digital streaming services that the Apple Inc. company has developed, and you can play both video and audio on the Apple TV platform.
It is a monetized platform where users are charged for subscriptions to stream audio and video content using their Apple devices.
For more information, inquiries, or complaints, you can reach the company using the following contact information.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Apple TV Policies
CANCEL APPLE TV SUBSCRIPTION FAQs
Can You Pause Apple TV subscription?
You cannot pause your Apple TV subscription, but you can cancel using any of the methods stated above.
Does Apple TV Subscription Offer Refunds?
How eligible you are to receive a refund depends on your country or region.
If your country has consumer rights protection, you retain those rights, which will influence your eligibility to receive a refund from Apple.
To apply for a refund:
- Sign in to ‘Report A Problem’ page.
- Fill in the complaint sheet by clicking on ‘I’d like to’ then select ‘Request A Refund.’
- Select your reason from the ‘Tell Us More’ box.
- Select the subscription you wish to be refunded and then click on ‘Submit.’