|⚠️ Cancel Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||5 Methods|
|🚫 Expires When||End of the Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Good Chance|
|💳 Prevent Charges||Yes, with a Free Virtual Card|
Are you looking for a way to cancel your Apple Music subscription?
You’re in the right place because we’ve researched extensively and found the best way to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
Let’s dive right in, and we’ll show you exactly how to cancel Apple Music.
How Do I Cancel My Apple Music Subscription?
To cancel an Apple Music subscription, you can cancel online with Windows PC, Mac, Music App, iPhone, Android, and Apple TV to request a cancellation.
Once you’ve supplied the required information and the cancellation request has been processed, the account expires at the end of the billing cycle. You will no longer be billed for your subscription.
We’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel subscription charges from Apple Music.
⭐ Cancel Apple Music Subscription Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your Apple Music Subscription from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your Apple Music subscription for you.
Cancel Apple Music Membership Online on Windows PC
If you are a Windows PC user, you can cancel your Apple Music subscription by following the following instructions:
- Open the Apple Music Store and sign in to your account settings page with your Apple ID & password. If you can’t find your Apple ID, open iCloud for Windows, and you’ll find your Apple ID under your name.
- Tap ‘View Apple ID’ and, under your account icon, select ‘Account Settings.’
- Tap the ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- Click ‘Manage’ to see all your active subscriptions.
- Click ‘Apple Music’ and tap ‘Cancel’ on the ‘Edit Subscription’ screen.
Cancel Apple Music Membership on Your Mac Computer
You can cancel your Apple Music paid subscription on your Mac computer using the following steps:
- Visit the Apple Music Store and sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘View Information,’ and under the ‘Subscriptions’ option, click ‘Manage.’
- Find the entry for Apple Music and click ‘Edit,’ then click ‘Cancel Membership.’
Cancel Apple Music Membership on the Apple Music App (Apple iOS)
Using an iPhone or other iOS device, you can cancel your membership and subscription through the Settings app.
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Launch ‘Settings’ on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Apple ID/profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select ‘Subscriptions,’ then tap ‘Manage subscription.’
- Choose ‘Apple Music.’
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Confirm the cancellation.
This will cancel your Apple Music subscription, and you will not be charged again.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Apple TV
This process is the same as canceling online on a Windows PC.
- On your Apple TV, open the ‘Settings’ page.
- Tap on ‘iTunes & App Store.’
- On the Pop-up window, Select ‘Apple Music’ from the subscriptions section.
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Apple Watch
You can even cancel your subscription using your Apple Watch as follows:
- Open the Apple Music Store and sign in to your accounts setting page with your Apple ID & password. If you can’t find your Apple ID, open iCloud for Windows, and you’ll find your Apple ID under your name.
- Tap ‘View Apple ID’ and, under your account icon, select ‘Account Settings.’
- Under ‘Subscriptions,’ tap the Apple Music icon and choose ‘Cancel Subscription.’
How to Prevent Future Charges from Apple Music
We’ve all been there – you cancel a subscription, and later on, you find out they’ve been charging your account the whole time.
Unfortunately, this is all too common when it comes to subscription services.
The best way to prevent future billing is to change your payment method to a free Privacy virtual card that you control, like an on and off switch.
Here’s how to get started in 3 minutes or less with Privacy:
- Get a FREE account with Privacy and connect your bank account.
- Create a new virtual card for each subscription and set a monthly limit.
- You now have complete control over your subscriptions and peace of mind.
We recommend you use Privacy for all online transactions for safety and security by not exposing your actual card information online.
When you decide to cancel a service you’ve signed up for with Privacy, you can turn off that virtual card at any time and prevent future billing.
You can also set charge limits to avoid surprise charges or increased rates without your knowledge.
Is It Hard to Cancel An Apple Music Subscription?
Yes, it’s hard to cancel an Apple Music subscription.
However, we’ve found that using Truebill is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable method to cancel membership charges from Apple Music.
Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
What Happens If I Cancel My Apple Music Subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to access any of the content and features after the end of the current subscription period.
You will also lose access to any features included with Apple Music, such as Beats 1 Radio and Connect.
If you cancel your subscription, your access to iTunes Match will also be discontinued.
Can You Cancel Apple Music Subscription Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Apple Music subscription anytime.
You will not be charged again after you cancel the subscription.
However, you will lose access to all content and features after the end of the current subscription period.
Be sure to cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid being charged for another month.
How to Get a Refund After Cancelling Apple Music Subscription?
After you cancel your subscription with one of the methods above, you can email or call asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, in that case, you can use the template below to request a refund by email or phone.
“I had trouble canceling my membership and thought I had already canceled my subscription. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [MONTH – MONTH] of the service, please.”
You can find the Apple Music contact information below.
The key is to keep the email or call short and sweet and be honest.
Some companies will not offer a refund, but some do on a case-by-case basis.
Lower Your Apple Music Subscription Cost Without Cancelling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid canceling your Apple Music membership?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to reduce your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel your membership to Apple Music, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
Certain bill negotiation services will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid canceling the Apple Music membership altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
What Subscription Options Does Apple Music Have?
There are four subscription options:
- Voice: This subscription option is for people who want to use their voice to control the music. Use Siri to play, pause, and skip songs. You can also ask Siri questions about the artist, song, or album playing. You can get this for only $4.99/month, with a three month free trial for new customers.
- Student: This subscription option is for people who are currently enrolled in college or university. You can get this for only $4.99/month, with a three-month free trial for new subscription customers.
- Individual: This subscription option is for people who want to listen to music independently. You can get this for only $9.99/month, with a three-month free trial for new customers.
- Family: This subscription option is for people who wish to share their subscription with six family members. You can get this for only $14.99/month, with a three-month free trial.
You can see the details of these subscription options on Apple’s website.
In addition, Apple offers a three-month free trial to new subscription customers signing up for any of their membership options.
Apple Music Company Information
Apple Music is a music streaming service developed by Apple Inc.
The service provides streaming of audio content from Apple Music’s catalog of over 45 million songs to users with an active subscription.
📣 Social Media Accounts
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address:
One Apple Park Way,
Cupertino, CA 95014,
📧 Email Address
📞 Phone Number
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
Apple Music Policies:
Cancel Apple Music Subscription FAQs
Can You Pause your Apple Music Subscription?
You cannot pause your Apple Music subscription; however, you can cancel your subscription and re-subscribe later.
Can You Cancel Your Subscription At Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time, however, remember to cancel your Apple Music account before the Apple Music free trial ends to avoid any charges.
In addition, if you cancel before the free trial ends, benefits will terminate immediately, unlike canceling a paid subscription, when benefits cease at the end of the billing cycle.
Does Apple Music Offer Refunds?
Apple will provide a pro-rated refund for your current services should you cancel them within one year.