|⚠️ Difficulty||Hard to Cancel|
|❌ How to Cancel||Truebill, Website, Email|
|🚫 After Cancellation||Expires at End of Billing Cycle|
|💰 Get Refund||Unlikely|
Have you been paying for a 15Five subscription but no longer want to use the service?
Did 15Five fail to develop successful managers and you want to get your money back?
Are you looking for ways to cancel your company account?
If you said yes to either of those, then you’re in the right place.
Canceling a 15Five account is not as easy as it should be, but we’re here to help guide you through the process.
Stay with us.
How Do I Cancel My 15Five Account?
To cancel a 15Five account, you can use the Truebill app, the company’s website, or email to request a cancellation.
Still, we’ve found that using the Truebill app is the fastest and easiest method to cancel your Cheek Boss account altogether.
🚫 Cancel 15Five Account Automatically (Fast & Easy)
We highly recommend using Truebill to find any unwanted subscriptions you may have and automatically cancel them with ease.
- Get the FREE Truebill app and connect your bank account (to find all your active subscriptions).
- Tap on the ‘Recurring’ tab at the bottom.
- Select your 15Five account from the list.
- Tap on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Cancel Service’ option.
- Truebill will automatically cancel your 15Five account for you.
Cancel 15Five Subscription by Using Their Website
If you want to cancel your 15Five full company account all by yourself, you can do so via their website.
- Visit their website.
- Locate your avatar in the upper right corner and click it.
- Next, go to Company Settings.
- You’ll find Billing in the left corner.
- Click Deactivate your account.
Your account will be closed.
The company’s data will be kept for 90 days, so save it before then.
You can also email 15Five’s support and request that they cancel your subscription.
Cancel 15Five Company Account Through Email
Emailing 15Five is another way of going about this.
However, we’ve found that it’s not as effective as the other methods.
The company’s customer support is not the best, and they might not even respond to your email.
Here’s their email: [email protected]
When emailing, make sure to include the following:
- Your name.
- The email address associated with the account.
- The reason for canceling.
What Subscription Options Does 15Five Have?
15Five offers annual subscriptions for all its plans.
Some of the popular plans and their pricing for a company account are:
- Engage Plan -$4 per month per employee, billed annually.
It provides employee engagement insights, custom goals, and recognition.
- Focus Plan– $8 per month per employee, billed annually. This plan offers easy OKR management, Jira and Salesforce integration, and more.
- Perform Plan – $8 per month per employee, billed annually. It includes all the features of the engage plan, plus performance reviews and career paths and plans.
- Total Platform – $14 per month per employee, billed annually. It is an all-in-one solution that includes everything from the previous plans plus DPAs and security questionnaires.
The company also offers a 14-day free trial for its full company account.
Once the trial expires, you will be automatically charged for the annual subscription.
Is It Hard to Cancel 15Five Subscription?
Canceling a 15Five company account can be challenging for the company admin.
The process can be time-consuming, and you might not even get a refund.
We would recommend using the Truebill app to find any unwanted subscriptions and cancel them automatically without the hassle of doing it yourself.
What Happens If I Cancel My 15Five Account?
If you cancel your 15Five company account, you and your employees will no longer have access to the services.
The company’s data will remain accessible for 90 days, so make sure to save it before then.
Can You Cancel 15Five at Any Time?
As an admin or manager of a team, you can cancel your 15Five company account at any time.
The company does not have a minimum contract, so you’re not locked in.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling 15Five Account
After you cancel your 15Five subscription with one of the methods above, you can send out an email asking for a refund of unused months.
If you previously tried to cancel your subscription and had trouble canceling, you can use the email template below to request a refund.
- I had trouble canceling my membership and thought my subscription was already canceled. I have been billed for months that I did not use the service. I’m requesting a refund for [April – May] of the service, please.
You can find the 15Five contact information below.
The trick is to keep the email short and sweet and be honest.
Lower Your 15Five Account Cost Without Canceling
Are you trying to lower your bill to avoid having to cancel your 15Five app?
While no method is a guarantee, there are a couple of things you can try to lower your subscription cost.
Is it worth the effort?
Well, sure, why not?
If it means you don’t have to cancel subscription services, it’s definitely worth it.
Use a Bill Negotiation Service
There are certain bill negotiation services that will actually cancel services for you or negotiate a lower subscription fee to avoid having to cancel the subscription altogether.
Our favorite bill negotiation service is Truebill.
It automatically searches for all your subscriptions, so you can review which bills need to be reduced or canceled.
It’s super convenient, and the process is very user-friendly.
15Five Company Information
15Five is a continuous performance management software that enables a business to improve its performance.
The aim is to produce highly engaged employees, top-performing organizations, and empowered managers.
With a 15Five account, the company admin can build a community for employee education.
15Five combines software to integrate the best features of self-evaluation, performance reviews, and check-in system into one solution.
The company was founded in 2012 by David Hassell and Andrew Humphries and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
📣 Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/15Five
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/15Five
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/humansof15five/
🌐 Website Address
📬 Mailing Address
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California 94043
📧 Email Addresses
- Customer Support: [email protected]
- Billing team: [email protected]
- Sales inquiries: [email protected]
📞 Phone Numbers
💬 Live Chat
💁 Help & Support Pages
- Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/terms
- Return Policy: N/A
- Cancellation Policy: https://policies.google.com/terms
Cancel 15Five Account FAQs
Canceling accounts can be a real pain, but we’re here to help make it as easy as possible for you. Below are some frequently asked questions that will hopefully make the process a little less daunting.
Can You Pause 15Five Account?
Unfortunately, pausing is not an option with 15Five. However, you can cancel your account at any time. Refer to the methods discussed above to evaluate which one is best for you.
Does 15Five Offer Refunds?
The company doesn’t offer refunds for monthly or annual canceled accounts. To get a refund, you can try Truebill (see above).
How to Delete Your 15Five Account Data after Canceling Your Subscription?
How Can You Update Your Credit Card Information?
You can add or delete your credit card information by following these easy steps:
- Click the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then select Company Settings.
- On the company settings page, click on the Billing tab, it’ll take you to the Billing portal.
- Next, under the Payments tab, click Manage Payment Methods.
- Now add the new credit card information and delete the old one.
Does Adding New People Impact Billing?
Yes, adding new people to your 15Five account will impact billing. The company uses a ‘per-user’ pricing model, which means that you’ll be charged for each user that you add to your account. To avoid being charged for new users, you can either delete them from your account or downgrade your subscription plan.